Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Come on guys.. A Violent Revolution .. REALLY?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Non-cooperation can be done by small actions to, it does not all have to be epic.
If every one who would get a parking ticked would bring the case to court than that system would very quickly overload.
In this direction one could come up with many more ideas.

I suppose it could work very well but you need a large part of the population to play along.
And that is the hard part i think, to get enough people looking in the same direction.
edit on 4-12-2010 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

That would work,but,there is that matter of intent........

May take some time to achieve...

edit on 4-12-2010 by chiponbothshoulders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Non-cooperation can be done by small actions to, it does not all have to be epic.
If every one who would get a parking ticked would bring the case to court than that system would very quickly overload.
In this direction one could come up with many more ideas.

I suppose it could work very well but you need a large part of the population to play along.
And that is the hard part i think, to get enough people looking in the same direction.
edit on 4-12-2010 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

There are so many different possible implementations of your idea!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Well if that they way our forefather were feeling back when the fought for Independence we will still be a colony of England.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Do you think your country has actually turned out much better for it in the long run ? Honestly?

I don't think the American revolution achieved EVERYTHING its claimed to have.

Your country is still run by corrupt tyrannical bankers.

No offence.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Basically what you mean is like the Silver Bomb?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Really?!?! You have much to learn about that war. I'm not going to teach you. You need to research it on your own. Yet another staged farce in our long human history of one staged lie after another. There is a clue for you. All the worlds a stage.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary. Malcolm X

Never has a quote from an iconic individual rang so true. Read the quote to see where I'm coming from on this subject.

Source for quote

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

There is only freedom in death,and freedom will be experienced by everyone,eventually.
@nd

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. —The Sith Code

Source

Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from on this subject.
Keep it hard, keep it rough, keep it real!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
edit on 5-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

You honestly set my mind afire with what you've written there. I looked at much of this thread and people kept saying non-cooperation was the only answer. It seemed so incomprehensibly huge and impossible. Considering how even we, who wish for people to wake up can't agree about most anything. But one small action followed by another and so on, is much easier. Once the system is broken in one area, it becomes easier to tear down another part. Thank you, I had never really believed a revolution would be possible in this day and age. Not without mass death and disarmament, or some major natural disaster. While your idea is still difficult, it is achievable. I wish I could give you more then a star, because you took my thinking in a different direction

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I completely agree! Participation in the system perpetuates the system, so we need to do the best we can to simply not participate.

Unfortunately, not participating leads you to a bridge under the street and forced into housing because ultimately you will always be trespassing on someone's property, so they will always have a reason to round you up and stick you in one of those concentration camps I keep hearing about.

I mean I would absolutely love to just go completely off the grid perma-camping style and live a simple life, building my own house ans surviving my own way hunting, fishing, farming. But apparently there will be no inch of this planet left to do that on freely.

The chaos that would ensue if people really did stop participating in the whole of the system would be enough justification for Marshall law anyway.

Here is why it will ultimately boil down to violent behavior. Because as we are continuously painted in the corner at some point you will have to chose to stand your ground and fight to the death to attain your freedom, otherwise the only other option is to calmly go peacefully into the camp/furnace whatever they have cooked up for us all.

I can't think of many successful options to what is presumed to be the agenda of the worlds elite. In fact almost all options of resistance seem to end in severe fail. We are at a stage in technology that resistance is futile. Hell they can microwave masses of people from one simple location, god only knows what other "non-lethal" deterrents they have these days.

If this all does go down like it seems to be leading to:
My plan honestly is to try and save what little necessities I can for me and my family, try to get as far away from people as possible, and watch the chaos...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A violent revolt might - MIGHT - work if we got ALL the police and military on our side to help take down the government, but the fact is that the military is too indoctrinated and brainwashed to ever join us, and most pigs are pigs at heart and will always be pigs. Sad facts of life.

I'm also not sure I buy this whole 'We must win with our hearts and minds' BS. Neither your heart nor your mind can stop a tank or a nuke (or even a skilled marine in body armor with an assault rifle and grenades for that matter) from blowing you sky high when and if the system falls apart and they declare martial law. At the very least, when it finally hits the fan, you should know how to survive in the wild, know how to fire and maintain a weapon, and be in enough shape to do a LOT of running if you expect to live and even so your chances are very, very slim.

A good metaphor for what you're up against is trying to beat Halo 2 on Legendary Mode without dying even one single time throughout the entire game.

I predict myself not being the most popular poster in this thread, but sometimes the truth isn't the most popular thing...
edit on 5-12-2010 by smokinsinger because: better word found for context : )

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
If the NWO exists. Nothing is stopping them from outlawing the ability of a person to be self-sustaining. You think you can be all peaceful in revolution and all by not feeding the banks and such? Well all they have to do is outlaw the ability to grow your own food and collect your own water (there have been reports of a few accidents like these already on this forum) what then? You'll either die of starvation, or have to feed the banks.

