It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Merrill Lynch Employee Predicts What Will Emerge In The Wikileaks Bank Bombshel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Ex-Merrill Lynch Employee Predicts What Will Emerge In The Wikileaks Bank Bombshel

www.businessinsider.com

Merrill Lynch bank fits this description perfectly. They are one or two banks, depending on how you look at it, and if BofA goes down, so does Merrill.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is still speculation and i dont have a good understanding of baking and the economic system.
Is this kind of thing going ot affect the recovry from the recesion or is this what caused it....
What i am hoping for is some answers come up as to what caused this worldwide recesion. I doubt they will but i live in hope....

kx

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
All I know is that I am eagerly awaiting this release. Hopefully this one will have some real depth and "bite" to it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
call it a hunch but i have a feeling JP Morgan Chase will be in the mix ... one way or another. After all, they are the administrators of the US entitlements, heavily invested in the companies involved in the BP spill and cleanup efforts, they absorbed many of the toxic assets of others and yet, somehow qualified for a bailout, only to give exorbitant bonuses and perks to their execs ... this should get interesting, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow an honorable banker,
,this guy has to be one of the rarest forms of life on the planet. He was basically fired for looking out for his clients,need we anymore proof of the banksters greed?

Contrary to the advice the firm wanted given, as the market tumbled I moved my clients into stronger cash positions and out of equities. While my compensation certainly suffered, so did that of the firm (at least that portion generated by my accounts), and for this I was severely criticized despite my clients happily surviving the 2009 market crash.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Purplemer you must have missed this thread which covers both the banking side and the causes for the recession. Actually its worse than a recession in fact we are bankrupt but when you own a printing press that spits out new monopoly money at the whim of the elite your never really bankrupt.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/4/10 by nickoli because: too add info

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't see how that information would bring down BoA. This ex-employee is already saying this information and I bet no one bats an eye at it. Why would wikileaks info backing up his claim change anything? I just don't see it. It would have to be much better than the general misleading of investors, which I'm sure after all the last round of bank scandals coming out, everyone is keenly aware.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Merrill Lynch is already dead. Just a shell company now in the holds of BOA - which should be dead itself.

What are you going to do to BOA @ less than $20/Share? Not too much.

Wikileaks better start producing something solid - it is getting tiresome.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why we are in such a mess

They DO NOT print as much as they need - THERE IS NO MONEY...

Money As Debt (see at LEAST part 2)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

In case you haven't seen the just-released new documentary film "Inside Job" about the 2008 U.S. financial services industry meltdown, here is the thread I posted today about it on the ATS movies forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Onscreen interviewees in Inside Job discussed the Merrill Lynch case in detail, as I recall. I hope you can see the movie soon...the official website link in the above thread includes an option where you can find out what theaters in your area will be showing Inside Job.
edit on 12/4/2010 by Uphill because: fixed the link

Thank you for this thread. The Guardian newspaper in London has the whole Wikileaks and says that there is indeed much more to come, especially on causes of the global financial crisis.
edit on 12/4/2010 by Uphill because: Added final comment.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Uphill

Thats good to know thank you. As for causes of the crash, that is is infomration that humanity is overdue....

new topics

top topics

join