It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP disturbed asteroid belt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Scientists have been trying to figure out what just disturbed our asteroid belt. Many large asteroids recently left it and impacted the sun within the last 60 days alone. Those of us that have been watching the SOHO Telescope have seen some of them, NASA's been editing asteroid impact data out of their database and lots of it.

Scientists have been writing/releasing papers trying to figure out WHAT just disturbed our asteroid belt. They've theorized maybe the suns emissions were a bit stronger and they "spun up" the asteroids with solar radiation/wind. Causing them to spin out of control and hit each other, sending them our way. Conspiracy nutz think "Planet X" is causing it.

NASA isn't even telling the public asteroid P2010-A2 which is pretty frekin big has been between Earth and the Sun (no longer between Mars-Jupiter in the rock belt) and has been picking up crazy speed from it's near sun passes. It missed us by a couple hundred thousand miles already several times.

This may be an extinction level event. Do you think the sun's solar emissions could have spun the asteroid belt out of control? The more likely fact is DOD's HAARP firing at the Ionisphere disturbed the asteroid belt. The ionisphere does NOT contain their transmission. The ionisphere is a charged environment and when they fire on it it did indeed transmit from this Earth like man has never done before.

We have disturbed the entire asteroid belt with HAARP. This is an extinction level event. We will see more than just 2-3 asteroids striking the sun a month. We will soon see 20-30. They will be striking the Earth as well. Don't bother trying to get to one of the underground bunkers. The sheer number of asteroids they have disturbed, we will not survive what has begun.

Someone needs to file a Federal Court Order to get HAARP shut off. It's too late to save us. But there's no reason they should continue what they've done. They've made our species extinct.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think this is a bit of a stretch.

Keep in mind that you are talking about rocks that, on the small end, wiegh several tons, travelling at thousands of miles per hour at a distance of several million miles away.

If a release from an Earth orbitting satellite was powerful enough to overcome those realities then it would have fried everything on the planet as well moments before massive earthquakes tore what was left to pieces.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is odd indeed and a little frightening.
what i dont understand is how extacly HAARP could have caused this. EHF Radiowaves can move things in space? Doesn't it kind of just act like radiation? PLease explain how HAARP is responsible, and then I'll do something.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I just discovered the SOHO site recently and have been glued to it for 3 days in a row now.

I've looked at almost every image the LASCO C3 has to offer since 1997 and I've found a couple interesting items I want to share.

Almost every year I pulled from the last few days of December to the first few days of January contained a large comet smashing into the sun...from nearly the same angle.

And, take a look at the LASCO C3 movie from 2010-03-11 to 2010-03-13 and you get to see not one...not two...but three objects slam into the sun from exactly the same angle...the first one is small, then a large object, then a double asteroid looking thingy for the grand finale.

Any ideas what this could be? I've never seen anything like it in any of the other images and I've nearly seen them all.

Don't take my word for it...take a look yourself.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure how radio waves can influence asteroids. A more likely reason for asteroids to be affected in their orbit would be due to a larger gravitation influence. It could also be possible that the asteroid belt could have been a planet that was destroyed due to something like planet X. There have been a number of meteorites found that contain Pallasite which is believed to have been formed in a planets interior.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing on this little spark is going to be able to influence something that vast.

Probably good ol planet X up to no good.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi denaliland, can you give us a link to SOHO videos/images please. This would be very much appreciated.
I did a brief search for this recently & was busy at the time so gave up before I had chance to find what I was looking for.
edit on 4/12/10 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The power levels they use for HAARP experiments are way to small to do anything beyond the range of the array itself. It would not have the power to escape the bounds of our atmosphere. If it was powerful enough to push things around millions of miles away, don't you think it would react with the planet or moon in some appreciable way?
It doesn't, it can't, it never has, and it never will be powerful enough to do more than the experiments it was built to perform.
Look it up yourself:
HAARP'S HOMEPAGE

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thanks for the heads up mate, most appreciated.So basically not only is global warming man made but man has a ray gun that can move asteroids beyond mars, And guess what someone pressed the wrong button and now the asteroid belt is coming to get us.

