It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prove to me without Satanism and free masons, that we all would not be in 3rd world countries today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I want to ask you people against the nwo. Do you think that the world would of been better off without satanist secret societies, and free masons.

I put it to you people that humans without these two things would off lived in a world of 3rd world country status forever. This is what is meant by free masons bringing in the light, and freeing mankind.

Do you people contend that humans would of made it by themselves, as i think all and i mean all humans would never of used there brains or intelligence period.

Even though i would be against the satanists and free masons that run society, how can you say without them, the world would of done any better. All i reckon society would of been would be is a 3rd world country.

There is no way on earth humans would be using any of there brains or intelligence without the system in place.

All you people in evolution depute this video, and tell me how humans are more than just morons.

Show me all you people in evolution, how mankind made society and actually got this far without outside help.
edit on 12/4/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

What about the happy tribe in Tana? They are much happier people than we are in the westernised world. Lets face it we are all being strung along like puppets while the satanists laugh at our demise in the west. Agricultural societies live much longer, the south of France being an example. Lots of sunlight, plenty of wine, and a love of the simple things in life will lead to a long and prosperous life. Unlike in the west where we get cancer at the age of 15, a prison sentence for stealing apples, tased for not cowtowing to a police officer, and a right royal buggary from the NWO and that's if you're lucky. More Mason's equals more buggary and we don't want that.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd

More Mason's equals more buggary and we don't want that.

Oh I don't know about that. Some of us like a wee bit of buggery!

Rev

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Silly bunny,

It's worked out so much better with christians and slave masons..

Coh!

Now where is my champagne? Damn free thinkers will take anything if you don't look..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

All the tribes and every civilisation has believed in higher forces.

I am saying without what ever is not us, we would all be nothing. You see in the vid above, none of us would do anything and we would never of used our brains or minds.

All civilisations have talked about higher forces. You telling me one place or civilisation that could of existed without the priests and i would say absolutely none. You would all be living in 3rd world countries, and never using your brains or intelligence as the above vid shows.

Trust me the ptb are just as stup1d as us, and they too have there priests and that is what there system is.

But what makes me alugh is somehow, humans think without this system we would all be somehow living our lifes, that is simply not true, and i am totally against the ptb like you are.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How about you first prove that Satanists are the reason we are not a third world country.

Once that is established as fact, we can begin to speculate on whether or not mankind would have advanced without them.

Do you people contend that humans would of made it by themselves, as i think all and i mean all humans would never of used there brains or intelligence period.

Do you not consider Satanists and freemasons to be human?
If freemasons are human, and they used their brains, what makes you think that no other humans would ever use their brain? Your logic is severely flawed.

So now not only do you have to prove that Satanists are the cause of advanced civilizations, but you also have to prove that they are not human. Good luck.

What do you think caused human to advance from cavemen to hunters and gatherers? Were freemasons the cause of that advancement too? If mankind has evolved without Satanists before, why couldn't it happen again?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Originally posted by DanUKphd

More Mason's equals more buggary and we don't want that.

Oh I don't know about that. Some of us like a wee bit of buggery!

Rev

LMAO.. Andy knows this!

He dun like ye ol' purdy tat..

Who can blame him, in this world, you take when you can get, and if you like it, why not!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Using that video as evidence for your statement is wrong; IF the NWO made us what we are today, then those people featured in the video would have been made what they are today. How can you be so sure they would have acted the same way had they been brought up differently, if their parents had been brought up any differently, and so on. Even if the NWO rule us, we cannot tell how long they have been indoctrinating us for, but it would be safe to assume it would have been for quite a while, affecting several generations. At least it would be long enough to significantly affect our thought-processes and behaviours, because otherwise, the whole thing would have been pointless. On the other hand, who's to say we would not have come to the same point we are now without the NWO (if they do exist, of course).

Ok, so I didn't explain that too well - but giving a very crude example:
Pets today- someone may say it's cruel to keep these animals indoors and make them do what you want them to do- animals should be out in the wild. The pet-owner argues that the pet wouldn't survive out in the wild, without human care. However, the only reason it wouldn't is because it's been bred that way.

If you're arguing how we'd survive without them now, perhaps you're right- after all, this is the only way we know. But if we had never known this way, it's irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Or as they say in Snooker "If you can't get the pink, there's always the brown!"

Rev

edit on 4/12/2010 by revmoofoo because: My kingdom for mad spelling skills!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If we assume that freemasons and satanists rule the world...
then they would have to control the MIC, the MSM, the centralised global economy (all its institutions from the Fed to the WTO, IMF, to the World Bank and all their trade agreements) and thus our governments...

This would mean they are responsible for every war in our "younger" history...
all the financial distress we face today...
the debt-problem and the financial codependence that thwarts the 3rd world to close the gap...
AND the dumbing down of the 1st world through the MSM to cover everything up.
They abused the world and set it on fire while everyone watched super bowl comercial breaks.

If freemasons and satansists rule the world, they are the reason 3rd world countries exist.

I dont see how this is good or "help" in any way.
edit on 4-12-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join