It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is What A Small Nuclear Weapon Can Do

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
www.secondworldwar.org.uk... the plans for operation downfall with some pretty cool images for those that like those kind of things

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
reply to post by wrathofall

You do realize this was done in an attempt to STOP further "war and death" in this particular conflict,right? This was not a decision that was taken lightly....

no they wanted to test it. the Japanese where already in the process of surrender. maybe you dont learn that at school if you come from the country that dropped the bomb.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
And now we have enough ABC WMD to kill off seven times the level of the present population.

Einstein, ('one glass' or beer-stein, in German) a jew, knew full well that he was contributing to the eventual end of everything with E=mc², a formula he stole from Enrico Fermi!

Seven is the number of Armageddon and that is what you are watching as it hits one country after another.

Why is this happening? Quite simply because we only have 2000 years plus on this planet and then IT is all over!

It is 5772 in the Hebrew calendar, btw and Jews represent satan, vengeance, and death. Hail Mary, etc.

"Vengeance is mine", said the 'lord' "I will repay." Yep, he/it will destroy us all one way or another.

So what, we were only conceived as rabbi(t)s or construction bugs for 'The Grand Architect' (Masonic term) the original builder of the Pyramids many moons ago. See the 'legend' of Hiram Abiff (or Abiv) hire 'em and fire 'em.

Now that 'The Grand Architect' has used us he/it will simply get rid of us all.

Remember that 'Americans' are peoples from ALL other countries and are NOT indigenous to America.

But then 'jews' are not indiginous to anywhere are they?

So you see, we have ALL been set up for a BIG fall. See how the 'mighty' are fallen!

Sorry to disappoint anyone, but I only wish that he/it could have done a creation for a limited number of real people.

Instead he/it is only interested in indulging his/its own fantasies.

There should NEVER have EVER been ANY weapons on this planet but there have been countless wars throughout history and we have made more weapons than 'people'.

What is happening now is supernatural but then everything is supernatural and paranormal if you look carefully.

Civilised? Now we can kill billions by pressing a few buttons.

But then he/it did say, "I should have got rid of these dogs years ago!" if you were listening...

Ian Chattan ex NATO SIS

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This image took my breath away... It's horrendous! Thanks for posting it!

Also, as mentioned. Fallout 3! Looks just like it! Post apocalyptic wastelands!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
damn!! you can see horizon to horizon almost! amazing..
As for the buildings, you must also take into account...the japanese built thier homes and other buildings out of paper and bamboo. That would mean instant incineration from anything that blows up, being plutonium in this case.

The light, highly flammable building construction did indeed play a role. That's a picture of Tokyo following a single conventional firebombing raid on March 10th 1945. The levels of destruction are almost identical here as compared to Hiroshima and Nagasaki and there may actually have been *more* lives lost in this example than when the bombs were used.

edit on 10-3-2011 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

OMG, What an eye opener for people who have never seen this picture! It just goes to show that there really are no winners when it comes to war, however if there has to be a winner and a loser, I just hope I am on the winning side. I'm just sayin.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join