It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't even bother resisting.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I completely understand the OPs thinking on this one. They have had a LONG time to put the machinery in place & by our apathy & complacence we willingly gave them control.

However... given the choice between living on my knees as a slave or dying with my boots on, I know exactly which I prefer.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Never.. The locals here have thrown out the chinese, the french, the americans and other foriegn invaders over the centuries.. Your new world order can go to hell too.. It may temporarily have control of the west.. It will never control the world you cant kill the human spirit.. In the end the new world order will fail as have nations and empires before it. As for me I do just fine on my own dont need any damn leaders .

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
Wow, I'm sure that's what many people have said in the past.

See American Revolution,
see French Revolution,
See Defeat of Spanish Armada,
See India's Revolution
See Fall of the Soviet Union
See ww1
See ww2
See Scottish Revolution.

This has been said by people in every situation where a change in government is needed.

Yes there are casualties to any resistance of power, but fact is:

You'll either Live Free and Die Free, or you'll be a slave

I'd Rather Die a freeman fighting so my kids can be free, than Ever Live or Let my Children Live as slaves!

FREEDOM is PRICELESS!

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
---Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

On my feet,of course......

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
We can't fight them with violence, they will turn the people against us. We can NOT be the ones firing the first shot, then we are forever "domestic terrorists". You are quite right, most of the people will not wake up, not even when they are stepping out of the FEMA buses ready for processing. We have to go about doing this the non-violence way. When the people see non-compliance answered by police beating and jailing, that will surely stir up some government hate. Non-compliance is something everyone can do, a violent revolution is something that can make the bravest of men shiver down their spine.

Please, stop calling people cattle, sheeple, dumbed down and what not. We have ALL been asleep at some time, and there is nothing to be gained by making a US and THEM mentality. Believe me, nothing disappoints me more than our sleeping brothers and sisters, not willing to ask questions, not willing to think outside the box. I cannot for my life understand why people don't react to the fact that Bush and Obama is related. Yet, we cannot win this fight alone. The key is our numbers, therefore when time is ripe, we shall gain the sympathy of the people. If this does not work, we shall play the game their way because now we know their ways. I'm talking false flag attacks, provocateurs and social manipulation. I really hope it never comes to that, but it really might.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I might play their game for as long as I can, just for my kids sake. The peaceful way is definitely how to go about this, wait until the last minute to strike, let them be the ones to fire the first shot. It's now just a matter of short time before TPTB screw up beyond the point of return, and there is a total revolt. The last thing I want to see is more violence so close to home for my children to deal with, but rest assure if that day comes that they think they are going to round my family, and me up for a FEMA camp they have another thing coming. God help those first people through my door for it will be the last door they ever walk through.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
please resume your television programming- brought to you by numbital-
tell your doctor it's right for you.. remember- for the pain of mental anguish-
numbital. uniformity means confidence.
now for the fear and terror report.-
for the threat levels in your district report to
fusion centers listed below. use eye scan app on your primary screen now.
and for fun for the whole family make sure to attend chips for kids- any parent
who want their child to get the best of outcomes choose chips.infragard approved
austerity update-
cubicle lofts for the multitasking warfighter.. balancing ongoing training
with your work assignments and drone warfighting duties can be costly,
further your career thru easy steps to being allowed a private cubicle loft.
try now- it's your future after all.
for conformity and regulatory events on your row- act now for more
forms to insure your families participation.
remember -cooperation is corporation for the regular guys like us.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dude... ARE YOU MAD? Id rather die fighting for whats right than except all the # that goes on around us

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

Originally posted by Screwed
It all depends on whether or not you are afraid to die.
From the sounds of things, YOU ARE! I can see how, if one were afraid to die, they would want to comply.
Can you see how if one were not afraid to die, they would feel no need to comply??
Can you explain to me why I would want to comply???
I await your response.

I just don't see the point in a useless death.

How do you people honestly think you will stand up to the wrath of the UN troops that are going to be here (and already are here) enmasse?

How would you coordinate resistance? The only hope I believe we have is our men in the military. They may stand up.

Shill much? how's the weather in Virginia?

Armchair and hot coffee discussion on "resistance" IMHO:

What do we know? What can we stipulate?

If you think so simply about this topic you should align yourself with some more military-minded folks.
Nobody is going to discuss tactics and details on the 'net.

1) Nobody ever wants death.""Useless"or otherwise; that's just "simpleton" thinking...

2) Nobody really wants a fight especially us out of shape old vets.We want to be left alone to live out our lives in a constitutional republic, and allow our kids to do the same.

