It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSFighter Reporting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hello everyone, First I would like to just say my name ATSFighter was meant to be like fighting for ATS not against it, just wanted everyone to know that lol.. Well I tried to put a space in my name like ATS Fighter but it wouldn't let me, so I had to do just one word.. Which is fine it's not that big of a deal and i still got the name i wanted.. A very long time ago probably 8 years or so I used an email with the word fighter in it, so i thought it was kinda cool to sort of resurrect my old name.. Anyways, I been lurking around this site for what seems like years, I finally decided what the heck these are my kinda people why not join the fun eh?.. I am from ca usa, love the site there's always something interesting going on, i am interested in a bit of everything i guess...Mostly my whole life i have been interested in space, it just fascinates me every aspect of it i guess...Anyways this is an intro not a novel lol so id like to wrap this up by saying, i am looking forward to posting with some of you, you guys have very brilliant outstanding posts that i enjoy reading very much.. Some of the stuff is just amazing you guys find keep up the good work!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSFighter

Hey ATSfighter! Good to see ya come back in and rejoin the fray!

Since you've been around the block, so to speak, I'll skip all my usual shtick and just say "You know the drill"!

I look forward to seeing ya in the threads and feel free to u2u if needed!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome in our little Team!

Take a seat, make some popcorn and join our exciting discussions!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

oh sorry for the confusion i am a first time member, i meant that was just an old email probably the first email i ever used just wanted to resurrect it, i never been a member of this site until now though.. Should have been clearer sorry, uh im sorry i have no idea what a u2u is, i watched the new member video and read the rules and everything, i must of missed the thing about u2u? well i am unable to have sound on my pc right now so i couldn't hear anything on the new member video, my headphones mysteriously died while watching ufo videos on youtube lol

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

LOL! NO worries!

A "U2U" is an internal email/messaging system, which can be accessed under your "tools" tab!

A site moderator or administrator will pop into this thread, at some point (They are all members, just like us, with real lives and a ton of stuff to do here - so sometimes it takes a little while ) and will post several links for you which will provide you with all the tools you need in order to know how ATS works... Basically an ATS user manual!

Definitely worth the time it takes to read!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh thank you for the information, sounds simple enough I think I understand what u2u is now.. I will use it carefully I understand i am messaging real people and I don't want to waste anyone's time including my own.. So thank you i will use it carefully...The site is just so massive i am having a hard time finding my way around, but I'm sure ill get used to it soon enough...Just right now I kinda feel like I'm a tiny ant in a huge library LOL, Ill bet i will feel like a larger more powerful bug soon enough LOL

Originally posted by Numino
Welcome in our little Team!

Take a seat, make some popcorn and join our exciting discussions!

Popcorn? Don't mind if I do, I love popcorn

top topics

join