It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Declaration Of Independance

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Great statement thanks for the support
peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The oddest thing happen to my computer when I came to my post just know to check for any knew post. I have Mcafee antivirus and suddenly 25 different viruses attacked my computer. know for the past 2 weeks this site is the only site I go to, except I do view my e-mail which i have tight spam features on it, I do not open unknown mails. weird right.

O question. How would I put my "peace to us all we need it" into my signature? sorry for bothering Im new and here and well im new thanks for any help

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Great POST!!!!

i don't know, but maybe great minds do think alike, I just spent the day looking over our original Declaration of Independence and rewriting.

a declaration to preserve our freedom

“...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,...”
edit on 5-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I understand your allegiance to the ideas embodied within the DoInep. The examples I shared are expressions, organizations and outcomes of other people who, like you, share a passion for liberty and justice.

The whole of the DoI, imho, is built upon a single principle: consent. What the Withdrawal of Consent that Kurt is doing is the basic expression of action. You and I can disagree with the District of Criminals, can petition and remonstrate, but if no liberties are secured we only have the option of nonviolently rescinding out consent.

Rescinding consent to be governed isn't treason. Treason is an act of war against the Constitution or aiding enemies of the Constitution (which many can make a case the District is FULL of traitors at this point). The Syndicate costumed as the lawful Union government is not likely to formally address nor deport those who withdraw consent; although, you're accurate to note that they are operating beyond the bounds of the Constitution and anything is possible.

I do disagree with your comment, "We are Americans" however. The Union is made up of 50 sovereign countries. It was difficult to see the Soviet invasion of Hungary, the barbed-wire gates in Berlin, and to off-handedly throw upon those people the epithet, "Soviets." This would be incorrect. Poland, East Germany, Yugoslavia, etc were member states of a union- the Soviet Union. Similarly, France, Ireland and Italy are member countries of a federal union: The European Union.

To cast a blanket statement, "We're all Europeans" while accurate linguistically, is a terrible grievance to the unique culture, law and character of our sovereign countries. Mexicans and Brazilians are also Americans...

Americans that according to our DoI, justly are recognized owners of the rights (and responsibilities) of Life, Liberty and Property.

Points on Duplicitous Governments: The beauty of the DoI and the Constitution is the balancing acts of the alternative governments: Common citizens; state versus federal balances; judicial vs legislative vs executive... the whole of the creation was a fragile balancing act of alternative governments.

I understand that those of us grown and socialized within this Executive Domination of life, limb and law, it is difficult to accept the alternative systems built-in. I too was like you at one point, believing entirely in what I had come to know... until I read the Constitution and Senate Report 93-549 detailing the Executive's overthrow of the entire game.

(if someone can soak a few federal reserve notes from Faux News via advertising, then all the better to soak 'em. I myself do not fault soaking Fox for FRNs, no matter who the swindler ;-)

You understand the power and authority you individually have to alter or abolish your government. True though, if there aren't enough to your left or right, you're going to end up in a gray cell next to a man with tattoos and a boy fetish.

You also have seen history. Your mind is fully aware that you are the subject of a group of armed and dangerous men, and they may well kill you if you challenge their Syndicate. History has shown that the most common response to a baton-change on the relay race of politics is associated with some form of violence. We'd all be ignorant, foolish, or blind not to take that into accounting.

And nonviolent options abound. I personally really like that formal Withdrawal of Consent. I like the economic warfare of Crash JP Morgan, Buy Physical Silver. I like and honor those who have retreated to "Galt's Gulch." The battle has already begun. You know it. I know it. It's not an open shooting war (thank goodness), but may well devolve into that at some point.

