It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany accuses US over 'missing' Afghan funds, WikiLeaks cables show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Germany accuses US over

www.guardian.co.uk

The US military has been charging its allies a 15% handling fee on hundreds of millions of dollars being raised internationally to build up the Afghan army. Germany has threatened to cancel contributions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4-12-2010 by purplemer because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This was reported yesterday in the Gaurdian Paper (uk) This looks like nothing apart from day light robbery. This money is being donated to help the Afgans have there own army. That is a lot to take off in commision. Cables like this will have lasting implications...
Germany is upset by this and has threatened to stop payments..

kx

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
15% is extracting the urine. I wonder if it's even in a contract or some such agreement?

Is it only Germany?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that it's only Germany.

The world is full of thiefs and crooks with everyone being taken advantaged of. Its the way the world works which is sad and disheartening but sadly true. But now the world goverments are finding out that they are being taken advange of to and they can't handle it. Welcome to the real world PTB.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
We charge foreign governments for everything. Nothing will come of this.

The sole reason we are currently constructing the "Marianas Military Training Complex" is to generate revenue from countries on that part of the world on the new military training complex.

War = $$$$$.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hope things like this will highlight the need for change. The Afgan people have been robbed...

kx

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I never thought I'd be cheering on the Germans, but GO Germany!!

This is just more evidence of how corrupt the US government and military industrial complex is. But it's not just them, all the other nations that paid the 15% and kept quiet about it are complicit too. It's about time this criminal tyrannical regime was seen to. I vote on sending in UN/NATO peace keeping troops to Washington and Wall Street. I mean there's nowhere on the planet right now that needs a regime change more than the US.

Oh dear that's me on the 'no fly' list. Don't mind that, I just don't want to be on the 'forced to fly' list because rendition can mean anywhere these days.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
reply to post by purplemer

I never thought I'd be cheering on the Germans, but GO Germany!!

I dont think it will be just Germany that has problems with this....

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No surprise here the Zionist control will take whatever it can get its hands on

new topics

top topics

join