It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting website and topics..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I was reading on something.. and came across a word I didnt notice "Nigredo". so I googled the word and clicked on the Wikipedia link in the search find.
(Keep in mind my girfriend is a HUGE Harry Potter fan)
Shes read all the books 100x lol.. She was explaining things in the book to me such as; "mudbloobs" (people without wizard blood) and "halfbloods" etc ... just terms. and she as saying that the books sounded a little like the Holocost as the Dark Wizards want to kill all "Mudbloods/Halfbloods" so their race is superior and the only one to exist (Harry Potter land :p ).
So to me it sounded a lot like Hitler and the "Assryan" race or whatever ... it was a belivable suggestion by my girlfriend.
Okay so back to topic, I was searching "Nigredo" and clicked the Wikipedia link as I mentioned. On the Wikipedia page it said "Philosipher's Stone" (first Harry Potter Novel). In Harry Potter land the Phil.stone gives the user immortality and what not.. So I Wiki'd (yes im using that as a verb) the Phil's/stone... and it so happens ....en.wikipedia.org... (Copy & paste into search bar).
There is a character in Harry Potter named Nicholas Flemal.. well N.F was a pursuer of the real Phil's.stone, the real stone can turn led >>> GOLD! It and it can give immortalitty and is a substance which is an ingrdeiant of the " Elixer of Life". So today I made a cool connection

Anyways that led me to look for something else, which is the reason I made this thread: I found this website seems to of been very active in Sept. 2003. Its very strange, it seems as the users of the website are all on a mission to create a "BesslersWheel". They talk of anti gravity, energy, a pendulem, a lever/shaft, all the things that would seem to make up an anti-gravitational craft or wheel. so check the website out if your interested, it was very active by the members. The members seem to all know eachother, im thinking if this was a secret project back in '03/ well its 7 years later so this so called "project" could deffinately be up and running

www.besslerwheel.com...

Sorry if I wasted your time, I was intrigued by this and htought Id post it.

Good day All

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Also a device these members refer to as the "Metoz" device... Google it yourself.

www.google.ca...=psy&hl=en&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=Metoz+device&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&psj=1&fp=a20520dcae7b93cc

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What I got from it was a small network of folk with a pretty heavy interest in alchemy. They mention Hutchison & the Hutchison Effect. I find Hutchison somewhat interesting because although alot of his experiments couldn't be repeated, its been asserted that he did actually produce strange electromagnetic anomalies but maybe by melding esoteric physics with the paranormal. Hence this alchemy groups interest in him.

Anyway, that was kind of a crazy find and some interesting reading here and there. Peace.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

thanks for the feedback

new topics

top topics

join