The greater reduction in the Syndicate's ability to generate (extort) funds, the less impact it will be able to generate at some future date. Even Tim Leary's option is a good one ;-)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Thank you for reading the Declaration This in itself is the first step. When enough of us realize We the people have this right We can change the tyrany we so willingly HAD accepted. We do not need to wait for the next elections to alter our government we merely require strong citizens standing up to our American citizen Declaration of Independance given rights

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sakokrap
reply to post by lbndhr

I understand your allegiance to the ideas embodied within the DoInep. The examples I shared are expressions, organizations and outcomes of other people who, like you, share a passion for liberty and justice.

The whole of the DoI, imho, is built upon a single principle: consent. What the Withdrawal of Consent that Kurt is doing is the basic expression of action. You and I can disagree with the District of Criminals, can petition and remonstrate, but if no liberties are secured we only have the option of nonviolently rescinding out consent.

Rescinding consent to be governed isn't treason. Treason is an act of war against the Constitution or aiding enemies of the Constitution (which many can make a case the District is FULL of traitors at this point). The Syndicate costumed as the lawful Union government is not likely to formally address nor deport those who withdraw consent; although, you're accurate to note that they are operating beyond the bounds of the Constitution and anything is possible.

I do disagree with your comment, "We are Americans" however. The Union is made up of 50 sovereign countries. It was difficult to see the Soviet invasion of Hungary, the barbed-wire gates in Berlin, and to off-handedly throw upon those people the epithet, "Soviets." This would be incorrect. Poland, East Germany, Yugoslavia, etc were member states of a union- the Soviet Union. Similarly, France, Ireland and Italy are member countries of a federal union: The European Union.

To cast a blanket statement, "We're all Europeans" while accurate linguistically, is a terrible grievance to the unique culture, law and character of our sovereign countries. Mexicans and Brazilians are also Americans...

Americans that according to our DoI, justly are recognized owners of the rights (and responsibilities) of Life, Liberty and Property.

Points on Duplicitous Governments: The beauty of the DoI and the Constitution is the balancing acts of the alternative governments: Common citizens; state versus federal balances; judicial vs legislative vs executive... the whole of the creation was a fragile balancing act of alternative governments.

I understand that those of us grown and socialized within this Executive Domination of life, limb and law, it is difficult to accept the alternative systems built-in. I too was like you at one point, believing entirely in what I had come to know... until I read the Constitution and Senate Report 93-549 detailing the Executive's overthrow of the entire game.

(if someone can soak a few federal reserve notes from Faux News via advertising, then all the better to soak 'em. I myself do not fault soaking Fox for FRNs, no matter who the swindler ;-)

You understand the power and authority you individually have to alter or abolish your government. True though, if there aren't enough to your left or right, you're going to end up in a gray cell next to a man with tattoos and a boy fetish.

You also have seen history. Your mind is fully aware that you are the subject of a group of armed and dangerous men, and they may well kill you if you challenge their Syndicate. History has shown that the most common response to a baton-change on the relay race of politics is associated with some form of violence. We'd all be ignorant, foolish, or blind not to take that into accounting.

And nonviolent options abound. I personally really like that formal Withdrawal of Consent. I like the economic warfare of Crash JP Morgan, Buy Physical Silver. I like and honor those who have retreated to "Galt's Gulch." The battle has already begun. You know it. I know it. It's not an open shooting war (thank goodness), but may well devolve into that at some point.

The greater reduction in the Syndicate's ability to generate (extort) funds, the less impact it will be able to generate at some future date. Even Tim Leary's option is a good one ;-)

I will quote as I read. To say I am not american is simply not true. I was born on american soil therefore making me american. Yes my ancestors decend from europe however my birth place is ame.rica making me american

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

something odd is happening ALREADY. I was quoting and, suddenly logged out for no reason, when I tried to log back in my password was changed I had to try 5 times for a new password to get back in here...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

It will takes the me`s of our fine and once great America to bring america back to where she should be, free and prosperous. Someone has to make the first step, and the way I see it, thus far most americans are so deeply afraid of the corrupted government they hide behind their closed doors and would rather submit to THE MAN then to subject the government to reading the declaration of independance, which they are not abiding by. If the government so chooses to take me out, you all know what I am trying to achieve and as well one of my family members. There is a trail they should have to anser to. I am sure the media would love this type of information. American citizen trys to help her country the government silences her never to be heard from again. Imagen it...I said it before I shall say it again. someone has to take the first step into saving what she holds dearly to her soul. my family, my fellow citizen, my country our freedoms.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

LOL.