Peaceful or violent, the outcome will be bloody. This is not Gandhi's era anymore guys, this is the 21st century. They can monitor you 24/7 and enact laws to obliterate freedoms in an instant if there is civil disobedience. They will also have their military to do their bidding.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

By the way there will always be people that will back the NWO either due to wealth, position, or brainwashing. So 100% commitment of the entire populace to civil disobedience is improbable. All it takes is 1% of the 100% to snitch and it all goes bloody very quickly.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Well if that they way our forefather were feeling back when the fought for Independence we will still be a colony of England.

Musketeers didn't have to deal with an apachii helicopter and a M1A1 Abrams Tank while someone 300 miles away is lobbing missiles at your compound..
what is a few sniper rifles going to do then, beyond melt into glass.

Anyone whom talks about violent revolution is simply an idiot..the concept of a violent revolution is a simple marketing ploy by gun and ammo makers to sell product to the daft.

Revolutions happen every 2-4 years in the US...thats it...thats all that can happen, end of story.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by the cynic jester
reply to post by jaamaan

While your idea is still difficult, it is achievable. I wish I could give you more then a star, because you took my thinking in a different direction

This is not my personal idea.
All i did was look back and see what people have done before us.
We have been facing the same problems many times before.
Lets just try and learn of the people who went before us.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Do you think your country has actually turned out much better for it in the long run ? Honestly?

I don't think the American revolution achieved EVERYTHING its claimed to have.

Your country is still run by corrupt tyrannical bankers.

No offence.

better than an old woman placed on a throne and worshiped for aboslutely no reason.... just sayin.

jokes aside, what america has achieved has paved the way for so much in this world. did our country end up better in the long run? thats tough to say. but did the world end up better in the long run? id say yes. i mean we can sit here and argue what ifs until the sun comes up. what if rome never fell? thats an interesting idea. what if france took over england? what if hitler wouldve succeeded? what if the south won our civil war? what if america didnt get taken over by tyrannical bankers? past doesnt matter much, its only the here and now that reflects on the future.

to your original question? no a violent revolution wouldnt work. we would all be thrown in fema camps. that be said i highly doubt our military would actually fire on its own people ...but thats debatable. you are right the only way to beat this corruption is to stop using that which gives these people power. stop using banks? thats a main way to do this. the problem is it needs to be done soon before the elite and the bunch of loons theyve brainwashed start taxing us to breathe to combat global warming.
edit on 5-12-2010 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I don't mean to piss on anyone's bonfire here but do you really expect a violent revolt to work?

Do you really think you can combat the NWO with physical violence?

I see so many people on ATS with a Rambo attitude towards the NWO. Do you really expect to win a war against your own country?

Do you know what will happen if you revolt?

You will be classed as terrorists. The rule book will no longer apply to you. You will no longer be a citizen of your country, you will be the enemy and you shall suffer.

Do you want to know the only way we can defeat the NWO? The ONLY way? ..

Stop using their banks. Stop feeding the corporate machine. Raise awareness amongst their drones in government agencies, in the police force, in the military, in the education system.

Take the cogs out of the machine and the machine will no longer work.

Do you really expect to be able to win a war against TPTB by violence ??

All that military force and economic power?

Don't play their game, live as simple as possible. Awaken anyone you know who plays a crucial authoritative part for the NWO movement.

Play the side game because you will NEVER win at their game. Its been going on for too long to win by violence. Anyone who can't see that is a fool.

How about a more simpler approach, stop voting.. stop joining the army... stop joining the death squad CIA.

But the above is easier said than done.

When hard times come, trust me, Americans would take 5$ a week to sit back at home and not revolt.

Animals can be trained, who says humans can't? Why do you think they bombard you with ads every day?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Pacifism achieves nothing. It was Orwell who said Pacifism is Pro-Fascism. And he was right.

Cite one example of peaceful revolution achieving anything. Even Ghandi is an exagerated myth. Pushed by MSM and the system itself to give the illusion peaceful protest works. Never any mention of the thousands of violent revolutionaries in India who did all the work for him. Or that the powers that be in India only talked with Ghandi because they were scared to death of all the other real revolutionaries!

The only people who favour peaceful protest are the Middle Class. The type who drive round in hybrid cars and eat organic vegetables. The elite-sympathisers. And of course Capitalist America loves peaceful protest, naturally brainwashed by their media into believing it achieves nothing. Completely ignoring that every freedom they have is owed to violent uprising.
That generalises around the world. Most our freedoms came via violent uprising.

"It's the peaceful protesting that winds me up: the super-keen "political" students who've nosed their way into being interviewed to show how clever they are. They seem unrealistic and unaccountable and you can smell the self-interest and grubby ambition lurking beneath the veneer of unworkable ideals. Like pre-election Lib Dems." - David Mitchell

Pacifism never achieved anything. You better get out the way

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join