It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone catch Canada AM the other day ...Microchipping your Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Canada AM is one of those prozac laced publum silly morning news shows with silly anchor people who fall into line and just do what they are told and offer up a typical serving of control laim stream media news hour.
Anyway I`m flipping around and stop on Canada AM. It appears Canada AM now has a segment similar to the show The View . Women talking about women stuff , ya sure what ever. . stuff.. like BOTOX . Well not only were these air heads talking about the pros and cons of BOTOX, mostly pro`s of course,. But what caught my eye was the banner at the bottom of the screen" Mirochipping your kids ?". I must have missed the part where these meat bags were talking about microchipping children. Perhaps people can help me locate thes piece on Microchipping your kids.
BTW I`m not trashing women here just the airs heads on the show and people who buy into this kind of marketing .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The part of the show that I saw earlier than that segment, had the 4 main hosts talking about it. They were NOT for it at all. They didn't like the thought of the microchip because it's an "implant".
1. it's surgery
2. when the kid grows up, the implant may not be able to come out, and that's an invasion of privacy if tracked as an adult. Even if it is easy to get out, it's still surgery, which always carries a risk. Things in the body have a tendency to migrate, or to have scar tissue settle in around them thickly.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Things in the body have a tendency to migrate, or to have scar tissue settle in around them thickly.

Yes they do. I used to play with the boy next door as a kid, and one day his father went in to hospital because he was having pain behind one of his eyes. Turned out it was an air rifle slug from when he had shot himself in the leg as a kid. Was too scared to tell his parents.

I feel bad enough my cat and dog have them. I even rang a vet to see if I could have them removed, and you can't. They sort of imply that the only reason someone would do that is because they are going to dump their pet.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I found an article on this.

imnotnagging.blogspot.com...

If your child's school is microchipping your child, you most likely know it already. There are a few schools now participating in this microchip theory...but it's not as bad as you think. They are not inserting the microchips into the kid's bodies at this point in time...they are simply putting the microchips in backpacks and sewing them into the pockets of shirts to track the children in school. I was actually surprised to see how well their tracking systems works with this technology. (Check out CNN for the video.) The monitors function in real-time and the teachers feel like they can spend less time "keeping track" of children and more time teaching and nurturing.

If you google "microchipping children" , you'll get lots of articles come up.
Frightening.

And yet, there are people who think it's a good idea. It has it's uses, sure, but I can also see ways microchipping someone could be abused.
jackmcclane.com...

As a father, and if it was safe, I would want my kids to get microchipped. There are so many benefits to it. If at the age of 18 they wanted to have it removed, then that is their choice.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The microchiping has started in Greece as well.Not schools but individuals can put a chip to their children and then locate them with a gps.A "proud" mother demonstrated the chip on the news a few days back.
It won't be long before adults will be required to chip themselves as well for various of reasons.
Another nightmare science fiction scenario coming true.

new topics

top topics

join