It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank Of America Sets Up Swat Team To Combat Wikileaks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Bank Of America Sets Up Swat Team To Combat Wikileaks

www.businessinsider.com

Bank of America has set up a swat team to combat Wikileaks in case it is, as suspected, the target of the next leak, says Charlie Gasparino
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As many of you know early next year a Wikleaks are going to leak some intersting infomation about a major bank in america. This may bring about the fall of a bank or two and banking reforms. Well we will see. There are rumours going around that the bank in question is the bank in America.
They are taking no chances and have set up a damage limitation team.
I think we will see more of this kind of thing happening

www.businessinsider.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Watch them run for cover. Finally they get some paypack for what they've done

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
HAHAHA! SQUEAL LITTLE PIGGIES!!!

I hope whatever Assange releases really puts the boot into the banksters so nobody has any doubt just what a criminal bunch of megalomaniacs they are.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is a very telling post..let's remove the whole wikileaks thing form this equation..just for a sec..."The Bank of America prepares a swat team"..That alone is a whole can of worms itslef..the bank has the ability to send out swat teams? again..the banks have the ability to send out swat teams?!?!? How the heck is a bank allowed to control a swat team? This is in of itself not supposed to be..hell drop the wikileaks out of the picture and focus on how a bank can just form a swat team.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am suspect of the intentions behind the release of political cables, but I EAGERLY await the release of information concerning the behavior of our financial overlords.

BofA visa paid off, keeping only small amounts in my account. Already decided which local bank to move to. I'm ready!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Obviously BoA has something to hide and I'm really interested to know exactly what it is.

The down side, if BoA or other banks take a serious financial hit, we're gonna end up paying for them to recover via a Fed bailout.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous73
The bank has the ability to send out swat teams? again..the banks have the ability to send out swat teams?!?!? How the heck is a bank allowed to control a swat team?

It's not literally a SWAT team, they are just calling that. In the article it describes a "Legal Swat team" of lawyers and PR flacks who are probably getting ready to use lawsuits, talking heads, and other damage control tricks to try and hide the truth about their criminal enterprise.

It is a good metaphor though, because they surely will be kicking down the doors of truth and jamming their guns full of lies into the sleeping, brutalized public's face.
edit on 12/4/2010 by Nicorette because: clarification

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is a very telling move.

Where there has been no mention yet as to what bank the releases will be about I have to wonder what BoA has to hide that they are preparing for the possibility that they are the target.

What was that quote again?

The innocent have nothing to fear?

ETA...

Does anyone else remember the attempt to impeach Clinton? Specifically Larry Flint offering one million dollars to anyone who could provide physical evidence that GOP members were guilty of the same offense.

Remember how all of a sudden there where several politicians who retired?

This is the same deal.

edit on 4-12-2010 by [davinci] because: Content

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Every bank in the world is guilty of causing the housing market crash/huge investment scandals.
So why is Wikileaks targeting BOA again?
Sounds more like a joint expose carefully collaborated to inform the wikileaks audience with appropriate spin angle.
Old news here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You can't bury the truth!

BTW, very revealing "tell" on BoA's part, obviously they have something to hide? Mayhaps it is a good time to take your money out of BoA!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ha!
I Don't know what will happen until the day that info is released, but the fact that these damn mafia pigs are running scared gives me O so much pleasure...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hope BoA crumbles like a stale cookie. Ditto for all the other big banks. After my ordeal last year, I moved all my money into one semi-small bank and also a credit union. I LOVE the credit union! I'll keep a small savings in the other little bank but the bulk of my $$ is in the credit union - I'll never go back!

BTW, Tuesday Dec. 7 is crash-the-banks day. If anyone has money in BoA, Wells, Chase, Citi, etc. take it all out on Tuesday. This idea was started in Europe but it's quickly catching on here in the USA.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Bank of America is a pig no I'm wrong BOA is a hog,pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered.

I had a BOA credit card one time, I made a large payment on it. Know what they did? Doubled my interest rate!!! Of course I just dipped in my savings and dropped them like a bad habit but that was our familys vacation money I had to use. I'll never do business with BOA again,ever.

Yes wikileaks lets burn down the house,expose the bankers.

edit on 12/4/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ha awesome, they must have something to hide otherwise why hire a Swat Team.

I have said BoA is a scam and evil for years! I can't wait to see what they are trying to hide. All the scamming of their customers will come to light!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
humm, maybe not that an bad idea to buy gold or silver if you got a lot to lose.
upcoming China Japan could save yours behind when needed the most.
they love that stuff!!

edit on 4-12-2010 by Guilp because: need to buy a new keyboard!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God

BTW, Tuesday Dec. 7 is crash-the-banks day. If anyone has money in BoA, Wells, Chase, Citi, etc. take it all out on Tuesday. This idea was started in Europe but it's quickly catching on here in the USA.

You think $150 would help?
haha I am so living month to month here.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guilp
humm, maybe not that an bad idea to buy gold or silver if you got a lot to lose.
upcoming China Japan could save yours behind when needed the most.
they love that stuff!!

edit on 4-12-2010 by Guilp because: need to buy a new keyboard!

Actually, if you want to go the metals route, then I suggest buying PLATINUM coins.
And, you might want a small safe that can be affixed to structure, or just hide them well.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This reminds me that I need to close my account. I've been meaning to do so. Why I remain with Bank of America is beyond me. They're all criminals.

I don't even care what the leak is. Nothing would surprise me.

To Do List
- Close Bank of America account and flip them off on the way out the door

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Swat team ? buahhahaahhhaa
maybe they will nuke Assange bunker
edit on 4-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join