It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Al Qaeda Threatens Europe and Warns of Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
This truce is a bunch of propaganda. Why don't the news sources admit how they obtained this truce information. Where did they get the information from? Did a terrorist walk up to the News Agency and give them a letter or what?

The terrorists know that these nations will not give in to the demands, that should be obvious. The Muslim lands don't even have the amount of weaponry and fire-power of western-type nations. In my opinion, I don't believe that this truce was written up by an extremist group. I believe it was written by Intelligence Agencies to help foment the war that is occurring today, to get the western-type nations to fight against the Muslim lands, those lands where the people have only sticks and stones and a few AK-47s.

And this truce propaganda is coming right at the time when the United States is nearing the election race, a time when the United States received "credible" Intelligence of a major attack planned on United States soil by "Al-CIAda".

The history of the Muslim Nation victories cannot be repeated today, that should be obvious as well to everyone. This is why I think that this true propaganda is made by the Intelligence Groups.

The terror attacks will happen in the United States, in my opinion, when people will be expecting them to happen in Europe somewhere. It will happen before the elections.

Yep, the new war and New World Order calls for lots of deception against the people of the "Free Nations" to give up their freedoms as this War on Terrorism heats up.

By way of deception thou shalt wage war.

Very good point. I do believe intelligence agencies do a good job of "hyping" the public up on the terror issue. At the website Democracy Now they have former officials who have stepped up and discussed how US intelligence has taught tactics of disruption, especially before elections in places like Italy, to make sure the a government they support is implemented. Of course, completely the opposite happened in Spain where the forme Spanish president failed reelection. Hard to get it narrowed down, but I'm just conveying a hypothesis based on world reports. These acts can happen whenever the powers that be want it to. As much of an immigration problem as we have, if "they" wanted us blown up, it could be happening every day, but it is not. Strange?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOOR45
These acts can happen whenever the powers that be want it to. As much of an immigration problem as we have, if "they" wanted us blown up, it could be happening every day, but it is not. Strange?

Not really, it took Al Qaeda and Osama years to come up and accomplish 9/11, it didn't happen in a couple days, weeks or months. It happened after years of planning. Even thou there are terrorist cells in the US they don't have an unlimited amount of men like in the Middle East where there are radical Muslims ready to continue their cause, they have only a limited amount of people in the US, so they plan and wait for the right time and the right place.

[edit on 11-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Not necessarily. You dont need a large contingent of forces to cause terror. As in Israel , it only takes a few individuals to cause terroristic acts. I.E. straping a bomb to one's person, shooting people at random, placing bombs in public places, etc. Living in NYC I see how lax security is and there is no teling how many terrorists are here. We can only assume. Every terrorist act is thought to be "al-queda" but there are many out there. The government and media makes Bin Laden the focus. However there are many plausible holes to the Bin Laden/9-11 link.

[edit on 7/12/2004 by MOOR45]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOOR45
Every terrorist act is thought to be "al-queda" but there are many out there. The government and media makes Bin Laden the focus. However there are many plausible holes to the Bin Laden/9-11 link.

[edit on 7/12/2004 by MOOR45]
That is all the media does is say, Al-Qaeda this and Al-Qaeda over there. If terrorists wanted to terrorize the Homeland USA, they'd be doing it constantly. Yes, there are many plausible holes in the Bin Laden/9-11 link, too. Unfortunately, Bin Laden could not be reached for comment about the situation involving Al-Qaeda and USA.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well if it were my country i'd say to Oslama.

If you use bio/chemical or nukes against my country then expect a Muslim country to be vaporised, starting from the smallest upwards.

Whats the point of having Al Quackhida when the people they profess they are trying to protect are all dead......

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Europe will be a very easy target for the terrorists, I think. Different countries with different security system... especially Hungary... Oh, man I see the Parliment smoking.. well, I will check out what will happen, i'm sure.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That is all the media does is say, Al-Qaeda this and Al-Qaeda over there. If terrorists wanted to terrorize the Homeland USA, they'd be doing it constantly.

They mention Al Qaeda because it seems to be the base, it is called "the base," for terrorist cells. At least terrorist cells are trying to unite to make more damage. It was Osama who called for a jihad against all Americans and other terrorist cells followed his calling. Osama was not the first terrorist to call for a jihad, but he is one of the few that has been anwsered.
There are only a limited amount of terrorists here in the States.

When terrorists make small attacks they leave traces and can be apprehended, so it seems they are trying to make the best for their attacks. Anyways who says the sudden rash of "accidents" we are having at refineries, blackouts, etc, have not been caused by Al Qaeda or other terrorist cells? After 9/11 Al Qaeda has claimed responsability for other attacks. People like yourself Immortal just want to believe that you know what is happening. Noone really knows. What terrorists, Osama among them, have claimed they want to do is destroy the West, at least that's what they are saying they want to do. These statements do not come from the government, but from the terrorist groups.

[edit on 12-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
Well if it were my country i'd say to Oslama.

If you use bio/chemical or nukes against my country then expect a Muslim country to be vaporised, starting from the smallest upwards.

Whats the point of having Al Quackhida when the people they profess they are trying to protect are all dead......

I will put this as succinctly as I can. You're flippin NUTZ.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
They mention Al Qaeda because it seems to be the base, it is called "the base," for terrorist cells.
"The base". I've hear that little phrase before. It was on the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. In it, I've seen G. W. Bush giving a speech amongst all his Company. He was saying something along the lines of, "some people refer to us as the Elite". Then he later said in the final words, " I call you my base." I found that really interesting because Al-Qaeda is called "the base". Who knows whether "Al-Qaeda" is actually the Boogy-man made by those who rule America.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I call you my base." I found that really interesting because Al-Qaeda is called "the base". Who knows whether "Al-Qaeda" is actually the Boogy-man made by those who rule America.

That's sort of streching the bounds of reality, isn't it? If your machination is to be believed, it would have to encompass two political parties.

Well, it's not 1984 and you're not George Orwell.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

"The base". I've hear that little phrase before. It was on the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. In it, I've seen G. W. Bush giving a speech amongst all his Company. He was saying something along the lines of, "some people refer to us as the Elite". Then he later said in the final words, " I call you my base." I found that really interesting because Al-Qaeda is called "the base". Who knows whether "Al-Qaeda" is actually the Boogy-man made by those who rule America.

Yeah....so I guess when they mention bases in baseball they are talking about Al Qaeda.... Please, if everytime someone said "base" it means they are related to terrorism........ tell me who is spreading terror now?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
tell me who is spreading terror now?
The only person spreading terror now is G. W. Bush and his media of terror. I don't see any physical terror attacks, yet anyway. When it does come, it'll be when G. W. Bush needs it the most.

I also forgot to mention that when G. W. Bush said that, his whole audience went into an uproarious laughter and cheering. It is only speculation, but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The only person spreading terror now is G. W. Bush and his media of terror. I don't see any physical terror attacks, yet anyway. When it does come, it'll be when G. W. Bush needs it the most.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

You really need to change your signature. If you thing GWB is the terrorist, you are severly delusional.

I believe that you need to get off your blame/hate America first bandwagon. Do you really think that the President caused 9/11 or 3/11?

If the attacks come, just prior to the election, it will be to mess with the heads of America haters to try to put a war criminal, aka hanoi john kerry, in the White House.:bash:

They that can give up essential liberty, to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

[Edited on 7/13/2004 by BigJohn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join