It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't even bother resisting.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Man, to hell with that. That attitude right there is why these people are runnin things right now. You think they wouldn't resist us? You think they comply with us?

Hell nah. I think it's time they taste their own medicine.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The only way to make sure it doesn’t come to this is to wake everyone up to our reality. Now, the hard part is figuring out how best to do that. In my opinion, the reason people deny the existence of a shadow government taking over the world isn’t because they’re blind or ignorant, but because nobody has been able to convince them otherwise. What we need is to do something big that will capture the nation’s attention, and from there someone will need to emerge as a leader in the fight against TPTB. Getting someone that can speak intelligently and eloquently about the truth without ulterior motives. Facts and evidence need to be compiled in easy to understand documents and spread out en masse without fear mongering or paranoia.

It really isn’t that hard. The key to this is organization. As long as we’re divided by petty differences we won’t get anywhere. The most important thing is the ability to get our message across concisely and effectively. People really don’t have the attention span to listen to a long drawn out incoherent mess of facts mixed with wild speculation.

People will only be convinced by facts, names, and numbers. We can’t just say “wake up you sheeple! You’re slaves! The powers that be are taking over the world!” That won’t work. We all owe it to each other to not only spread the message as best we can, but to learn as much as possible about NWO's plans and methods so that we could be more convincing in our presentations.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I will die fighting not lined up in front of a hole.
Even if I comply now they will still kill me.
I have done and said so much against the system and my life is still functioning on their level that my very existance irritates them.
They will kill all of my kin too. We think too much.
So I have no choice but to take down as many jackboots as i can on the way out.
My children have been taught to resist to the end.
They do have a plan but, we are going to be happy anyway for every blade of free grass and the sand between our toes until we are taken from this paradise my family has.
Maybe they will lose and one of my children will rebuild anew.
It's all happened before,why should I think I'm different?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
"Wars are not won by evacuations." ~ Winston Churchill
Never ever back down my friend, if everyone rises up just a little bit even, imagine the possibilities!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
To the OP
"Yeah thats what I was thinking"
While you wait on your knees for them to finish me off you better hope they remember to feed you.
They will not but you can always hope..
Remember that I have thousands of years of history to back up my valid reasons to resist.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Does anyone REALLY believe about a NWO or TPTB? How about working hard and working smart to get what you want out of life. Bitching and moaning on the internet will get you no where? Hating every thing just because, will not get you anywhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dockman45
To the OP
While you wait on your knees for them to finish me off you better hope they remember to feed you.
Remember that I have thousands of years of history to back up my valid reasons to resist.

Looking for an answer here:

Does anyone here actually think the US and other countries will effectively combat NWO troops? I know the rest of the world will, but many Americans are apathetic. Our military most likely will combat them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Martin Niemoller

The above is true for those who support the NWO , even on a small level , sooner or later even if you keep your head down, be a good little citizen they WILL come for you.
It is at the heart of all that we see wrong with the world today, we keep quiet and wait to see what happens. hoping we aren't caught up in any action.

Resistance to some who affronts or demeans your personal liberty or wellbeing is not a crime, no matter how big the enemy or how well equipped they will lose in the longrun.
Look at the Roman empire, the British Empire, the French empire.
ALL Empires fall at some point no matter how big, well funded or populated.

I for one would support a One World Government , but unfortunately before you all flame me, I DO NOT support the people currently trying to force one onto us, they are too obsessed with self gratification, greed and have very little regard for the welfare of the people or planet, they are the wrong people to run one.
Think of 1984 and the facist way of life , but on the other hand something akin to the Star Trek Federation. Before you say its SCIFI you see the comparison?. One bad for the people where only a select few benefit whereas the other the people are happy , content and always try to help others before themselves, yes its Utopian to think like that but its possible isn't it?
Maybe one day we will find out, and the 'Shills' and 'Trolls' may be told or think they are doing the right thing, but in my honest opinion? they are scared of the change required to make this world a better place, fear of the unknown is a powerful tool for the NWO in use against the people.
Free thought is frowned upon, called things like Lunatic Fringe, thinkers called Domestic terrorists and such to make you scared to be part of the solution, and if you aren't part of the solution , do not be part of the problem, do what you do best , keep your head down, stay out of the way, and you MAY be Okay.
BE a part of the problem and I guarantee you WILL NOT be Okay. it's your choice.

It may not happen for a few years yet, but sooner or later if teh world keeps spiralling out of the peoples control there will be revolution, first peaceful, then peacefull with police and authority clampdown, the sporadic clashes and even more violent clampdowns the by TPTB, then violent clashes with public hangings of those that wish to keep the public on its knees.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Never.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think the OP is one of those people to be really wary of. The type who would inform on his neighbours for "hoarding" food or speaking out against the government to ingratiate himself to them like a fawning puppy in the hopes that he would be spared from harm...coward, Quisling.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Mooradian
First of all, all you talkers of revolution and resistance are going to be rounded up and gassed first. We cannot resist this machine. The only thing to do is to comply.

Comply. Survive.

Those of you that attempt am armed resistance.will be crushed.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their banks, systems, etc.: don't bother. People will not stop using their infrastructure.

