It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got the name (some what) of the girl!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I believe I got the name of the girl I always have been having dreams about! This dream was apart of a serious of dreams. There was death everywhere and I was awarded candy from leaving the crime scene. Still this is about me finding the name of the girl I have been telling you guys about! In my dream I saw her name on my facebook. It was either Kimberly or something else. She looked more Asian then anything else. We we're another guy and some else watching a music award show for Hipsters. Oh happy me!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Maybe, something will come of this.

Keep us posted.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I agree! These dreams were connected though were all crazy. like a series of events. When something worse happened for someone else everything got better for myself! weird? Hun?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

At least someone's dreams are coming true.
I hope you can find her.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I agree! This dream took place after I got out of the military. I was a Jarhead! I had some cool new space age equipment. A helmet which looked like it came form Halo or Ironman and some other items that made me run faster and survive anything.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I had a dream about three different girls,that to my knowledge i have never met. In this dream i asked them their names,I then went on face book...found noone. Then to myspace and found one result with three girls in the picture,i sent a message and got no reply,im not sure if they still use it.

new topics

top topics

join