It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the Common Man Defeat the New World Order Leadership.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, I don't think so. Not without a total collpase of modern civilization. People who've lived in the woods and mountains have a better chance for survival than people who've spent most of their adult lives inside a bank building office.

Modern civilization is on a precarious balance. When Rome collapsed, the Dark Ages prevailed. A collapse of twenty first century civilization would be exponentially more dramatic.

That means the NWO money people will continue to prevail for as long as modern society hands on to its foundations.

I could be wrong. But I wouldn't want to bet on giving it a try. Not unless you are prepared to live off the land.

Don't let my opinion stop you from trying. There are all manner of theories on how to defeat the New World Order hierarchy.

Here's one of many from the worldwide web:

DISCOVER THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER:
Let me give you an example of why it's important to get all of the facts before making a decision. If I promised you $5 million to jump out of an airplane without a parachute, would you do it? If you quickly answered "no" you lost an easy $5,000,000. You see, the plane I was asking you to jump from was parked on the ground.
jahtruth.net...

Please feel free to add your own version of Defeating the New World Order.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
That reminds of the Flapjack (yeah I love the wierd show) episode where the captain had to fight the skinny banker, and when the baker ripped his shirt off, he was RIPPED!!!

Okay I think that the way to defeat the NWO is to take it down from the inside. Sort of succumbing to them to take you inside. Basically i think the only way is to sacrifice your own lif, and join the NWO. Be good, rise up through the ranks and be sure to make everyone your friend. Sooner or later, you will have enough "pull" with your allies to convince them that it's wrong. Hopefully you would have a army staff sergeant or a colonel as your ally, as then you will have access to a whole Army regiment. If FEMA camps are real, then you'd go liberate a camp or two, and convince the workers (or kill them). Then, move on to the head. If the main character in this scenario has nothing to lose, pure confidence, unfrightened by the fact that he may die, and enough common sense, he'll be able to take out the head(s), and maybe if he had an equally capable team, it could work. I'm not counting on it though.

edit on 4-12-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We would still die if we jumped out of a parked aircraft! If we landed on our heads! I don't think you thought that one through. Having said that we can defeat the NWO with knowledge. If you know how to interpret the Bible, a long lost skill, then all the answers are there like for example Revelation 11:9 is about a TV broadcast to look out for in the future. If you know what action to take then you'll survive, but all those who say the Bible is hogwash will perish.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
If FEMA camps are real, then you'd go liberate a camp or two,
:
edit on 4-12-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

From what I've seen, FEMA camps are indeed real.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fredcall

Well, I can't say I haven't believed them at times, but there is still just speculation. I think they may be real but I am subject to change.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

And you thought all there was to worry about was Gitmo..................

Jesse Ventura's show on FEMA camps pulled from the air: Is it a vast cover-up?
December 03, 2010 07:08 PM EST (Updated: December 03, 2010 07:14 PM EST)
views: 2338 | comments: 8
Jesse Ventura's show on FEMA camps has been pulled from the air amid background pressure, according to reports. Has the FEMA camps episode of Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura been pulled from the air because Ventura gave far too much information out?

www.gather.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If the Greyhound Bus is no longer safe, is there any mode of commercial traffic that is safe anymore?

POLICE STATE - TSA, Homeland Security & Tampa Police Set Up Nazi Checkpoints At Bus Stations
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
wonder if they will try it with ammo?

Do you know where your weapons are? RFID Does.

blog.odintechnologies.com...[Do+you+know+where+yo]

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The New World Order is about conditioning. Utopian liberals are already conditioned to accept Big Brother's edicts. However ridiculous and politically correct sounding.

good article and video by Gerald Celente concerning the sheeple and whats coming soon
also, tsa scanner reveals miss liberty has harry armpits and legs, what else would you expect from the French?

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com... TrendsForecastsAndPropheciesBlog+%28Trends+Forecasts+and+Prophecies+Blog%29

top topics

join