It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsonists use gas pipeline in plot to blow up Hanley Mosque

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Arsonists use gas pipeline in plot to blow up Hanley Mosque

Arsonists have targeted Hanley's new Mosque in a suspected racist attack. The offenders broke into a nearby building in Regent Road in Hanley and directed a gas pipe into the Mosque at around 6.30am.

They smashed their way inside the mosque, taped the pipe across an alleyway and inside the building. But the fire was put out before any explosion.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I drove home yesterday from work and noticed all the police activity around Hanley's new Mosque. Turns out some people tried to blow it up.

I just had to post it here because you will never hear anything about this from the national media.

There has been plenty of debate regarding this new mosque. Muslims are a relatively new thing here compared to most of the old textile towns in the North, Stoke never had them sent here for post WW2 industry needs. Stoke is very segregated, the Muslims live in certain zones and go to their own schools.

Are we going to see more of this here in the UK? Are we going to turn into the next Bosnia?

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I for one hope so and before anyone starts flaming me please try to spend a few nights in whitechapel as a young caucasian

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Although not the best course of action, i can see these types of problems only increasing. It wouldn't surprise me if we had a pretty major race war in this country within a decade. Also liked the was that the police tried to say it was a racist attack. Anyone link me to when Islam became a race?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Islam became a race as soon labour got in power all those years ago just google the headlines going back 12 or so years also look here theopinionator.typepad.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mdnw2009

I had to post as things like this never make the national press. TPTB tend to ignore these events and paint a pretty picture of Islamic community integration ignoring actual real events like this. Stoke is very segregated and this is the reality. Peoples jobs in ceramics (Stokes traditional base) have been lost taking away their livelihoods and community, at the same time Westminster seems to have sent loads of newcomers here from Muslim lands which doesn't really go down well with the newly unemployed. It's a bad combination that obviously will have consequences like this

The link is thisisstaffordhire.co.uk the internet version of The Sentinel, I just don't know how to make the link
edit on 4-12-2010 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdnw2009
I for one hope so and before anyone starts flaming me please try to spend a few nights in whitechapel as a young caucasian

I'm Caucasian and I lived in Whitechapel for a while when I first moved to jolly ole London and I had no problems whatsoever. I guess I don't look like as much of a potential victim as you do mate.
Joking aside, I still go back there from time to time to...erm...collect items from a few "friends" I have in the area and it's still the place it's always been IMHO.

Rev

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

S&F

Reason:

You are right that this type of information usually doesn't get to MSM, and the reason behind that is pretty obvious, they want Muslims to be the enemy, and the word terrorism souly reserved for Muslims.

I'm surprised this is called a racist attack rather than a terrorist attack>?

Question:
Do anti-terror squads work to prevent such attacks also, or are they more concentrated on the sizes of beards?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

I ain't no freaking victim pal I was alluding to the scarcity of anything remotley resembling English culture left in whitechapel.
The vast majority of Londoners didn't want London to be turned into a multicultural hell hole it was just thrust upon us that along with the fact that the overwhelming majority of street crimes are commited by people of ethnic descent just adds insult to injury.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the news. I guess sense this was a Mosque then it would be consider okay by the Christian Zionist.

top topics

join