It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on guys.. A Violent Revolution .. REALLY?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If you really want to win, then there is a very simple formula. The hard part is getting enough societal buy-in, and that is the only issue with this foolproof plan. However, if the middle and working class of the US could be convinced, then this is how it can be done.

Target one major international holding corporation for economic elimination, and shut down all of its sales for good. Just one. Let's say PepsiCo or Titan Corporation. Target a conglomerate with a wide range of product lines and business sector holdings, and publicly walk off on it as a marketable entity at every level that it exists. Do this until it collapses and is completely destroyed. This means that the entire corporation - from the holding company to the diversified investment portfolio of the board itself - is decimated completely, and maintain a public website that shows real-time tracking of the entire death cycle.

Next, pick another global conglomerate and rinse/repeat.

This will take about 2 years of dedicated effort and discipline. Not any sacrifice, since there are plenty of products and service providers that will be happy to pick up the slack. No one needs to sacrifice, but everyone needs to remain focused. Also, no reason can be given for why corporation A or B was chosen and others weren't. It must appear to be arbitrary, or the terror of it won't be as effective.

Next - after the two conglomerates have been laid to rest - the "movement" will be able to issue demands, with a short-list of global business leaders CC'ed on the send.

I bet they'll take the demands seriously, and so will every government on the planet. Not only that, but the entire buying planet will suddenly realize exactly where the real power is and has always been.

People are always more impressed with hurricanes and tornados, but a relentless drought - as mundane and passive as it is - will completely devastate a region to a much deeper level that either storm is capable of. If you dry them up, one by one as they all watch helplessly, they will be terrified of pissing you off.

This is how you can win. And yes, there are ways of "inspiring" people to remain disciplined during an effort like this. After all, marketing doesn't just work to get people to buy. It can be used to get people to refuse to buy from a specified list of companies.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Right.

Whats the purpose of the "NWO?"

Who are "they?"

What have "they" done?

Where are "they?"

If you can answer one of these questions Ill eat my words. My eyes are just fine, thanks. I try to learn about the world around me from all angles. Not just conspiracy websites where people jump up and down, hoot and hollar and scream about the "NWO" boogey men...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I personaly know it would be a deathly rediculous movement to create and try a revolution in todays times. I do know we have the right to overturn a government that is so corrupted as ours.
Peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The problem with violent protests is these days TPTB have perfected the art of removing you without needing to physically touch you. They can use high powered water cannons, sound weapons, tear gas etc to dispearse the crowd. And you always have the problem of where the violence gets directed.
However violent protests do have an advantage over peaceful protests - they are a show of raw emotion that other angry people often feel a compassion too - even when they do not like violence. When people have been backed in to a corner for so long and walked all over sometimes all thats needed is a backlash to cause a call to arms and people will be there for the cause.
I dont really believe a peaceful protest is capable of anything these days, the system is too corrupt, the media is used as a tool of manipulation, and every time a group is formed that is peaceful but poses a threat, they are soon fighting amoungst each other because TPTB have played this game alot longer than they have and they know all they have to do is turn people slightly differing views against each other and the threat the group once posed is no more.

So while I feel violent protests are dangerous and can quickly get out of control and be misdirected, sometimes the raw emotion that is caused by and fuels the violence is sometimes the most effective way to bring about change, simply because it is the one thing people agree on - they are angry and frustrated. Somtimes things need to be torn down so they can be rebuilt stronger unfortunately somtimes good people get hurt in the process - the real question is how angry and frustrated are the people and would they take the chance of harm coming to their own loved ones as a result of their actions.
We do not need to question if violent protests work - you only need to look around the world and through history to see what coup's and revolutions have done to change policy and government - the people always have the power, because we are the ones paying for the technology - all you have to do is get enough people to realise that we own their army not them - throughout history people did not have the technology on their side but that is not what matters, because these people need us more than we need them - we give them their power and it can be taken away... but not until people believe it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sure it'll work mate. Just turn off the power, or un-plug the computers. That's not so "violent", but I do honestly know people in the area where I live, that will die for their family, and countrie's constitution before they will give in to some government "force". We here in the US will not become the likes of Germany, or Russia, or France, etc.
An EMP that is well placed will also work easily.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I don't mean to piss on anyone's bonfire here but do you really expect a violent revolt to work?

Do you really think you can combat the NWO with physical violence?

I see so many people on ATS with a Rambo attitude towards the NWO. Do you really expect to win a war against your own country?

Do you know what will happen if you revolt?

You will be classed as terrorists. The rule book will no longer apply to you. You will no longer be a citizen of your country, you will be the enemy and you shall suffer.

Do you want to know the only way we can defeat the NWO? The ONLY way? ..

Stop using their banks. Stop feeding the corporate machine. Raise awareness amongst their drones in government agencies, in the police force, in the military, in the education system.

Take the cogs out of the machine and the machine will no longer work.

Do you really expect to be able to win a war against TPTB by violence ??

All that military force and economic power?

Don't play their game, live as simple as possible. Awaken anyone you know who plays a crucial authoritative part for the NWO movement.

