It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught a SPIRIT on photo!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey guys,

My buddy’s girl friend took a photo of her boyfriend on my seat yesterday and we caught something very interesting on the photo. Sorry I don’t have a better quality photo; this is from a phone cam.

img193.imageshack.us...

It looks like a ball of energy (even looks like a sideway face with 2 eyes and a nose) moving really fast and the blurry tale is caught behind it.

The light seems to be projecting on the wall, so real that I kept on looking at the wall and there is just no light any where projecting, nor close to where you see this light.

I like to clear up few points ahead of time.

- No casing on the camera (couldn’t be in front of the lens)
- This only came out on this one photo
- We took more photos after we saw that and nothing came up unusual.
- This is NOT a light projecting on the wall
- This was nothing we could see with plain eyes
- And no one was smoking!

Background on the house;

The previous owner was an ambulance driver for decades; he died here in the house, from cancer at an old age. When we moved in here, downstairs (the room you see in the photo is my office/media room) I kept on seeing this ghostly figure move about, at least few times a week I see him. I can never see it directly but always in the corner of my eyes and very vividly. My girl friend and few of my friends have also seen a figure (gray / brown) walk by the doors and windows outside. I can tell which of my friends have seen this spirit, they look like.. they just seen a ghost!

I like to hear some of your thoughts?

edit on 4-12-2010 by freighttrain because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Phone camera ? It tends to make over-exposed pictures which give an effect just like this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

Only in that one single photo? We took a bunch more, no artifacts showed up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is nothing but a exposure problem. You get the same effects with a light pen etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by Vio1ion

Only in that one single photo? We took a bunch more, no artifacts showed up.

Yes because the object that produced the anomoly (ie small bug, dust etc) that was captured only flew in front of the camera on that one shot.
It looks to be illuminated by the light from the television, and either moving away from the camera, or if its dudt it probably reacted to the camera person's breath, being pushed away with an exhale at the same time the phone was snapping the shot.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I can understand why you are intrigued with the photo as you have a spirit in the house. I was wondering if that is a TV, print or painting on the larger wall where the light curves out from? Also, noticed the photo seems to be very pixelated (maybe that is because it is a cam phone).

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

never mind that, is that a cat in the person in the chairs hand? lol whats he doing to it

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
it is so easy to fake things nowadays, and it kinda looks like somebody through something across the room. I have seen orbs in pictures, but they always been stationary, never seen one moving like this, really cool if this is true.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Dude, why would I wanna fake this...

Anyhow, nothing was visible to plain eye, so it might have been camera exposure.. light reflect

new topics

top topics

join