It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on guys.. A Violent Revolution .. REALLY?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Right.

Whats the purpose of the "NWO?"

Who are "they?"

What have "they" done?

Where are "they?"

If you can answer one of these questions Ill eat my words.

Dan Estulin after years of research he answered you in his Speech at EU Parliament. I suggest you listen/read it and then investigate the World TRADE Organization.

______beforeitsnews/story/73/389/Transcript_Video_Daniel_Estulin_Bilderberg_Speech_at_EU_Parliament_Press_Conference.html

for the WTO here is a place to start: www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

....Here is a dose of truth... They wouldn't be fighting you. It's not like a bunch of raging, gung-ho citizens would just go all "Annie got her gun", storm into Washington D.C. and face off against Obama, Cheney, Bush, and Napalitano on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. They don't fight. Their kids don't fight. Our kids do. They get OUR kids to fight their wars.....

Boy is that the truth.

I know it first hand because I was married to one of "them" during Vietnam. Remember the draft??? Well hubby had draft #3 and elected to go into the Army as an officer. Funny thing - All his papers "got lost" and were finally "found"just in time for him to miss being sent to Vietnam by ONE WEEK He is a Colonel now and has NEVER SEEN ACTION!

Everyone forgets that we really do not KNOW WHO we are actually fighting. It is not the numbskulls in Washington DC, it is not our troops and Law Enforcement, It is not the poor foreign schmucks sent to "squelch civil disobedience"

If we do not IDENTIFY WHO then as Hefficide pointed out we are not only fighting ourselves, we are handing them the opportunity to destroy this country completely. This of course is exactly what they are hoping for.

Think about it. In the last few years they have been ticking -off everyone they can and are trying to get us to fight.

Obama, the media, amnesty, and the Tea Party are used to stir up racial hate. Obamacare and the food safety bill have got the small businesses and farmers up in arms. The patriot Act and Grope-N-Fly has many others upset. And everyone is really put out about the bank bailouts and the foreclosure fiasco.

The ones I am really worried about is the food safety bill that was just signed into law. That is a bomb just waiting to go off. The AVERAGE age of farmers according to the last cenus I looked at (taken ten years ago) was 53. That means there are a lot of Vietnam Vets with post traumatic stress disorder who opted out of society who are farmers. I know this because I am surrounded by them and believe me that is one nest of cobras I do NOT want anyone stirring up.

Some of those guys never really made it out of a war zone mentally.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Daughter2
What's sad here is people don't realize we already have the power - we just don't choose to use it.

All it would take would about 1/3 of members of Congress to be free from the influence of a major party to have dramatic changes take place. Right now we have two people pre-chosen for us and we are tricked into thinking this is a choice.

The hard part is convincing enough people to wake-up. Once that happens, all they need to do is vote.

That's not true. The system is broke and needs removing and built up from scratch. You can't just vote in a good guy, that's naive

Pray tell, how exactly is it naive? It's always worked in the past.

Oh right, you're going to say that the votes are rigged and our votes don't matter.

We live in a Plutocratic state. The playing fields are never even. For a fair system we need Democracy.

The voting I wouldn't say is rigged, they don't need to rig it, merely win with propoganda and influence. It's like throwing a midget in with Mike Tyson, it's never a fair fight. The suggestion you can just vote in a good guy is naive, there's no two ways about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

*sigh*

As I've read through the replies to this thread, I am disappointed with the number of "you cowards" posts. These reactions totally miss the point of the OP as well as totally avoiding the very real implications of armed revolution. A total disregard for the realities.

Here is a dose of truth... They wouldn't be fighting you. It's not like a bunch of raging, gung-ho citizens would just go all "Annie got her gun", storm into Washington D.C. and face off against Obama, Cheney, Bush, and Napalitano on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. They don't fight. Their kids don't fight. Our kids do. They get OUR kids to fight their wars.

Sinking in yet?

In an armed insurrection we would, effectively, be fighting ourselves. And the top 2%? They wouldn't give a damn. Somebody once said "You can always hire half the poor to kill the other half.". And, unless some huge paradigm shift occurs, that is exactly what a large scale rebellion would accomplish. We'd just thin out our own numbers FOR those in power.

