It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesser Known (and possibly ridiculous) Conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Iv researched the number of rooms in Buckingham Palace

Buckingham Palace has 775 rooms. These include 19 State rooms, 52 Royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms. In measurements, the building is 108 metres long across the front, 120 metres deep (including the central quadrangle) and 24 metres high.

Buckingham Palace

Do you have any more info on your source, it would be truly bizzare for the palace to have 666 rooms. 666 rooms or 775 rooms i still think the royal family are one of the elite controlling families.

Peace

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Theres also bound to be theory that Buckingham palace has massive underground chambers?

I also read a post on here saying that the age of aquarius is not actually here for about another 200 years making 2012 all wrong. But not if we are actually only in the middle ages?

I love the way you can substanciate a bizzare notion with an equally silly concept and give them both substance!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

The E.U. building has 666 seats so it's not that unusual that Buckingham Palace would have the same number of rooms. Both the E.U. and the monarchy share the same aristocratic illuminati top of the pyramid herritage. Depends how you define a room, if you include corridors, stairwells, voids then yep over 700 but if you just count the lockable rooms designed for a specific purpose then 666. The link you gave doesn't add up to 775. It's time consuming to find the truth because the truth is fudged behind a whole array of smoke and mirrors. The bottom line is that symbolism and inverted numerology is so consistant among the ruling elite that its predictable.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Masonic lodge at buckingham palace?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Has anyone ever found something on any of the other rulers?

Maybe some of the lesser known royalty, in lesser known countries?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

That's cause the queen is a Guelph and only changed their name to Mountbatton-Windsor.
Cause the original German origin did not benefit them with the growing hate for anything German around WW1

Their royal take over from the tudors has not been an honorable one, Well... It's what I'm told.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

You might be interested in a book called Shadow rulers by Ernest Millington. Link !

Take some time studying THE BLACK NOBILITY.

“The first of three crusades, from 1063 to 1123, established the power of the Venetian Black Nobility and solidified the power of the wealthy ruling class. The Black Nobility aristocracy achieved complete control over Venice in 1171, when the appointment of the doge was transferred to what was known as the Great Council, which consisted of members of the commercial aristocracy, a complete triumph for them. Venice has remained in their hands ever since, but the power and influence of the Venetian Black Nobility extends far beyond its borders, and today, in 1986, is felt in every corner of the globe. In 1204 the oligarchic family parceled out feudal enclaves to their members, and from this epoch dates the great building-up of power and pressure until the government became a closed corporation of the leading Black Nobility families.”

Link to multiple sources that adrress Black nobility

The "Committee of 300" now call themselves

"World Government Founders for the NWO"

The Committee of 300

Also, Our royal families all seem to be free masons as well Very high ranking ones.

The thread All ways lead to Rome by Protoplasmic includes it as well
And...
I tried my best translating 2 parts of a serie of 5 thread that goes way deep inside this topic.
It was called the world as a hostage.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This should def not be overlooked! They are actually both over my place in Charlotte rite now? Anyone wanna play some poker?

johnny

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

This is awesome stuff. I honestly have never heard of any of this. Thats what I wanted to do with this thread, though. It's so common to see articles about The US government, and I think in a lot of ways, that topic is very tired. The US is a relatively new country and society, compared to the middle east, or England, etc.

This is why I took a "leave of absence" from ATS. I simply got bored, after being a somewhat prolific contributor.

I want to read up on The Black Nobility, thanks for the great suggestion!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I like to dabble in the 'off the wall' stuff now and then, sort of keeps the brain looking a t the right side of the road but please, keep a small grip on sanity.

Yes the Royals have Masonic links, hardly a secret is it.

A bedroom on the ground floor...Oh me oh my, that's disturbing!!!

Or then again as the Queen gets older she likes the stairs less..

As for Phil being a reptile, lol, he may have an 'acid tongue' but that's as far as it gets.

Icke often weaves across the sanity highway, lets say I'd not do more than listen to him for a giggle.

I love peoples abilities to create a real good conspiracy, one that's well researched and tough to break but ones like these are so silly they only have one purpose and that's to give us a smile on a cold old day like this. If you feel the need to actually believe any of them then I suggest a visit to the Doc asking him for big white pills that make you sleep.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Wow

That's just rude dude.

If it bothers you then ignore it.

Information on royals with a secret agenda are available almost everywhere. You'd be surprised how much dirt there is that are actually true.

It's ignorant to deny.

All of human history wars and conflict took place with only one simple reason. The quest for power.
Don't assume the royals have obtained their power oly with honesty, bravery, wisdom and justice.

