It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbas: Last Resort _ I'll Ask Israel to Take Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Abbas: Last Resort _ I'll Ask Israel to Take Over

www.nytimes.com

RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says if deadlocked peace talks fail, he may dissolve his self-rule government and ask Israel to resume full control of the West Bank.

Such a step would require Israel, as an occupier, to resume full responsibility again for 2.2 million Palestinians in the West Bank

his comments were seen as the most explicit threat yet that dissolving the Palestinian Authority is a possibility.

With the establishment of the Palestinian Auth
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Please Watch The Below Video On Why This Is A Bad Idea!

The above video, Noam Chomsky explains exactly why this would be a bad idea.

The people of the West Bank live and know why this is something that would create alot of internal chaos and might end up having the already oppressed West Bank become another Gaza, except only worse.

This will shake the political climate in the middle east!!!!!!
This, Wikileaks, Iran and the possible world depression.....

Everything seems to be happening at the same time!

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It's a pretty scathing indicment of both the U.S. and Israel the way he lays it all out in his summation.

Sadly it's entirely true, the entire free world but the United States and Israel wants to end the crimes being carried out by Israel against the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza except for the U.S. and Israel.

For Israel it's all about control of the land, for the U.S. it seems to be all about manipulating the Oil Markets and keeping the Military Industrial Complex in business.

Hard to believe these two criminal regimes are supposed to be the beacon of freedom and democracy in the world.

Great video.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I know proto probably wont agree with me
but it was all foretold in Revelations.
Just one step closer to the beast

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Clearly you have not read All Roads Lead to Rome, where we discover that Rome published Revelations and that Rome plays a hand too in restablishing Israel.

The Beast which is simply man, wanting to dominate men at all costs, is what is driving these events to mimick Biblical prophecy and they have been doing it a very long time, and quite sucessfully too.

Of course it plays right into their hands when you imagine that some higher and mightier entity besides just man is involved, I mean we are just human right, what can we do in the face of that?

It's psy-ops at it's finest.

Dig down a couple levels and understand that Soros runs the Janus fund, a two faced Roman God of commerce.

There is always more to the story, and when you fail to consider it, or investigate it, well the conclusion you are stuck with is likely not going to be the correct one.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

But is the prophesy coming true or are they scripting it that way??
I say scripting events to fit..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

When the "seventh seal" is broken, Abaddon will rise from the Dead Sea.

The seventh seal is in Babylon, now Baghdad (where the US built a superfortress embassy), is it not?

Proto- Prophecies are carried out by men. It does not matter who wrote them, what matters is that the prophecy is being followed and the more it is carried out, the more support it has to be completed.

I was recently informed an interesting fact about Sarah Palin. She is a dispensationalist, and therefore a harbinger of the grand biblical prophecy. It is in her interest to, through her human ability, to carry out the prophecy. She is one of many too.

Funny thing is that she is backed by the American elite, which is why this 'talking-head' has been able to run as a vice-presidential nominee and now (albeit unofficially) heads the Tea Party. She is also in league with supplying Israel with whatever it needs to carry out the prophecy.

Personally, I believe Sarah Palin is nothing more than a puppet with a good education and political connections. However, the very fact that a dispensationalist could become so powerful, because of support, only shows what is going on behind closed doors.

I'm still awaiting the age when Russia leads a coalition to decimate Israel though.

EDIT: But you are right, Protos. The beast is indeed man itself. However, the un-informed masses believe that the anti-Christ will be the evil beast and so they fear the future, placing control of their own futures into the hands of the very beast itself. The anti-Christ will have the burden of exposing, to all of man, that the actual beast that threatens our existance happens to be the powers that be.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The beast is indeed man itself.

That's a very interesting phrase!
The beast is man!

So very true!

new topics

top topics

join