In my first post in this thread I pointed out that money is the key. And I believe, wholeheartedly that this is true. Money is the heart of this beast... Money is its blood. I am not being "liberal", "pacifistic" or "cowardice" in saying this. I am being coldly, viciously, and strategically expedient. If we all simply opt out of the status quo, the status quo dies. Quickly. Opting out, and refusing to play their game cuts their throat and robs them of their power.

But, hey, if there are some who think that they simply just have to pull a Rambo and go out in a blaze of glory, long before such extreme measures are even remotely called for... meh... so be it. There's nothing brave or noble about throwing ones life away in a spasm of gratuitous violence.

~Heff

THANK YOU.

You said it much better than I did in the OP.

Hopefully people take your words more seriously than mine considering you have a better reputation on this site.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUniqueOh and the music comment, Its all a matter of opinion my friend. People think I am SICK at grime. Anyone who likes the genre likes it and plenty who do not like the genre still appreciate the lyrical content and flow.

Well most people who listen to grime are imbeciles. Your lyrical content is poor and your flow I'll tell you for a fact doesn't exist.

People who listen to Chipmunk might think you can rap

Your entitled to your opinion but I don't know ANYONE who likes my music who also likes Chipmunk.

Chipmunk is a sellout who was never grimey in the first place.

My flow is superb, my Lyrical content is amazing. That is just my opinion and pretty much everyone else who has listened to it. Apart from yours obviously

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The only person in this thread who seems concerned with race is YOU.

I'm going to have to reluctantly give you a star for that.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by TechUniqueOh and the music comment, Its all a matter of opinion my friend. People think I am SICK at grime. Anyone who likes the genre likes it and plenty who do not like the genre still appreciate the lyrical content and flow.

Well most people who listen to grime are imbeciles. Your lyrical content is poor and your flow I'll tell you for a fact doesn't exist.

Your entitled to your opinion but I don't know ANYONE who likes my music who also likes Chipmunk.

My flow is superb, my Lyrical content is amazing. That is just my opinion and pretty much everyone else who has listened to it. Apart from yours obviously

Are you kidding me? Your lyrical content is cars, girls and how big you are on road. Your flow is non existant. Just generic street rubbish over badly made beats. Sums up Grime as a sub-genre pretty well.

Jehst has lyrical content, Phi Life Cypher have flow. You posess neither. Keep at it though, there's definately a market for that kind of stuff.

www.youtube.com...

That's music. What you do is make noise. You're to Hip-Hop what Avril Lavigne is to Rock music.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? Your lyrical content is cars, girls and how big you are on road. Your flow is non existant. Just generic street rubbish over badly made beats. Sums up Grime as a sub-genre pretty well.

Jehst has lyrical content, Phi Life Cypher have flow. You posess neither. Keep at it though, there's definately a market for that kind of stuff.

www.youtube.com...

That's music. What you do is make noise. You're to Hip-Hop what Avril Lavigne is to Rock music.

You funny ass (Insert word here).

Cheers for the criticism but you have not dented my ego (Which is rather big, obviously).

There is plenty of hype about my up and coming mixtape, in my town and with people who have links in the grime industry.

I'll keep you posted and link you up when I have some new stuff up, all that stuff is old and amateur compared to my new material, my new stuff is something else.

Thanks,

-TechUnique

Edit to add - Oh and I don't gas nowhere near as much in my new lyrics. Just truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The real problem is that all sheeple will not be moved from their comfort zones. The NWO is slowly herding everyone into the THX1138 cities and will lock us down. You will take the RFID chip or tatoo, You will give them your guns and build the advanced robotics to keep you enslaved, You will take your medications that they tell you to take. You will do the work they tell you to do, You will watch their movies and television. You will not have any children until they say so. You will eat what they tell you to eat. And, you better not try to leave the city because there are MONSTERS out there. Resistance is futile. You must OBEY!! I know this sounds silly, but just how close do you think we are to this. Go watch the movie.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

...The voting I wouldn't say is rigged, they don't need to rig it, merely win with propoganda and influence. It's like throwing a midget in with Mike Tyson, it's never a fair fight. The suggestion you can just vote in a good guy is naive, there's no two ways about it....