The shadow organizations have done a fantastic job at manipulating us. I admire them for it.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more suffering must ensue before it finally ends.

I am not an NWO pawn.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Don't resist.

Comply.

Tell that to the "Bielskis"!
I recommend you watch this real life story of the Bielski brothers; epic resistance story("Defiance" ,2008) hiding themselves and other displaced Jews in the forests from certain death at the hands of the Nazis and sympathizers.in the end they numbered 1200 and they and many of their "charges" are still alive today.

edit on 5-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

This is what human beings can do, against all odds. Thank you 46ACE.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
you do realize there shall only be 500 million people when its all over with, we have currently an estimated 6.8 billion, so you go ahead and hunker down eat the spit off the nwo boots, and hope like hell that your one of the 500 million left, good luck with that, no wonder we are in the predicament we are in, the time is ripe for a harvesting as there dam sure is not many men anymore

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

Originally posted by Dockman45
To the OP

Looking for an answer here:

Does anyone here actually think the US and other countries will effectively combat NWO troops? I know the rest of the world will, but many Americans are apathetic. Our military most likely will combat them.

I personally am glad you are up in PA. That way I won't need to shoot your conscripted ass, in all likely hood, so that brings a measure of peace to me.

You think so less of the people of these United States?

Then to hell with you, and give up and give in with the time comes to be counted.

It'll make you cowards easier to kill.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73

With all do respect..You're a coward.

I am off the opinion too that you cannot do anything. I think there is a divine plan do not know what it is, and do not care.

The general public would have no chance. Say if the military just microwaved yu, you could do nothing. So how would you stand upto that? You could do nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How are they going to build an NWO in an ICE AGE, it's comming.
After they plunged this earth in blood they want a nice working NWO
where you are this little robot that works. I don't get it, it's in the book and they still think they can make it work, and you hear them, listen to me you ignorant ape. I would say denny the empire
"An"us conceptus, our enterprise, the "an"unaki.
Stupid little pupets they are fufiling the prophecy not knowing what is waiting for them. No mercy from god this time, none. They think they will get away with it

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Martin Niemoller

The above is true for those who support the NWO , even on a small level , sooner or later even if you keep your head down, be a good little citizen they WILL come for you.
It is at the heart of all that we see wrong with the world today, we keep quiet and wait to see what happens. hoping we aren't caught up in any action.

Resistance to some who affronts or demeans your personal liberty or wellbeing is not a crime, no matter how big the enemy or how well equipped they will lose in the longrun.
Look at the Roman empire, the British Empire, the French empire.
ALL Empires fall at some point no matter how big, well funded or populated.

I for one would support a One World Government , but unfortunately before you all flame me, I DO NOT support the people currently trying to force one onto us, they are too obsessed with self gratification, greed and have very little regard for the welfare of the people or planet, they are the wrong people to run one.

" they are the wrong people to run one".

I 'd like to point out : Rarely does a govt return power once its taken. So whenever a power grab is made by even some administraton we like: You've go to think about what the next or the next one after that may do with that power.Alot of Obama supporters fairly worship the man; if not the (unfulfilled) idea he represents.and would willingly give him more power ("smartest president we've ever had?") ' please ask yourself would you want another" Bush jr", neo con to come along with those powers still intact??

Think of 1984 and the facist way of life , but on the other hand something akin to the Star Trek Federation. Before you say its SCIFI you see the comparison?.

I'veseen this "Star trek govt" quote several times on this forum. A) It's a television fantasyland where we can "replicate" food out of thin air. Energy is obviously available in huge amounts for the manipulation. You never see more than a couple of hours of that "society" at any one time.But I'm all for thegreen woman and 60's era short skirt uniforms.Beam me up Scotty!

One bad for the people where only a select few benefit whereas the other the people are happy , content and always try to help others before themselves, yes its Utopian to think like that but its possible isn't it?
Maybe one day we will find out, and the 'Shills' and 'Trolls' may be told or think they are doing the right thing, but in my honest opinion? they are scared of the change required to make this world a better place, fear of the unknown is a powerful tool for the NWO in use against the people.
Free thought is frowned upon, called things like Lunatic Fringe, thinkers called Domestic terrorists and such to make you scared to be part of the solution, and if you aren't part of the solution , do not be part of the problem, do what you do best , keep your head down, stay out of the way, and you MAY be Okay.
BE a part of the problem and I guarantee you WILL NOT be Okay. it's your choice.

It may not happen for a few years yet, but sooner or later if teh world keeps spiralling out of the peoples control there will be revolution, first peaceful, then peacefull with police and authority clampdown, the sporadic clashes and even more violent clampdowns the by TPTB, then violent clashes with public hangings of those that wish to keep the public on its knees.

edit on 8-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Exactly, but you can live in the world but not part of the world.

Let all the poeple do all the crimes they want. Beasts that work for the gov enjoy destroying lifes, but i say let them have there cake and eat it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
They have broken OP's spirit.

This is being done all over the world

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dante76
I think the OP is one of those people to be really wary of. The type who would inform on his neighbours for "hoarding" food or speaking out against the government to ingratiate himself to them like a fawning puppy in the hopes that he would be spared from harm...coward, Quisling.

Funny how people like that fall off rooftops alot isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join