It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bond Theft Alleged to Have U.N. Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Im not really sure how I feel about this, I mean as far as the story goes. Has anyone else caught wind of it? Since Ben Fulford is behind it, I am a bit leery, but still, it is pretty incredible if true and it could really rock the house. The question is, who is this Mr. X? Any guesses?

Ben Fulford offers a legal deposition from a European ex-intelligence officer giving details of the theft of $1 trillion in bonds that lies at the heart of a scandal that could result in numerous charges against members of the global cabal. (For more on the issue, see /2aoy59x) The most dismaying aspect of this article for me is the possibility that U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon may be involved, something Ben mentioned some months ago. The second most dismaying aspect is the possibility that the U.N. organization generally may be involved in theft and criminal conspiracy. As a person who legally interpreted and applied U.N. human-rights charters and conventions in my own country, I have always held the U.N. in high esteem. For me this tale of woe, if true, really hurts. Accountability, when it gets fully underway, will be no “respecter of person.” As I understand it, anyone guilty of serious crimes will face trial.

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I thought I would post a little more of the article so you can get a better idea of where it is going.

Statement Of A Senior European Agent By Benjamin Fulford 12-3-10 rense.com www.rense.com...

Please note – This statement corresponds with a statement I have on tape made by a representative of former Japanese Finance Minister Heizo Takenaka and other sources. – Benjamin Fulford

My name is xxxx and I am a retired intelligence officer from the Country of xxxxx. The following took place during a short period of time during the year 2010 and it is to the best of my recollection that I state the following: In February 2010 I met Daniele Dal Bosco in the Hilton Airport Hotel in Zurich, Switzerland. Mr. Dal Bosco was with Neil Keenan. Mr. Keenan was with many others who he was working with or trying to assist in their transactions. Apparently Mr. Dal Bosco had been told I had been with Intelligence and he told me that he would like to speak with me privately. Believing he was a close friend to Mr. Keenan I met with him. When speaking with Dal Bosco I realized there was a plot in place to steal Mr. Keenan’s bonds.

FULL STORY
edit on 4-12-2010 by onehuman because: added link

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Not suprising if its true. As much as people complain about the US and corruption here, we smell like roses when placed next to the UN.

Reminds me of the of the adage an ex girlfriend used - The pretty ones always surround themselves with ugly ones to bring attention to themselves while at the same time having the ability to to blame the ugly one for whatever.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You know I have to say you had a great way of putting that.
Thanks for the response, I thought I was out in the wind here and Im amazed actually that this seems like pretty big news being overlooked around here. Like we have a small part of a puzzle piece being missed.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You know I have to say you had a great way of putting that.
Thanks for the response, I thought I was out in the wind here and Im amazed actually that this seems like pretty big news being overlooked around here. Like we have a small part of a puzzle piece being missed.

new topics

top topics

join