It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Neo-America Bill of Rights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
1) You have the right to consume authorized content and products, produced by the corporation.

2) You have the right to work off your inherited debt.

3) You have the the right to die after the corporation has profited from your existence.

Note: All rights are subject to change.

Tweet it. Share it on Facebook. Check in on four-square.

God bless the dollar!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I am sure that TPTB cannot wait to change the Constitution to reflect something very close to that.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
I am sure that TPTB cannot wait to change the Constitution to reflect something very close to that.

They already did. It's in effect, but just hasn't been officially published.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonTattooz

They already did. It's in effect, but just hasn't been officially published.
Well, as far as I know, the current Constitution is still the law of the land. It just needs enforcement. When we set up the new government, we need a fourth branch, one to hold the whip over the other three. That was supposed to be the journalistic profession, but they have sold out. Maybe next time we add a line to the bill of rights severely restricting ownership of newspapers and other news organizations. No company or holding company can own more than one paper or radio or TV station. No foreign or multinational corporation can own any news organs. Something along that line.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well, as far as I know, the current Constitution is still the law of the land. It just needs enforcement.

I used to believe this.

It is illegal to occupy foreign lands that do not request intervention yet we have done it for decades.
The government is the watchdog of Hollywood copyright laws. That is no homeland security issue.
We are strong-arming foreign government to ostracize their own citizens for being the messenger of our dirty little secrets.

The US government does not exist. The corporation is all that remains.

new topics

top topics

join