I was wondering when the weekend wackiness would begin. ATS you never let me down.

OP I'd be grateful if you could compile us a kind of 'tide times' chart for which asteroids will be hitting when and where. Best to be prepared, don't want to be at the seaside on the wrong day.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by denaliland

Not really on topic, but I can tell you watching if for just three days, no matter how much time you spend watching will not get you even close enough to understanding what you are looking at or even what information is available on the website. Just looking at the pictures, you can find all kinds of things. Most are covered online with an explanation of each "anomaly". They know what they are looking at.
You, not so much.
Research it more. Use the helps provided on the website. There are lots of things that show up on the pictures and an explanation of each is provided.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime
Hi denaliland, can you give us a link to SOHO videos/images please. This would be very much appreciated.
I did a brief search for this recently & was busy at the time so gave up before I had chance to find what I was looking for.

here's a link to access the movies yourself...I don't know how to save a movie but if you could let me know how to record a video of my screen I'd be happy to record and upload the vids to youtube.

sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I'd encourage an alternative theory. The sun had a binary twin. the orbit is infinity or symbolized by the 8.

as each solar system moves closer or farther there are impacts to each. we will converge soon and/or cross paths and the mass of each system and its bodies will influence the others.

same outcome, different origin.

Earth is tiny in the landscape of the solar system, galaxy and universe.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thanks denaliland, just what i was looking for. First vid i randomly selected is in jpeg sequence format... that is, a series of jpegs played in a loop by the _javascript in the page. I assume they are all in this format on the site, but I haven't checked yet.

Erm.... to save, you'd have to stop the vid, hit [go to start] save the first image to a folder but rename it to 'a.jpg' for example, then hit [step] & save the next image as 'b.jpeg' etc until you have all the images in the sequence. Next you'll need something to turn them into a proper self-contained movie. Virtualdub is the best free software to do this. Open the new file dialogue & select [new video file] and in the pop-up dialogue, select [files of type - image sequence] from the drop down menu. Select the first image (a.jpg) then hit [open] and all the others will open sequentially. From there, you'll need to mess around with settings to save as the movie you want.
Hope this helps

edit on 4/12/10 by HelionPrime because: additional info

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelionPrime

Thanks denaliland, just what i was looking for. First vid i randomly selected is in jpeg sequence format... that is, a series of jpegs played in a loop by the _javascript in the page. I assume they are all in this format on the site, but I haven't checked yet.

Erm.... to save, you'd have to stop the vid, hit [go to start] save the first image to a folder but rename it to 'a.jpg' for example, then hit [step] & save the next image as 'b.jpeg' etc until you have all the images in the sequence. Next you'll need something to turn them into a proper self-contained movie. Virtualdub is the best free software to do this. Open the new file dialogue & select [new video file] and in the pop-up dialogue, select [files of type - image sequence] from the drop down menu. Select the first image (a.jpg) then hit [open] and all the others will open sequentially. From there, you'll need to mess around with settings to save as the movie you want.
Hope this helps

edit on 4/12/10 by HelionPrime because: additional info

Thank you for your help.

Did you watch the movie from 2010-03-11 thru 2010-03-13?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Scientists have been writing/releasing papers trying to figure out WHAT just disturbed our asteroid belt.

care to link to these papers, or their titles/authors?

They've theorized maybe the suns emissions were a bit stronger and they "spun up" the asteroids with solar radiation/wind. Causing them to spin out of control and hit each other, sending them our way. Conspiracy nutz think "Planet X" is causing it.

It missed us by a couple hundred thousand miles already several times.

source for that?

The more likely fact is DOD's HAARP firing at the Ionisphere disturbed the asteroid belt.

just why do you think that? Care to show exactly when HAARP was used pointing at the asteroid belt?

new topics

top topics

join