It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't even bother resisting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What does OP have to lose in this scenario?

If he is wrong and we fight for our freedom once again and win, he get's to live life like a free man like the rest of us.

If he is right, he can say "i told them not to resist, now look what happened. I warned you!" He can go on living his coward life and the only thing to show for it in the end, is that he was right.

Sad really

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

The OP is nothing more than a feeble minded individual incapable of critical thinking.

He does not realize that everything he's talking about is completely unsubstantiated, and the only evidence that supports his belief is the sad truth we unconsciously create as our own reality - stop thinking negative, start thinking positive, start being positive, start changing.

When you've changed, your own energy is perpetuated into the collective consciousness, and thus creating more positivity, the system will naturally disassemble itself.

I'm not saying stand down when the military shows up at your front door asking you to come with them when you've done nothing wrong, I'm saying don't let it get to that point.

By rising up, and speaking your mind, and expressing positivity to others, others may or may not catch on, but the more positivity you spread the more infectious it will become, and it will become a chain reaction. Then, the current "power" that exists, will be rendered obsolete and will die off by natural selection.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

you coward,stand up straight put some love in your heart and do the right thing then maybe oneday you will grow a spine,we all have to die someday but when i go ill be going knowing ive done what i can for our children and not be dissapointed with myself for dying a coward.......time to heal our home.......

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

negative/positive...NO!!...the ability to reason is what too few possess.

emotion is not logical,reasoning allows one the time to feel joy,feel freedom,love.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What a ridiculous thread- everyone remember the old saying about "it's better to die fighting on your feet than serving on your knees"?
Well, I, for one will go out that way if it comes down to it.......

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
What a ridiculous thread- everyone remember the old saying about "it's better to die fighting on your feet than serving on your knees"?
Well, I, for one will go out that way if it comes down to it.......

which way? On your knees or on your feet?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It all depends on whether or not you are afraid to die.
From the sounds of things, YOU ARE! I can see how, if one were afraid to die, they would want to comply.
Can you see how if one were not afraid to die, they would feel no need to comply??
Can you explain to me why I would want to comply???
I await your response.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
First of all, all you talkers of revolution and resistance are going to be rounded up and gassed first. We cannot resist this machine. The only thing to do is to comply.

Comply. Survive.

Those of you that attempt am armed resistance.will be crushed.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their banks, systems, etc.: don't bother. People will not stop using their infrastructure.

The shadow organizations have done a fantastic job at manipulating us. I admire them for it.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more suffering must ensue before it finally ends.

I am not an NWO pawn.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Don't resist.

Comply.

I am waiting for the knock on my door.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
attention.

All those posting beyond this point have efficiently been trolled. Do not give into the negativity and irrationality of the OPs post.

Also, think for yourself if you don't already. And think positively, it helps.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Mcdonald's is the borg, I can't resist their fries ..... they are the secret NWO, soon everyone will be answering the world's most repeated question "want fries with that?"

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I won't be rounded up and gassed that's for sure.

It's the one's who don't resist who will be gassed. taken like sheep into slaughter.

Well if they do get to me, it will be a bullet that kills me.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Mcdonald's is the borg, I can't resist their fries ..... they are the secret NWO, soon everyone will be answering the world's most repeated question "want fries with that?"

McD's has awesome fries. damn them for making such good fries.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
To be free, or not to be free… that is the question..

Whether ‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of the New World Order, or to take arms against the ruling elite, and by opposing, end them. To comply. To resist, no more. And by conforming to say we end the heartache and the thousand natural shocks that resistance is heir to. Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished.

To fight. To resist. To resist… perchance to be free… ay, there’s the rub. For in that fight for freedom…what peace and love may come, when we have rid the world of our tyrannical masters, must give us pause! There’s the respect that makes conformity such a cowardly act!

For who would bear the whips and scorns of our masters, the debt we are controlled by, the law’s corruption, the religious manipulation? Who would bear to grunt and sweat under a weary life, but that the hope for freedom, the wish for a joyful and fulfilling life, the dream that our loved ones may someday live in peace, puzzles the will and makes us rather resist the oppression and tyranny at hand than succumb to a life of slavery and compliance.

Thus, hope and love doth make revolutionaries and freedom fighters of us all, and thus the native tendency of submission is cast aside, and enterprises of monumental importance and paramount expedience are undertaken, and assume the name of action.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
It all depends on whether or not you are afraid to die.
From the sounds of things, YOU ARE! I can see how, if one were afraid to die, they would want to comply.
Can you see how if one were not afraid to die, they would feel no need to comply??
Can you explain to me why I would want to comply???
I await your response.

I just don't see the point in a useless death.

How do you people honestly think you will stand up to the wrath of the UN troops that are going to be here (and already are here) enmasse?

How would you coordinate resistance? The only hope I believe we have is our men in the military. They may stand up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania (1759)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

There's no peace in being a shameless suck-up.
To be a slave is to abandon one's beliefs as
an individual.

(anti-democratic and unethical)
besides, if you have no ethics or principles to stand-up for,
then you have no regard for your life.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

All I can really do is repeat myself. It may be hard for some to wrap their minds around but the fear of death is what
makes compliant little slaves. To have no fear of death is to liberate yourself from the internal prison. The one that has, at some point, enslaved us all. Once freed from this, who can imprison or enslave the bio suit that we are wearing??
That's all it is. A Biologically engeneered space suit which allows us to travel about on this Planet in this dimension.

I am sorry that there are those who would rather live the life of a slave rather than make a stand against tyranny and risk the destruction of their Bio Suits. Thank God not everyone has this fear.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

All I can really do is repeat myself. It may be hard for some to wrap their minds around but the fear of death is what
makes compliant little slaves. To have no fear of death is to liberate yourself from the internal prison. The one that has, at some point, enslaved us all. Once freed from this, who can imprison or enslave the bio suit that we are wearing??
That's all it is. A Biologically engeneered space suit which allows us to travel about on this Planet in this dimension.

I am sorry that there are those who would rather live the life of a slave rather than make a stand against tyranny and risk the destruction of their Bio Suits. Thank God not everyone has this fear.

I totally agree.

I'm not trying to make this into a religious discussion, but I find it interesting how many Christians are scared to die for what is right. I am a Christian and with my beliefs I am in no way shape or form afraid to die.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

This is like the 70th thread on the same subject reiterating the same exact thing. Why do you feel you need to be special and create another thread about the same subject that the last 20 threads have been about?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Compliance?

Where is your spirit? Have you lost touch with your soul? Did you ever have contact with it?

I am not afraid of death and neither is any true revolutionary/resistor. Your fear of death is a program from TPTB you so admire...

You can keep your mindset where it is, that's just fine, but please don't brainwash others into your insecurity and doubt of human effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join