HR 645 As seen in the FEMA Camp episode of Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Included below is an excerpt from the bill along with the entire bill for review of ATS readers. It seems to be a very vague use in regards to the "camps" or facilitys and does not specifically designate these facilitys as single use. One could easily argue they would be for legitimate uses then again, one can also argue that they could be used for exactly what Jesse Ventura & Alex Jones stated in the episode of Conspiracy Theory, FEMA Camps/Police State. Either way I personally find these places more than a little suspect since I live near one.

SOUTH CAROLINA
Greenville - Unoccupied youth prison camp; total capacity unknown.
Charleston - Naval Reserve & Air Force base, restricted area on naval base.
FEMA Camp list

Gov Track - HR 645

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A BILL

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the bill. My husband and I just finished watching this episode, unbelievable when Ventura went inside the white house and the sponser possibly thinking he can get away with "there are no concentration camps anywhere in the country.

It was ridiculous to see what's clearly a prison with a playground in it but good for Jesse, I hope enough people can see this video and spread it around. I wonder who made Tru TV pull the plug.

s&f
Was looking for the bill when I came across your thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Thank you. Yes it was one of the better episodes, I thought anyway. That particular type of info regardless of what one thinks should be in the public spotlight. Have a nice one and a Merry Christmas.
edit on 12/4/2010 by mikelee because: Spelling, trying to wrap presents & type

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Reading the bill these camps are supposed to be places to secure people, not inprison them..

So why are the fences angled in??
None of us are stupid..We saw the show..The camps are there and they are prisons..
The staff were also less than forthconing in their answers,,

Jesse did a great job on this one..
I loved the " no oversight" comments from the head of the Fusion Centre..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I htink they are worded to come across as places to help (which they would serve that function obviously) but, they also would serve for nefarious reasons as well. We aren't as dumb as Big Gov would like to think we are.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Didn't Nazis tell the people sent to concentration camps, that they were being sent to better place to help them into a better life.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I think the Jews knew where they were going...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

True. I think if these "camps" are used for what we think they are really for, then those occupants would be told the same thing if not forced to go to them. Threatened by force or arrest under the guise of an emergency false or real. I firmly believe that if the situation or incident was right, it will happen then from there the possibilities would be endless.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
FYI: The govt, via lackey Cohen forced the episode off the air, it only aired once.
They are so afraid of it being seen, they started DELETING it from people's DVR's and youtube channels.

Google the banning/deleting if you do not believe.

Here's the episode.
www.youtube.com...

And for more on FE MA
www.youtube.com...

These things ARE NOT a joke, I wish others would realize we are no longer living in a free republic.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.govtrack.us...

H.R. 645 (111th): National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
Introduced: Jan 22, 2009 (111th Congress, 2009–2010) Sponsor: Rep. Alcee Hastings [D-FL23]
See Instead: This bill was re-introduced as H.R. 390 on Jan 23, 2013. See H.R. 390 for current action on this subject.

If you want to sign up for government tracking of this new bill go here:
www.govtrack.us...

Watching this is sounds like authorization for these was done by executive order.

edit on 3/17/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: add info

new topics

top topics

join