Really ?? What exactly ? in the old one seems out dated to you? What in it , dose not apply to todays ,time?

And leave , the friggin, date it was written , out of this please.

The ideology, of the TDOI, still applies to every man/women/child, on this planet, and every one to be born on this planet,

We all are HUMAN BEINGS ! We all need the same air/water/food/shelter, to even exist on this friggin rock.

There is not one man/rule/regulation/law/ whatthe#ever, they want to come up with , on this planet, that can take those HUMAN rights, away from anyone With out your permission/consent.

All the other Mumbo Jumbo is to confuse,who every is not in the know.

The men who started this country(USA) where some of the smartest,(even compared to todays thinkers)most , spiritual,most political , most out spoken, most thrifty, most For man kind,

And they had a blank slate, to start with , I would say the context , of TDOI is better then most people who think today,
edit on 6-12-2010 by controlled chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by controlled chaos

Bravo my fellow American The Declaration of Independance stands clear to which it states. Maybe the quoter was more meant as, TDOI needs to be clarified to the government?.
This is what I percieved from the quote.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The Declaration of Independance Im My Honorable Opinion originally formed to bring forth a peace and prosperity to our great nation. I ask with shear humble emotions, please do not be angry as we quote and post. We are attempting to bring our great nation back to what our forefathers so bravely faught to bring to us.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Please forgive me about the "America" misunderstandings. I can't follow this, and have thus far been unable to define this term. I even have a thread here on it www.abovetopsecret.com....

As I understand it, you're claiming a geographical identity based upon a continental basis. Fair enough. I was more intending the country of one's citizenship rather than which hemisphere or continent they were born upon. Since the United states of America is not a country (as per the US Constitution) but a union of countries, I can only assume you mean some place from Greenland to Argentina or between.

Forgive me but I thought with the discussion of the Declaration of Independence, I assumed it was one of the countries/states of the union.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

Please forgive me about the "America" misunderstandings. I can't follow this, and have thus far been unable to define this term. I even have a thread here on it www.abovetopsecret.com....

As I understand it, you're claiming a geographical identity based upon a continental basis. Fair enough. I was more intending the country of one's citizenship rather than which hemisphere or continent they were born upon. Since the United states of America is not a country (as per the US Constitution) but a union of countries, I can only assume you mean some place from Greenland to Argentina or between.

Forgive me but I thought with the discussion of the Declaration of Independence, I assumed it was one of the countries/states of the union.

You are totally throwing me. The United States is a country formed bye immigrated people from various other countries. Where do you recieve your information?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

reply to post by lbndhr

You are totally throwing me. The United States is a country formed bye immigrated people from various other countries. Where do you recieve your information?

Let me continue, it was formed through wars, and yes it was taken from the native americans...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

United states of America as a union.

I assume due to your interest and respect in the Declaration of Independence, you know it was signed July 4th, 1776.

When once the former colonies threw off their English King through armed conflict, they established the first government, of 1777 called the Articles of Confederation. Over tens years later, the US Constitution was ratified in the Continental Congress.

See, under the Confederation each country was equal and did not share combined armies, a single currency, nor coordinate taxes of goods/services that moved from one country to another (particularly good bound for inland countries that entered shipyards of seaside countries).

So, if you take the time to read your US Constitution, it states plainly in the Preamble:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

The 1st joint government was a confederation, and then through the CC, it became a "Federal" system. A Federal system is a joint government of enfranchised members... often called a "Union" (Ex: European Union, Soviet Union, the union of the several sovereign states, a more perfect union, etc).

