It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America Sets Up Swat Team To Combat Wikileaks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
to all those excited about the prospect of some major banks crumbing - do you really think that it is them that will suffer? Has past experience told you nothing? We pay their debts, not them, and in many different ways.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is this an actual swat team?

What gives them that right?

I own a business and I have decided to get a swat team setup to fight against what ever I want, any takers.

If this company can do it, I guess we all can.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
they need swat teams, so when the information comes out how they ripped off every single customer that's EVER done business with them, they can attempt to protect their stolen assets when the minions make a run on them.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The fact that they are getting a lawyer team ready without the release even out yet means that they know they did something wrong and are preparing to cover it up.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
My guess is BoA/countrywide
They went after many of the homes of people that had countrywide loans.

They got countrywide for pennies on the dollar then got government money and will not modify any loans and now want the homes so they can resell them for even more profit.

plus they are getting sued.
www.reuters.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
blogs.findlaw.com...
www.wftv.com...
www.bloomberg.com...
breakingnewsdir.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by purplemer

The fact that they are getting a lawyer team ready without the release even out yet means that they know they did something wrong and are preparing to cover it up.

Yes it is evident they have something bad to hide.... Tis time to let the cats out of the bag me think..

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is every BofA branch gonna have security or is it just the main buildings? If it is going to escalate to where you have to protect yourself with SWAT then it's safe to assume if you have money in BofA, get it out. This article itself could cause a run on BofA. I think that is what they are preparing for besides someone attacking the branch solely.

If you still have your money in BofA after December after reading this article then you probably are asking to lose it. Protect yourself people. It doesn't take long to open another account in a local bank and transfer your funds.

This reminds me of Prescott Bush (Georgie W's grandfather) and the bank he worked for providing funding to the Germans during WW2 . The bank was later seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

Did not one of the first set of cables released earlier say something about Pakistan providing money to the Taliban while America gave billions to Pakistan in aid. Keeping the war machine going by financing both sides. Maybe they're about to get caught being the bank who allowed this transfer to take place. History repeating itself.

U.S. Gives Pakistan $1 Billion.
edit on 5-12-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: inserted link

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Exactly and I bet my Latino butt that thanks to their man vice president Biden in the White house they will get bail out again by the tax payer if the information will make their stocks plunge.

The risky business of buying countrywide pennies on the dollars has prof to be very bad investment and believe or not they want more bailout money, but they can not call publicly on that fact so what best way to get it but with blaming wikileaks information on a possible financial downfall

Yes this show how corruption runs deep in this nation.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewholepicture
Is this an actual swat team?

What gives them that right?

I own a business and I have decided to get a swat team setup to fight against what ever I want, any takers.

If this company can do it, I guess we all can.

I think its more of metaphorical swat team.......

kx

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
just got three twitters from wikleaks a little cryptic maybe...

Does your business do business with Bank of America? Our advise is to place your funds somewhere safer.

We ask that all people who love freedom close out their accounts at Bank of America.

Bank of America bans ALL transactions to WikiLeaks is.gd... receive better interest: wikileaks.ch...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join