It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned Incredible Ron Paul Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Come on people

A lot of us are gonna live future lives on this same planet, and whatever were allowing to happen right now is gonna determine what kind of world were gonna have to live in then. Do you really want to repeat history and fight all those bloody wars again? I don't. Face it, the very powerful people of this world are black magicians, they work with deceit, they know the spiritual innerworkings of things and yet they choose the dark path, they choose the path of controlling others and choosing who is worthy of life. They believe that if you are too dumb and blind to see what they are doing to you, that you are worthy of being raped and pillaged, that is their theory. In their eyes, if you didn't really want this, you wouldn't allow it to happen.

Break the chains of this mass mind control before they roll out the FEMA camps.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Outstanding video. I bet the reason youtube removed it was because that was the Forrest Gump soundtrack and I'm sure it's about as copywrighted as you can get.

Ron Paul is one of the last true politicians. Guys like him get assasinated, which is why if he ever became the president, tptb would get rid of him.
edit on 4-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul will never become President, but I don't care how many times he runs. He will always have my vote. It is nice to see some of these debates from the last election cause everything he said is more accurate now than it was then. I suggest people go back and watch them again if possible. He was right on the money and what makes it even more amazing is, he is right on the money and we now have had the Democrats leading the way and nothing has changed. Policy has, generally speaking, remained the same.
edit on 4-12-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this subject.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

War is a crime against humanity.

There is no excusing it....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Will his son take the same path?.

Ron won't be here forever.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i want to know why this was banned

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As I mentioned the backround music is highly copywrighted.

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
i want to know why this was banned

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
mr. paul, dear sir...if you're legit, sadly you'll soon be dealt with. did anyone else notice the ratio of living to dead folks in that video. not good. if you're ron paul that could almost be considered threatening if he read creatively between the lines. its been a while since we've had a blatant assassination, i still wonder about JFK Jr's plane crash. in the last 40 years i think if anything the world has become more ruthless, not less. you really think tptb will just stop doing whatever suits their agenda just because the people ask them to? not likely. they've made 'adjustments' so to speak many times in the past with excellent results. no reason to think it wouldn't happen again. they always kill the really good patriots.

then there's the chance that, like lots of politicians, he's completely just telling people what they want to hear. its a common enough occurrence. i find it highly unlikely in this case. given his history of public service i believe he's tragically serious about the US Constitution, which of course directly conflicts with the ongoing plan to phase it out.

God Speed anyway dude...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have no idea why this was banned all the debates are on line...what's the big whoop????

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Banned by youtube?

This banned video?

Yes, it's from Ron Paul's own youtube channel.

The thread title is misleading and an outright lie.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'm Australian, but Ron Paul makes me wish I was an American.
Well, almost.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The thread title is misleading and an outright lie.

You beat me to it. But, looking back at his other threads like "chemtrails", you shouldn't be that surprised.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I thought the video was great three great men expressing the truth and tried/trying to do something of good for the world truth be told it brought a tear to my eye....good job on the video.
edit on 5-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This video was SOOOOO inspiring!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Another good video, star for you....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Seeing as were on the subject. This one is fairly good - Mario Savio's famous "Machine" speech.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well Pocky..i feel Ron Paul is probably the only *real* politician America has left.

Those words..spoken by JFK...have never held more truth and significance than today. How sad TPTB murdered him, not just sad for the US, but for the whole planet. JFK was the last true president of the US, the plastic actors that followed are not fit to lick the crap of JFK's boots, let alone be considered true and genuine presidents of a great country.

When you listen to those words from JFK in context of the ongoing Wikileaks and the illegal efforts by the guilty listed in the cables, to silence truth and justice..is almost resonating in it's clarity.

How timeless those words are...how apt and applicable to what the gangsters are doing to you all and to your great country and to the wider world..it's such a shame.

As a kid, i never would have dreamed just how low your politics could sink, and how hopeless and helpless many Americans would feel about what is being done to them and to others in your names.

Truly..it's going to take a resurgence of patriotism, of common sense and of courage displayed by the common man and woman, it won't be fast and it won't be easy, not by a long chalk, but if you want your children to live in a country and indeed, in a world where the US is once again the shining and guiding light in the sea of dark corruption, a world where the US again stands for fairness and honor, a world where the common American sets the example for all other common folks around the world to aspire to, it's going to be hard to beat the entrenched criminality, the institutionalized corruption and bigotry, but it can be done.

In my opinion, a good place to start this process is to look to brave and honorable people in politics right now, people who will strive to root out and prevent the stranglehold the criminal politicians and their paymaster corporations and their lackey's have in the US, before your centuries old constitution and the just tenets it conveys are completely and irreversibly destroyed.

What a shame we only ever got a small glimpse of what a world may have been like if JFK had managed to survive his murderers. Perhaps if Ron Paul becomes president, we may yet see more than a mere glimpse of the greatness that America and Americans can aspire to and attain.

Thanks for the video OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Great video not that I have not heard it all before or read it all before, it made me smile when the caption came up as "Is Ron Paul getting to you yet" well actually the music was getting to me, and as was said, I to have no doubt that’s why this video was banned and removed. Amazes me how powerful an emotion music can stir in ones heart and mind.

Things will never change most of us are all selfish by nature to a certain degree and far too easily tempted to change our minds for this reason. We are nothing but animals and an unpleasant one at that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join