It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Besslers Mechinism being Replicated ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I came across this website, its a discussion board of Bessler's Wheel. It seems that the members of the board know eachother, and are all trying to built or replicate Bessler's "Self moving" machine.
I think its worth a look for some people. This discussion board was popular and was in use Sept. 2003. but hasnt been touched since. They talk about anti-gravity energy, unconventional aircraft, components for the craft, Elements, lots of science, even Spirituality and the crossing the spirit plane through the physical plane !
What if these scientists or whoever these people are have replicated this machine and evolutionized it for government purposes ? This could be the explanation for all the "UFO" activity lately.
Keep in mind the members of this website speak in Latin as well as English, I had to use Google translator for some of the Links on the website...
The first website is giving insight on Bessler for those who know nothing about him, The second one is the discussion board of a few members. I really think they were working on something ..
www.besslerwheel.com...
www.besslerwheel.com...

Sorry for those of you who's time I wasted

Good day
Kelliott

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

One of the members of this site is John Opsopaus. He has a great write up (1995) on the rotation of Elements. read it here >> www.cs.utk.edu...

join