TPTB own the republicans and the democrats outright. That is why there are lobbyists on K Street and why the Government-Corporate revolving door exists. That is why the FDA,USDA, EPA and other agencies are filled with those who owe loyalty to the corporations they are supposed to police instead of those they are supposed to protect. The real function of EPA, USDA and FDA is to prevent entry of new business that would challenge the corporate cartels' profits.

Why the heck do you think the Tea Party was rounded-up and herded into the republican party? TPTB does not want a viable third party to challenge their dog and pony show.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yule C Mann

Resistance is futile. You must OBEY!! I know this sounds silly, but just how close do you think we are to this.

A heck of a lot closer than anyone thinks

It almost became law a few years ago. Now it is being implemented piecemeal. They are relentless in their effort to cage us.

HR 652 (Andrews D-NJ) To make the Wildlands Project into official government policy - the politically correct name is National Forest Ecosystem Protection Program.

MAP The green areas are the proposed "cages for humans"

Summary of Interpreted TWP Map

And to think I was a member of Greenpeace, Sierra Club, WWF and the Nature Conservancy!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I don't mean to piss on anyone's bonfire here but do you really expect a violent revolt to work?

This was feasible when the common man had access to the same firepower as the military, and one wasn't completely dependent upon the nation's infrastructure.

These days though, a violent revolt in almost any modern nation simply a) wouldn't have enough participants to matter, b) be quickly outgunned, and c) be doomed to failure within moments of starting.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I don't mean to piss on anyone's bonfire here but do you really expect a violent revolt to work?

This was feasible when the common man had access to the same firepower as the military, and one wasn't completely dependent upon the nation's infrastructure.

These days though, a violent revolt in almost any modern nation simply a) wouldn't have enough participants to matter, b) be quickly outgunned, and c) be doomed to failure within moments of starting.

Definitely.

For a violent revolt to work you would need the following;

- Extreme strategy and immense planning and professional staff.

- An extreme amount of resources, weaponry and ammunition.

- Many, I repeat many highly trained soldiers, ready to be deployed almost instantly anywhere in the country.

- Extremely professional managing and commanding.

- Many organised ranks.

- Extremely good spy and surveillance technology and man power.

- Tightly nit underground bunkers, military complex's and headquarters. ALL HIDDEN from the government.

- An intense communications system that is completely un-breach-able with back-up methods for communications.

ALL of this hidden from the government, all constructed without TPTB knowing.

Its just not feasible in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Nobody here gets it.
The NWO is the Revolution.
Its already over.
YOu lost.
YOu are being replaced.
Read the Red.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This thread...smh

And, unless some huge paradigm shift occurs, that is exactly what a large scale rebellion would accomplish.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think some of us have agreed that the only type of violent revolution that could work, would be a true people revolution with the military refusing to kill it's own citizens. The main problem being the inherent apathy of everyday people.

Some of us have also agreed that a non violent revolution is the better approach. Many plausible ideas came forward. It makes me think that some of us are just waiting for an event to set people off. Of course the main problem is still the general apathy of the average everyday citizen.

So how do we get past the apathy? Do we fight fire with fire? By that I mean do we need lots of money and aggressive propaganda campaigns?

This seems like a major stumbling block IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

I think the obstructions here are they inability for all of us to state ALL the outlying factors of a nonviolent or violent revolution. there are MANY, and I mean MANY outlying factors, so what is the point of stating them all? Exactly, we would never come to an agreement unless someone makes a thread where we can all come together and discuss ALL the factors that woukd come into play. Simple. That is why this thread will never come to a logical/aggreeable close.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OP, Read THIS

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Will do when I get home mate.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

You funny ass (Insert word here).

Cheers for the criticism but you have not dented my ego (Which is rather big, obviously).

There is plenty of hype about my up and coming mixtape, in my town and with people who have links in the grime industry.

I'll keep you posted and link you up when I have some new stuff up, all that stuff is old and amateur compared to my new material, my new stuff is something else.

Thanks,

-TechUnique

Edit to add - Oh and I don't gas nowhere near as much in my new lyrics. Just truth.

Really? Well I'm an internet marketer and graphic artist. I've worked with several large British artists, never heard of you or your mixtape.

Just stop self advertising, it's not a good look. Who's doing your Mixtape art, Skrilla?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join