Play the side game because you will NEVER win at their game. Its been going on for too long to win by violence. Anyone who can't see that is a fool.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

I agree and advocate this I really do, but when yuo gotta use their hospitals it really is hard to not be involved in their machine.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The funny thing is if we were to truly boycott money and paying for the bs. TPtb would probably start using harrp, on us and all their super high tech weapons. But that's the chance we would have to take because the state of things aren't too great anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

This is about revolution, not protest. In my opinion, they are two different things. Where protest is an assembly of people into a crowd in order to express their disagreement with policy, or singular acts of minor defiance by individuals, revolution is full on war against a nation-state in order to topple an established government, often as a result of that nation-state's policies. Protests, even violent ones, almost always involve a relatively small group of people. Revolutions tend to involve much larger groups. You protest on things like DADT. You revolt against entities like imperial Britain. Protests, though they may turn to violence, are rarely conceived of as a means of violent expression. Revolutions, with some notable exceptions, almost always imply violence/war. They do always imply the toppling of an established government. I just don't think they are the same thing, though one could possibly turn into the other.

edit on 5-12-2010 by bikeshedding because: Spelling error, clarity

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Read this essay that I posted in my thread. Revolution doesn't mean violent revolution.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

you r not pissing on my bonfire, there is no such thing as the NWO, the government is not out to get people, You can only screw yourself, be lazy, non productive, complain and bitch on the internet, sit on the couch and I promise you you;ll get no where.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Dude are you serious? Obama, and many presidents before him say NWO is what they want, they just dont use those words. It's not conspiracy it is fact, I am off to find you some quick quotes and links to back up this fact.

Ok back - first you should take a look at this thread
USA to lead the NWO
where this video was posted

This will have a shortened version for those who do not like reading, but if you want to see official documents from official government sites this is your link

This is one of many examples of where the government and president do not hide any agenda, they openly now admit they want NWO - they just are trying to convince us we want it to.

Quote from official national securitystrategy document

we must now build the sources of American strength and influence, and shape an international order capable of overcoming the challenges of the 21st century.

So youre correct the NWO doesnt exist if you mean they dont call it a New world order because they actually call it a "international order" but it means the same thing.

Cheers & Deny ignorance.
edit on 5-12-2010 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I used to agree with your line of thought, but not anymore. We as people have the right to self-defense and the fact is that we're under attack. These videos might change your mind if you really contemplate what you're saying:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well, yeah. I think, if we wanted to, we could team together and defeat the NWO with violence.

The problem is, thats how everything in the past has ever been done, and thats why history repeats itself.

Now a peaceful revolt that gets the job done... thats hard.... much, much, MUCH harder than using violence. But the benefit there is that the peace that follows it will last longer. Since no violence was used, since it was a battle of love and pity, no one has any grudges in the end. We would discover something within ourselves that would change our usual way of thinking. I doubt people would get as angry so fast.
But hey, what does Ghandi know?

violence begets violence. thats a fact.

its really pretty simple.

All that being said, I would kill any one or any soldier that tried to hurt my family.
Its one thing to know the truth, another to follow it... both are better than being blind in the dark.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Well, what do you expect when, you live in a "dog eat dog" world. Or should I say a country with NO stop signs, give way signs and no road way rules. Its going to happen.....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by seedofchucky

If you try to fight TPTB you will die in vain.

I really do feel for you mate, good luck.

You go create some violence (violence being one of the main characteristics of TPTB), make the situation worse.

OR.

Protest peacefully and effectively, awaken people who play a major part for TPTB.

Make change, not more death statistics. Don't defeat your own purpose.

Dude, protest doesn't fking work so don't bother trying. They want us to protest for no reason wasting our time. Been there done that, lock up and everyone runs in fear.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I don't mean to piss on anyone's bonfire here but do you really expect a violent revolt to work?

Do you really think you can combat the NWO with physical violence?

I see so many people on ATS with a Rambo attitude towards the NWO. Do you really expect to win a war against your own country?

Do you know what will happen if you revolt?

You will be classed as terrorists. The rule book will no longer apply to you. You will no longer be a citizen of your country, you will be the enemy and you shall suffer.

Stop using their banks. Stop feeding the corporate machine. Raise awareness amongst their drones in government agencies, in the police force, in the military, in the education system.

Take the cogs out of the machine and the machine will no longer work.

Do you really expect to be able to win a war against TPTB by violence ??

All that military force and economic power?

Don't play their game, live as simple as possible. Awaken anyone you know who plays a crucial authoritative part for the NWO movement.

Play the side game because you will NEVER win at their game. Its been going on for too long to win by violence. Anyone who can't see that is a fool.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

That's funny, because this is the same thing the British Crown thought back in 1774-76 as well. They found out real quick, what fire a whole nation can bring when united and throwing caution and their lives to the wind, for the future of their families. You just try stepping out of their game....they will come after you. They have done it....remember "Ruby Ridge?"

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Do you have proof of anyone dressed up as, or act as of "Rambo"?

Secondly,
This is like saying those of you who word hard in this country to make living can screw off and dont pay taxes...

Are you aware of an existence of 3rd party corporations that are hired from the US government to conduct "illegal operations" for our government to utilize while being "constitutional" to the public eye.

I mean cmmon you might as well say to defeat the NWO is to organize and nominate non profit corporations CEOs and Presidents.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Any real progress will require a new spiritual direction that involves forgiveness, clean slates. Don't become the opposition by adopting their punishing ways. Let truth be its own justice. War criminals etc. will be punished enough by being formally identified and labeled. This is stuff I've been saying for many years.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
A Violent Revolution is not' a good way because you can't combat the NWO with physical violence

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Originally posted by wrathofall
You are 100% correct. That is a no win game. The only real way we can affect these people is by not using their products and services. Easier said than done since they created this illusion that we live in and now were are adapted to it. Slaves to it. I just try do do the little things. This means stop supporting sports, movies, TV, music, food, banking, autos, travel, schools, universities, medical institutions, booze, etc., etc., etc. It's the only way.

Why schools and universities?

I always considered institutions of higher learning to be magnificently important in society.

Schools and medical institutions cannot protect itself without the needs, and without the needs the ants within need the needs. If the ants don't have their needs their system would fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join