It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to stop /danger /sleep/ and cold weather ..with a 200 year pork project .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Are you tired of having to sleep ?
Are you tired of having to be scared of people on earth ?
Are you tired of cold weather ?

The idea comes from sun heat

It would be about creating a fake sun .

This is the ideal

Build a SUN that rotates around earth opposite to our only sun we have in space right now . what effects would the fake sun have ?

1. The fake sun would make all earth have sun light . No more half of earth dark and half light . 2 suns would make earth all light up

2. The warming effect would stop cold fronts , winter snow events , and ice storms from forming I bet . why ? The 2 suns would never let the world cool off to create a cold pockets of air anymore . So the North pole would never be cold it would be COOL, and south pole would be cool .

3. If the world has more LIGHT then maybe it could stop danger ....Having no light outside at night makes it seem more dangery .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The end to ice ages. How do you suppose it could be pulled off? If you where to put an object into space how would you create an artificial fusion reactor and control it? Maybe some how use magnetics to keep it in a orbit. If we keep on our current technological path then one day it could be possible. Grow food year round and be able to use solar power completely.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
maybe we could use that ssonoluminescence. I seen a few posts on it here. It basically creates light with sound, and that would make sense to do it that way, because everything in this universe moves and operates off of sound. yeah, and artificial sun would be very nice, maybe then, we could put our technology and useless cellphone/tv mind controlling satellites to better use.

yeah, I can't stand the cold, I think the world would be a much more pleasant place if people never had to put up with winter and darkness. I bet the moon would be super bright all the time too.
edit on 4-12-2010 by leira7 because: added video

edit on 4-12-2010 by leira7 because: sp sp

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm not going to lie but i understand where you are coming from. I have been studying Hollow Earth for a while now and have come to an understanding that the sun inside of Earth is always on and its the reason for such beautiful vegetation throughout the entire year.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by williamAmerican
Are you tired of having to sleep ?
Are you tired of having to be scared of people on earth ?
Are you tired of cold weather ?

The idea comes from sun heat

It would be about creating a fake sun .

This is the ideal

Build a SUN that rotates around earth opposite to our only sun we have in space right now . what effects would the fake sun have ?

1. The fake sun would make all earth have sun light . No more half of earth dark and half light . 2 suns would make earth all light up

2. The warming effect would stop cold fronts , winter snow events , and ice storms from forming I bet . why ? The 2 suns would never let the world cool off to create a cold pockets of air anymore . So the North pole would never be cold it would be COOL, and south pole would be cool .

3. If the world has more LIGHT then maybe it could stop danger ....Having no light outside at night makes it seem more dangery .

There would be so many problems for life on this planet I won't even go into details. but lets just short-hand this.... Having a second sun would NOT be healthy for earth or the life she supports

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

The only problem I see is that there is no medium in space for sound to vibrate through therefore you could not use sound without having some kind of floating object that the sound could pass through. A container. Still the problem of keeping the sun in a stable orbit with Earth.
edit on 5-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join