It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only solution to the banking elite: barter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay, so the banking elite controls us all because they control the money we use.

One instance of this is the U.S. system. First, we have the Federal Reserve, which produces "Federal Reserve Notes", the money we use, in combination with "legal tender laws" passed by Congress that declares this private bank to be "special" and requires all businesses to accept these "notes" as legal tender. This in itself is a conspiracy, regardless if it's part of some global NWO or not.

And it's an easily verifiable conspiracy, right in plain view. What it does is allow these elite bankers infinite money. It allows us to fund our wars in other countries, among other things. Just print money to pay the defense contractors. Those defense contractors will then use that money to buy things like houses, etc. Slowly the money will ripple through the economy, and via economic laws, will eventually lower the value of the money. That is, inflation.

But inflation is not as benign as they want you to think. They want you to think "Hey, everything is more expensive, but I'm making more money, so it's all good". Yes, that is the end result. But actually, some people benefit and others are screwed over. Those who benefit are the first to receive the printed money. Those who are screwed are the last, who usually see higher prices before they see higher wages. In other words, inflation is a wealth transfer from the politically unconnected to the politically connected. There is nothing benign about inflation. If you are not politically connected, you get screwed by inflation.

Anyway, that was a long intro.

The solution, a radical one, is barter. Probably not a lot of people can get involved in this at first. I certainly can't at the moment. But basically people need to get their needs met through honest, mutual trade. Natural, non-political money always evolves from a barter system, because barter is so inefficient. In war-torn areas you'll often find accounts of things like cigarettes being used as money. What's remarkable about this is that there are no elite bankers involved. The money evolves in order to make transactions more efficient. It is not dictated by fiat, but evolved.

And there are no elite bankers involved.

I don't know how to implement this because we in advanced countries are so dependent on our central-bank-issued money. But if we are to beat the NWO, we have to somehow be able to say "screw you" to them and their money.

Somehow, we have to figure out how to get trade going without using the government/bank-issued money. Until we can do that we will always be their slaves.

edit on 4-12-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bartering with items over a certain value is taxable now-a-days. Giving a gift valued over a certain amount is also taxable, however, the "gifting" concept could subvert taxation if, and I don't know if this is a viable loop hole or not, many people pool their gifts and then redistribute those gifts somehow. My concept is to have the gifters place all the gifts in a holding area and allow giftees to take what they need in a "finders-keepers" fashion. Like an offering to the gift gods, or just "abandoning" them in one place to be salvaged by the giftees. No one would know how much, in taxable value, was removed for personal use. Just an idea on my part, of course once a loop-hole is found, the government usually fills it with new laws to keep their finger in the pie.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Great post. The elite tend to see the Earth's resources as things of value such as minerals, oil, water, and food and have placed themselves into those markets to gain control over the have not's. At the same time we are engaged in a society that is 3 generations removed from knowing how to think for themselves and to provide the basics in life.

I've been giving this some thought as well and it seems the best solutions do evolve into some form of currency whether it be metal or paper. It's hard to believe that we go through so much effort over paper money, but that's the sytem that has been designed for us. Our work in trying to reach that carrot has taken them far.

The problem now though is that with bartering you are required to pay tax on these exchanges. I've seen bartering groups try to get started but the fear of the IRS tends to keep efforts like this from really gaining momentum.

If the economies simply collapsed, we'd freak out for a while but eventually people would figure something else out and in the end wonder why they fell for the monopoly game in the first place.

I do think it's important that people have a back up plan for when fiat currencies break down rather than being handed their electronic tagging solution.

new topics

join