It's not what people do. People hurt, kill, betray, deceed and manipulate to reach their goals and the royals are no exception.

Of course there are some with a good heart and the best of intentions, but usually people that want to rule don't care if it is over the corpses of their cattle/ people.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

There are loads of threads on here talking "sense". this one (I believe) was started with the aim of discussing the more far fetched one's not to pass judgement or indeed give medical advice to those who believe differently than yourself.

I'm here not because I either do or do not belive but because it's interesting and if we keep to the origional spirit of the thread then hopefully it will remail to be so!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I agree. It's not like the people in power started these wars because "Greys Anatomy" was canceled and suddenly everyone got REALLY bored.

" My Queen, there appears to be nothing on the TV tonight."

"No? Then I guess we have to go and blow some people up, or maybe a crisp morning brunch and some genocide"

"Excellent choice, my Lady!"

The people who have power now, probably had to do/be a part of some rather sordid activities to get where they are now. They did these things because they want control. Control is more important a motive, than anything else on this planet. More important than jewels, or money. To the people that this appeals to, nothing feels better. Nothing creates a more powerful feeling of euphoria than control and power.

Having power is a form of creation, in a way. When you can inflict your will on others, you have the ability to create a society of your liking. It's like an art, and it's just as satisfying.

What is fascinating, in these accusations against the royal families, is just how sordid were the activities? Just how far does one need to go, to gain power?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by thefamiliar

Thank you, thefamiliar.

That is the purpose of the thread. Outlandish, and lesser known theories.

And finding some sort of possible truth in the most outlandish of theories!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

After re-reading I realise that on the whole you were in aggreement with the sentiment. Its was just the last little statement that got me, Although I can understand if you wanted to participate whilst maintaining your integrity!
I hate the thought of bieng ridiculed on a different thread by someone reading this one!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

I like to dabble in the 'off the wall' stuff now and then, sort of keeps the brain looking a t the right side of the road but please, keep a small grip on sanity.

Yes the Royals have Masonic links, hardly a secret is it.

A bedroom on the ground floor...Oh me oh my, that's disturbing!!!

Or then again as the Queen gets older she likes the stairs less..

As for Phil being a reptile, lol, he may have an 'acid tongue' but that's as far as it gets.

Icke often weaves across the sanity highway, lets say I'd not do more than listen to him for a giggle.

I love peoples abilities to create a real good conspiracy, one that's well researched and tough to break but ones like these are so silly they only have one purpose and that's to give us a smile on a cold old day like this. If you feel the need to actually believe any of them then I suggest a visit to the Doc asking him for big white pills that make you sleep.

Surely even the most insane claims sometimes make you go " Hmm...there might be SOME truth to that."

I mean, even hearing something like:
"Bread is the most enlightened and magical thing on this planet, but toasters were invented to silence the bread and all of their wisdom"

Surely, thats ridiculous.....but then you start thinking..." What are fixtures in our lives that might be placed there to set us back as a society? What goes with our lives the way bread and toasters are related to each other?"

The point is, anything can spring-board some critical thinking.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I am not intelligent enough to make the correct assumtion without both considering the facts and consulting others. If we ignored every posibility that seemed implausable then would we not have science, religion, politics, philosophy?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Here are 4 - but sadly I have nothing on the queen

1. The Quaids posit a great rambling mess of conspiracy that involves Jeremy Piven's sushi-induced mercury-poisoning being an "orchestrated hit," as well as David Carradine, Heath Ledger and Sean Penn's death and false identities - they have disappeared down the rabbit hole

2. The Iraq war happened because Iraq dug up an alien star gate, or was about to dig up one, or we knew where it was and had to get there or it wasn't a star gate but alien or other ancient technology. One link but there are many others

3. The flat earth society dedicated to "unraveling the true mysteries of the universe and demonstrating that the earth is flat and that Round Earth doctrine is little more than an elaborate hoax."

4. Kennedy survived and the weekly world news will pay you a Million dollars if you help themprove it

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Landru

I did a little blurb on here once about the Flat-Earthers........WOW.

Good stuff

Do you think Randy Quiad might actually be on to something? How far fetched is extorting hollywood movie stars? Or killing them?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I admit the idea that millions of dollars of production costs in you realize that have a turkey show & are going to lose your shirt - you burn the star and collect insurance money .. sounds like a plausible scam.

The rest, fake accounts and stealing houses, International teams chasing them, just sounds like drug fueled lunacy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join