3) We won't know people are being "rounded up and killed". We will only see the obvious: people are being herded; arrested and controlled. Troops/tactical cops banging on doors. Like katrina.
I think of the scenes of future society in the movie "Children of men" where callous troops with dogs and truncheons are collecting people behind fences and in cages. By then It's well past time to do something about it. You won't have any moral choice but to "resist".

Any law abiding citizen with the morals God gave a prairie dog doesn't want to engage in violence with law enforcement.Following the internet red/blue list script( mythology): We have way to much to lose shooting first. Conversely everything to lose if we wait. Nobody I know wants to shoot it out on the front porch with local sheriff deputy "Bob" who lives down the block. So the first of the so called "surprise 4am wake up calls" will be carried off as planned. They won't be reported on the toob. Unless its as a " major rightwing-extremist- whacko bust.

4) The military excells at pounding fixed targets (its what they do for a living).
Lessons of Waco and Ruby ridge: Engage in a shootout and they'll just "go
get more guys" (and stuff) until the threat ( you ) are eliminated.
So going toe to toe is a stupid idea for any unit unless prepared for a "siege" (and I Doubt if that's even possible).

So what is "Resistance"?

It doesn't have to be the shallow: "Wa-ell Bufords got a shotgun in the closet" mindset
always assumed by posters like o.p.

"Resistance" is complaining when rights are encroached "only a little bit" and trying to wake up the "nothing to hide ;its okay" idiots. whos' apathy weakens all of our rights.

"Resistance" is:

Protecting the second amendment like the lifeblood of freedom it is. No compromise. No registration; no confiscation. No extreme ammo taxes. Once the guns are out of the hands of civilians there is absolutely nothing stopping or slowing this or anyother govt from doing as it will with the populace. It's exponentially harder to recover freedom with butter knives. (but not impossible). Our forefathers knew civilian firearms ownership "resists" or at least slows the onslaught of an encroaching tyranny.Without even firing a shot.

Any active stereotypical "resistance movement" will have to come from people watching the events outside the immediate area of operations.I.E. The countryside vs. the heavily controlled city. In that instance: ask the mujaheddin and the soviets. how effective an insurgency can be.They had us support.but small communities here will band together for protection if not political ends.

Soapbox vacated...

edit on 5-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
First of all, all you talkers of negativity and despair are going to be the last to see the light and beauty. We cannot believe that the machine is more powerful than the individual and collective soul. The only thing to do is love.

Love. Live.

Those of you that attempt a negative outlook, will be sad.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their minds, motivations, etc. don't bother. People will never stop the pursuit of happiness.

The negativity has done nothing for us. I know that.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more positivity must ensue and positivity will prevail.

I am not a negative person.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Show them peace, love, and light - and only then the truth shall set you free.

Fear, Fear, Fear.. Comply to what? Your respect for an order who's time is past. This is not 2001. You enter a new beginning. It is here already. Meditate, pray, or get with G*d. We are there already. For the first time in thousands of years, the grid is gone. Open your eyes; you will see. Visionaries of every religion are around you.

Further, Patriots have already realized and stopped the powers that you speak. There is active resistance. Those who oppose free speech are the dark.. notice the white hats at the military are fighting back..
www.abeldanger.net...
No more lies. No more fear. Your hero's are going to jail. May they be blessed.. They will need it. This will make Nuremberg look petty.

TPTB are Reacting as Problem, Reaction, Solution no longer works.

Light workers are adding the words 'I am' and 'It is my intent' to everything they do.

It is my intent to stay in a world where your tyrants are historical reference only.
edit on 5-12-2010 by R_Clark because: broken link fixed..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would rather be crushed and dead by resistance,than to be alive and be walked over.
2nd

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

It sounds to me like the OP is not afraid to die, but is afraid to LIVE! Afraid to follow what values he thinks are too passe to pursue.

I don't know if its my age or a sign of times, but I am digusted by the constant brain washing that is going on in our society. Its on TV, employers try it out on us, the insurances companies and medical community are all over it! My parents parents were programed for consumption.

The interesting thing is how many young people seem to be relatively immune to political BS, insurance company lies, and stupid programming. When I was a kid, we didn't have the diversity of educational areas as we do with the internet and visual arts and programming. Children today are able to pick and choose their interests and are therefore more impassioned in their chosen attentions. In the '50-'60 we were truely a brainwashed society. Three TV stations and whatever they told us, we believed. Not any more.

I think that although things look dire, our children will keep the human spirit alive and kicking, no matter how hard TPTB try to disuade ingenuity. It's just a matter of time.........

Yes, there are many sheeple, always have been, but it seems to me there are more critical thinking geniuses than ever before.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

First of all, all you talkers of revolution and resistance are going to be rounded up and gassed first. We cannot resist this machine. The only thing to do is to comply.

