It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the formula to beat the Fed and Banksters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Came across this interesting article this morning, and it got me thinking.

We know our current monetary and fiat currentcy system of worthless "I.O.U.s" is not working. It is DESIGNED to keep all those but the top tier in perpetual debt slavery.

And as this story points out, many of these entities whom are running the monetary scams have nothing of ACTUAL VALUE to back up these "promisary notes", save for the uneducated masses BELIEF that they do.

So, I am wondering if we are not headed back to a course in which precious metals will return to being our actual currency and bartering piece, as was once the case, and if people begin turning in their paper monies for gold and silver, and begin exchanging these in their own communities and grass roots-type exchanges, could this possibly be the way to detach from this fraudulent slave system we currently find ourselves in?

If enough folks got together and started such a system, perhaps we could break free of these greedy banksters and criminals who continue to violate us at every turn!

Interesting to consider imho!

Here's how the campaign works: wealth tied to a fiat currency is easily overwhelmed by wealth tied to silver and gold. And the world is waking up to the fact that they have the ability, without government assistance or other interference, to create a new precious metals-based backed currency system by simply converting their fiat paper into real money.

This campaign has 100% chance of working; it falls into the category of a self-fulfilling prophecy. As more individuals buy silver and gold, all attempts to replenish the system with more paper money will only cause the purchasing power of the silver and gold to increase – thus prompting more people to buy more. Any attempts to bail out JP Morgan would have the same effect. If the US Fed was to flood the system with bailout money for JP Morgan to cover their silver short position (as they did after the collapse of Long-Term Capital Management), more inflation will ensue and the price of silver and gold will rise more, triggering more purchases. A virtuous circle is born.

If anyone is interested in helping to crash JP Morgan, buy silver. In the end, it's about transferring wealth back to the people from where it came.

Full Article:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
the banksters and elites in the financial industry cannot be derailed... their FED notes are the only way to mover resources from the FED to the Primary Dealer banks, the only medium of exchange by the Stock Markets, the only exchange of Insurance payments or disbursements, the only recognized & legal way to exchange the various derivatives or legal debts/paper/bonds/ etc

now a main street return to coinage would be a fine thing, it will hardly be a blip on the massive velocity of money moving through the above mentioned mechanisms... accepted 'money' in the Trillion$ per year are processed through these conduits & that ain't gonna change any time soon.
About the best that could be managed is that the FED notes will ultimately be backed by a certain % of real assets like gold/PM/diamonds/uranium or other strategic assets that have an intristic value in keeping the modern way of life and commerce running...

just my notion... 'we' can't 'beat' the corp-fascist oligarchs, all we can individually do is to avoid being crushed under their boots... but a horizontal shift back to a currency with hard assets to back up its value may definitely be in the works...

the World Bank guy Robert Zoellick, had an interesting insight he recently shared, that an asset backed basket of 6 currencies should be the new reserve currency (each of the currencies backed by +25% gold/silver/PM...)

see www.theinternationalforecaster.com www.theinternationalforecaster.com...
1st dec installment of bob chapman's weekly newsletter for more info on the Zoellick whisper
edit on 4-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

We have no chance of stopping these people full stop. There will always be someone wanting to fill there shoes, as evil is very seductive.

Its the source of the power that can only stop them, and knwledge is power and it certainly is true in this case.

Most humans have been forced into a condition of absolute ignorance with regard to certain things.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the formula is to set a new value.

say for example life or any of the positive attributes of humanity.

A system of currency based on karma would be a good start. We can debate the mechanics but right and wrong is pretty straight forward.

Did it help someone? +1
Did it hurt someone? -1

A long as we all stay slaves to material items, the money makers stay in power.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Agree that 'beating' them may be a long shot. But what about just disconnecting from their system, and starting an independent one?

I wonder if we have not been so conditioned to accept "there is no other way" than the one THEY choose for us, that we tend to just continue to 'go along with the program?'

I wonder if enough people becoming tired enough of this "business as usual" debt-slavery, that they will finally step up and buck the system, by opting out of it and creating a NEW one?

I know this sounds like a long shot, but I feel we as a species are capable of re-transformation, and a better way of sustaining and surviving. But that's just me I guess.

new topics

top topics

join