It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory - World Wide Water - Watch Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
(No flags or stars please, I'm allergic to both.)

Hello, I have been an avid viewer of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, episode listings found on TruTV - Brilliant show, and this is coming from someone who lives without a television for a reason. Very informative show, I feel that everyone I know (provided they are interested) should watch.

This episode is about water. After finishing this episode, you will no doubt have learned much provided you were not already informed. So I urge you to watch this.

Segment 1/3:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I take this flag and I throw it in your face. And I star you. Don't be offended though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Cough, oh no, cough. Popularity...can't breathe..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
(No flags or stars please, I'm allergic to both.)

Hello, I have been an avid viewer of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, episode listings found on TruTV - Brilliant show, and this is coming from someone who lives without a television for a reason. Very informative show, I feel that everyone I know (provided they are interested) should watch.

This episode is about water. After finishing this episode, you will no doubt have learned much provided you were not already informed. So I urge you to watch this.

Segment 1/3:

www.youtube.com...

So sorry for both mate, but if it makes you feel better I am a medic, and am carrying epinephrine in case you need it

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Cough, oh no, cough. Popularity...can't breathe..

Lol. Twice now I've starred you on this thread. I'm gland you can handle it though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well,well well you have certainly opened up a can of worms here my friend!!
S&F

I believe you have just produced one of the pieces of the puzzle. Possibly.
In order to gain a major advantage in this you would need to control the demand by interfering in other areas.
Poisoning other areas.
Gulf of mexico, oil spills of major sizes where else? Also chemical spills etc?

Could be a motive for the deepwater horizon. After all blue gold is worth more than black gold. 100% profit.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
very important and also great find its terrible to see what the rich can do we live in a web of laws and constraints to hold good people of the globe back

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Well,well well you have certainly opened up a can of worms here my friend!!
S&F

I believe you have just produced one of the pieces of the puzzle. Possibly.
In order to gain a major advantage in this you would need to control the demand by interfering in other areas.
Poisoning other areas.
Gulf of mexico, oil spills of major sizes where else? Also chemical spills etc?

Could be a motive for the deepwater horizon. After all blue gold is worth more than black gold. 100% profit.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I am watching this now! It is incredible how the last James Bond 007 movie was about this and no one took it serious despite the director talking about how much of a serious problem this was going to be in the near future.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Everyone needs to see this. This is REALLY important. We need to be doing less speculation and more KUNG FU.

I am not easily impressed, and I fully back many of the things Jesse stands for.
edit on 5-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I am writing this reply in the hope of gaining your help regarding this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I believe it could be proof of the massive water conspiracy. Please do not star and flag. I want this as a combined effort to get the truth out.
I believe the water conspiracy is very real indeed. Please read full thread.
Many thanks to those who can help.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You can't steal my phobia of being starred an flagged.

new topics

top topics

join