Comply. Survive.

Those of you that attempt am armed resistance.will be crushed.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their banks, systems, etc.: don't bother. People will not stop using their infrastructure.

The shadow organizations have done a fantastic job at manipulating us. I admire them for it.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more suffering must ensue before it finally ends.

I am not an NWO pawn.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Don't resist.

Comply.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

First of all, all you talkers of revolution and resistance are going to be rounded up and gassed first. We cannot resist this machine. The only thing to do is to comply.

We are Americans, we do not give up. We fight to the last man. We will not go silently into that cold, dark night.

Comply. Survive.

Yes, survive in a FEMA camp, for as long as you can work.

Admiral Yammamoto said of invading the West Coast.... that his troops would find "an armed American behind every blade of grass" That still holds true today.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their banks, systems, etc.: don't bother. People will not stop using their infrastructure.

On that, unfortunately, you are completely correct. Americans are complacent, and will never stop using credit cards and banking, or cell phones, nor will they ever learn the law, and they will pay through the nose for not doing so.

The shadow organizations have done a fantastic job at manipulating us. I admire them for it.

Me also, and I also admire those who created religion too. Masters of propaganda all.

Comply.

Never. Am I alone here?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Mark 8:36

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

I hear the helplessness and defeat in your OP. Believe me, brother/sister (no offense, I don't know which), I have been there.

This is my life experience as related to your OP.......... If a person chooses where to make their last stand, they are not lost. They make a gesture, and a demonstration of defiance, and sometimes......... sometimes they win.......... and live.

I don't want to be rounded up and forced to stand in line for food and a smidgeon of water. I would rather go out being the person I am, with my darlin' (who is also on board with the 'last stand') than to be sucked into a M.O. of compliance.

Now, I've lived 52 years, and maybe the summation of my experience is such that I could face a harsh day with more freedom of spirit and hope than that of a younger person. I hope that doesn't resonate as pulling the "age card", because I don't mean it so. What I mean is that over the course of my life, there have been several times and moments where I felt the world was on the cusp of complete subjugation. And yet............. it never came to pass.

So, I say, LIVE! and LOVE! and hope your body wears out before your mind does, because the inverse is surely a frightful thing to bear.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by thewholepicture

The OP is nothing more than a feeble minded individual incapable of critical thinking.

He does not realize that everything he's talking about is completely unsubstantiated, and the only evidence that supports his belief is the sad truth we unconsciously create as our own reality - stop thinking negative, start thinking positive, start being positive, start changing.

When you've changed, your own energy is perpetuated into the collective consciousness, and thus creating more positivity, the system will naturally disassemble itself.

I'm not saying stand down when the military shows up at your front door asking you to come with them when you've done nothing wrong, I'm saying don't let it get to that point.

By rising up, and speaking your mind, and expressing positivity to others, others may or may not catch on, but the more positivity you spread the more infectious it will become, and it will become a chain reaction. Then, the current "power" that exists, will be rendered obsolete and will die off by natural selection.

You do realize the ultimate flaw in your view don't you? This "positivity" you talk of is absolutely 100% relative to each individual person, thus one mans positivity is another mans negativity.

I'm pretty sure in Hitler's mind his ideals were and would be a positive change to the future. I wish it worked that way, but it doesn't simply because perspectives are relative and individuals view things differently. There is no one world positive view or common denominator of all the worlds people's collective conscious.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone
reply to post by thewholepicture

Spoken like a true patriot and I stand with you. My child will never watch mom be defeated, I will fight to the bitter end whether I live or die.

Hell, when the rubber hits the road you'll back out. What'll happen to the kids when you get gunned down?

How long have you been alive? I think you know less about what citizens will fight for than you know about fornicating.

No one lives. We all die eventually. So you tell me that it would better to be on bended knee to gain a few more seconds or hours or days of life, than to live and die as I believe?

I pity you: you must never have had a life worth living, never have believed in any thing worth dieing for. It is just what we will give our lives defending that makes this temporary life worth living, otherwise it is an exercise in futility and we might as well all eat a bullet.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have tattooed on my arm in Spanish - Id rather die standing up, than live my life kneeling down
It meens exactly that.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Comply. Survive.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more suffering must ensue before it finally ends.

I am not an NWO pawn.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Don't resist.

Comply.

Tell that to the "Bielskis"!
I recommend you watch this real life story of the Bielski brothers; epic resistance story("Defiance" ,2008) hiding themselves and other displaced Jews in the forests from certain death at the hands of the Nazis and sympathizers.in the end they numbered 1200 and they and many of their "charges" are still alive today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join