You likely, as I myself, were subjected to public skewl and have assimilated erroneous connotations. Foremost is that a "state" is not a "country" when in definitions of law and fact- they are the same thing.

Therefore, I got confused when you mentioned that you, like Juan Valdez in Columbia, are an American. Hugo Chavez similarly joins you as an American. I myself do not identify myself as an American, particularly due to the ideals recognized within the Declaration of Independence.

the DoI- a foundation- creates the basis for all governments, articulating the source of powers: by the consent of the governed.

Consent is a personal issue, and upon that simple, single, individual responsibility and right men have secured their liberties with municipalities, then counties, then into states/countries.

If the USA was itself a country, then we wouldn't have states (and the sovereignty recognized in the 10th Article of the Bill of Rights).

If the people were not sovereign, there would be no country with which to build the union (9th Article of the BoR).

And it all begins upon the principles of the DoI: Individual Responsibility/Consent.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

I assume due to your interest and respect in the Declaration of Independence, you know it was signed July 4th, 1776.

When once the former colonies threw off their English King through armed conflict, they established the first government, of 1777 called the Articles of Confederation. Over tens years later, the US Constitution was ratified in the Continental Congress.

See, under the Confederation each country was equal and did not share combined armies, a single currency, nor coordinate taxes of goods/services that moved from one country to another (particularly good bound for inland countries that entered shipyards of seaside countries).

So, if you take the time to read your US Constitution, it states plainly in the Preamble:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[1] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

The 1st joint government was a confederation, and then through the CC, it became a "Federal" system. A Federal system is a joint government of enfranchised members... often called a "Union" (Ex: European Union, Soviet Union, the union of the several sovereign states, a more perfect union, etc).

You likely, as I myself, were subjected to public skewl and have assimilated erroneous connotations. Foremost is that a "state" is not a "country" when in definitions of law and fact- they are the same thing.

Therefore, I got confused when you mentioned that you, like Juan Valdez in Columbia, are an American. Hugo Chavez similarly joins you as an American. I myself do not identify myself as an American, particularly due to the ideals recognized within the Declaration of Independence.

the DoI- a foundation- creates the basis for all governments, articulating the source of powers: by the consent of the governed.

Consent is a personal issue, and upon that simple, single, individual responsibility and right men have secured their liberties with municipalities, then counties, then into states/countries.

If the USA was itself a country, then we wouldn't have states (and the sovereignty recognized in the 10th Article of the Bill of Rights).

If the people were not sovereign, there would be no country with which to build the union (9th Article of the BoR).

And it all begins upon the principles of the DoI: Individual Responsibility/Consent.

OK going with you. Assuming the United States is not a country, however I will reseach this, I believe somewhere in time the United States became a country, I maybe wrong........

Right here It is my Responsiblilty to stand up to the government becuase they have not recieved my consent of their corruption in their secret laws,unwanted laws forced taxes, I could go on for days however you know where I am comming from.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

Let me continue, it was formed through wars, and yes it was taken from the native americans...

And then if we think in terms the United States is not a country it is a union of states, each state can separate from the government and for its own governing parties.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

Tonight watching the the president bend over and let america continue to fall let the poor fall further let the rich get richer ( i am a middle income person) my heart sank to an all time low. Im beginning to feel what you are talking about. That feeling of not wanting to be an american citizen. Who can be Proud of this bull shtz that is happening. Between what wiki is revealing, and watching our government tear our economy to pieces I am beggining to get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by controlled chaos

I do not disagree with most of what you are saying, in fact many of the grievances are the same, just against different people/institutions. Our "own" government has trashed the Constitution. That is a new grievance. They fail to respect not just our rights, but also the rights of the several states, another new grievance. I could go on, but I hope you get my point.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

If the majority of the american people are voting these politicians into office,then what seems to be the problem? Oh, I get it! The majority of the people are the problem......! Something to think about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join