It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned Incredible Ron Paul Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

What can i say..

I am still feeling the goose bumps on my back.

Thanks for this, you're right - it is inspiring. Why is it that a decades gone comedy actor can speak with such clarity, when our present 'leaders' pale in comparison.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Me too mate, me too.

I'm from the UK and i'm trying to think of one of our politicians who is analogous to Ron Paul...but i can't think of any...and that's a fairly depressing state of affairs.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by atlasastro

Me too mate, me too.

I'm from the UK and i'm trying to think of one of our politicians who is analogous to Ron Paul...but i can't think of any...and that's a fairly depressing state of affairs.

Cheers.

Nigel Farage is a start.

second

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I would love it `if` ron paul was the real thing. A man for the people. alas hes in the same gang as the rest of them. The funny hand shake gang. Hes a bit like the 2 police men, who interview suspects. Who will play the good cop /bad cop? If he got into power do you really think things would change? yes in your dreams. Just like obama, who promised ` change ` Only change was the couple of coins you have left in your pocket. He sorted the banksters out first. Ron would have done the same thing ` if ` he was ever allowed to be in power.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Actually, that's true...i'd forgotten about Nigel.

I was quite proud of him when he was in Brussels and giving the speech about the new EU president, the 'who the hell are you anyway, i've never heard of you' speech.

I was thinking right on man!

Just as an aside, another one would be George Galloway...i don't agree with all of his politics or views, but i think one of his greatest moments was when he went to the US to 'answer' allegations that he was supposed to be taking oil for supporting Iraq and SH. (crap of course), but his 'answer' to his accusers is legendary. One of the better moments a British politician has had in decades i feel...just a shame it wasn't even in Britain at the time.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

There's only one way to really find out if that worry is true or not...give the guy a chance.

He cannot be any worse that the last one or the present one you've got now can he?

Personally, i think we as the really important people, the electorate should push for the right to remove or otherwise declare a sitting president or Prime Minister morally incompetent to hold high office if he or she reneges on election promises once they are elected.

If they are found to be lying arsewipes, by completely ignoring the promises they were elected on, they should be summarily sacked from office, and a new election run, until you get someone who knows what it means to tell the truth and stick to their promises.

I don't want to know about them finding it difficult to implement their promises once the realities of office are known to them...that doesn't wash..they should not be allowed to make promises they know they cannot keep, and certainly promises that got them elected in the first place.

Things need to change, and fast.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Banned by youtube?

This banned video?

Yes, it's from Ron Paul's own youtube channel.

The thread title is misleading and an outright lie.

If you're part of the 'truth' movement, whenever a Youtube video is pulled it's part of a secret conspiracy. Nothing to do with using copyrighted material or anything... Much more sinister than that!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't see that anyone has mentioned this, so I'm going to just put it out here.

I won't go download that video from the link mentioned in the video. I believe the poster put that link in there. The file size is 58 bytes.. No wheres near large enough for a legit wmv file. I didn't risk opening it myself... Chances are, if I had opened it, I won't be posting this because my PC would be infected.

This is just a, "HEADS UP" post by konspiracieshapn4sure... Do as you will.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
EPIC VIDEO!! thanks for posting man!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Thank you.

I used to make stupid cracks about Ron Paul, such as break out the tinfoil hats etc.

Then I shut my big mouth and started listening to the man.

The more I hear the better he sounds.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by wcitizen

Actually, that's true...i'd forgotten about Nigel.

I was quite proud of him when he was in Brussels and giving the speech about the new EU president, the 'who the hell are you anyway, i've never heard of you' speech.

I was thinking right on man!

Just as an aside, another one would be George Galloway...i don't agree with all of his politics or views, but i think one of his greatest moments was when he went to the US to 'answer' allegations that he was supposed to be taking oil for supporting Iraq and SH. (crap of course), but his 'answer' to his accusers is legendary. One of the better moments a British politician has had in decades i feel...just a shame it wasn't even in Britain at the time.

Cheers.

Yes, he's a hot head, but has some supremely wonderful moments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join