It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Don't even bother resisting.

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
First of all, all you talkers of revolution and resistance are going to be rounded up and gassed first. We cannot resist this machine. The only thing to do is to comply.

Comply. Survive.

Those of you that attempt am armed resistance.will be crushed.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their banks, systems, etc.: don't bother. People will not stop using their infrastructure.

The shadow organizations have done a fantastic job at manipulating us. I admire them for it.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more suffering must ensue before it finally ends.

I am not an NWO pawn.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Don't resist.


Comply.




posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian
 


You need to have a little more confidence, man...

TPTB aren't as powerful as they want us to believe.. You were right about them doing a good job.. Listen to you, "Give up, Comply, Conform."

You sure you aren't a shill?



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian
 


With all do respect..You're a coward.




posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
I am not an NWO pawn.


Hmm.. that's exactly what a NWO pawn would say.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
First of all, all you talkers of negativity and despair are going to be the last to see the light and beauty. We cannot believe that the machine is more powerful than the individual and collective soul. The only thing to do is love.

Love. Live.

Those of you that attempt a negative outlook, will be sad.

And for those of you that are preaching for people to stop using their minds, motivations, etc. don't bother. People will never stop the pursuit of happiness.

The negativity has done nothing for us. I know that.

I believe the only true way for suffering to truly end, more positivity must ensue and positivity will prevail.

I am not a negative person.

Do yourselves a favor, do the ones you love a favor. Show them peace, love, and light - and only then the truth shall set you free.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
# that # man run into the middle of nowhere at least! "THEY HAVE THE GUNS BUT WE HAVE THE NUMBERS" five to one the doors (i dont know if that is an exact quote but i know its damn close). we have enough to make change all we need to do is stop sitting on our asses and typing bs # on the internet and get out into the their world and start #ing # up. i am a big fan of terrorism if its done in the right way for the right reasons we need to start some fight club #> CAN YOU PASS THE ACID TEST



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73
reply to post by Mooradian
 


With all do respect..You're a coward.



No, I'm a realist.

Those of you that resist will be killed. America won't wake up. There's not enough people to fight the order.

Besides, the way our governments work before all of this was horrific anyway. A new world order will be a nice step up.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
# that # man run into the middle of nowhere at least! "THEY HAVE THE GUNS BUT WE HAVE THE NUMBERS" five to one the doors (i dont know if that is an exact quote but i know its damn close). we have enough to make change all we need to do is stop sitting on our asses and typing bs # on the internet and get out into the their world and start #ing # up. i am a big fan of terrorism if its done in the right way for the right reasons we need to start some fight club #> CAN YOU PASS THE ACID TEST



I have no idea what you're trying to say but youre going to be one of the first to be detained!



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wow, I'm sure that's what many people have said in the past.

See American Revolution,
see French Revolution,
See Defeat of Spanish Armada,
See India's Revolution
See Fall of the Soviet Union
See ww1
See ww2
See Scottish Revolution.

This has been said by people in every situation where a change in government is needed.

Yes there are casualties to any resistance of power, but fact is:

You'll either Live Free and Die Free, or you'll be a slave

I'd Rather Die a freeman fighting so my kids can be free, than Ever Live or Let my Children Live as slaves!

FREEDOM is PRICELESS!



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

No, I'm a realist.

Those of you that resist will be killed. America won't wake up. There's not enough people to fight the order.

Besides, the way our governments work before all of this was horrific anyway. A new world order will be a nice step up.


No, I'm a realist.

Those of you that are insolent are uneducated. The world will wake up. There's enough people to spread positivity.

Besides, the way evolution works is through experience, and experiences costs time - out of as much horrific things that have happened, the positive still weighs more. A new world will be a nice step up.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
Wow, I'm sure that's what many people have said in the past.

See American Revolution,
see French Revolution,
See Defeat of Spanish Armada,
See India's Revolution
See Fall of the Soviet Union
See ww1
See ww2
See Scottish Revolution.

This has been said by people in every situation where a change in government is needed.

Yes there are casualties to any resistance of power, but fact is:

You'll either Live Free and Die Free, or you'll be a slave

I'd Rather Die a freeman fighting so my kids can be free, than Ever Live or Let my Children Live as slaves!

FREEDOM is PRICELESS!





Oh so having your kids surrounded by barbed wire in a fema camp (which were straight up video taped) isn't bad?



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture
 


Spoken like a true patriot and I stand with you. My child will never watch mom be defeated, I will fight to the bitter end whether I live or die.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone
reply to post by thewholepicture
 


Spoken like a true patriot and I stand with you. My child will never watch mom be defeated, I will fight to the bitter end whether I live or die.



Hell, when the rubber hits the road you'll back out. What'll happen to the kids when you get gunned down?



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No thank you OP. I think I will resist. Then I will have a cheeseburger at McDonald's that I will not resist.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They're not the Borg

Resistance is not futile.


Booooooooo Hissssssssssss to the op



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   


Oh so having your kids surrounded by barbed wire in a fema camp (which were straight up video taped) isn't bad?


And who's to say my children wouldn't be put into that FEMA camp for just having an opinion of there own if I didn't fight for there freedom.

FEMA camps will be used for anyone who has an opinion different from the governments. If your neighbor says they don't like you, you go to a fema camp.

Your argument makes me want to stand up and face the tyranny all the more.



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
remember nazi germany 1938 1945? remember what it and its people were reduced to at its end?

thats what you get to look forwards to



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian

Hell, when the rubber hits the road you'll back out. What'll happen to the kids when you get gunned down?


Hell, when the negative scenario you speak of never occurs, you'll continue living your life. What will happen to the poster when people think about how hard he's trolling?
edit on 4-12-2010 by Revolution-2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the remake of Orwell's 1984....with John Hurt and Richard Burton? This is what I envision life is like under the NWO.... as such, I will resist.

Living as a slave is no life. Further, if the TSA, FDA, and Congress continue down the path they are going...resistance seems sooner than later.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join