It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing of Gulf of Aden Energy Pulses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Until today I haven't been following the Gulf of Aden issue but the term "vortex" in an earlier thread got me interested: Mysterious magnetic vortex’ currently centered in the Gulf of Aden.

I've been an energy healer and parapsychology guy my whole life, been able to remote view for the last 15 years or so, so I figured I'd check it out. Vortices (plural for vortex) are very real and can cause all kinds of stuff from hauntings to poltergeists to messed up dreams and OBEs. I experienced a VERY large vortex near Vegas in a place called Blue Diamond, which seemed to be associated with the guys from Area 51. I've worked with vortices many times, but, on to what I found. Take it as you like - I know things like this are "out there"...

This is where I feel the vortex pulses. I see them in red which is NOT what I would expect from something naturally occuring. There is also a silver-grey "source" to the energy, shown below.

This is what the anomaly looks like to me. It is about 18 miles north and 5 miles East of Boosaaso, Somalia. I found it by checking a few maps to help get a mental picture of the area, then scanning the area several miles above the Gulf of Aden until I found the odd energy.

It's LARGE in terms of energy things and is extremely energetic. I was unable to "get" (put my consciousness) closer than about 300 yards as it just caused confusion and inability to sense. When remote viewing it's difficult, for me, to get a sense of size but this energy pulse vortex seems to be several miles high and maybe 1/4 mile wide at the largest cross section.

I haven't been up on these Gulf threads so don't know if a precise area has been given, etc but that's about all I got. I'm happy to answer questions about any of this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Interesting, did you get any ideas or information about the naval presence, keep us informed if you go back to this location, thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hey Thermo Klein, this is a subject I have a keen interest in & this is an interesting target to attempt to view.
I haven't tried scoping in on the area yet, but what comes to mind anyway with relation to the recent quake clusters was the use of explosives in the area, specifically very powerful depth charges on or near the seabed.
Do you see anything like that?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What is the purpose of these things? If someone is trying to create an environment where they can experience paranormal phenomenon, why put it out there in the midst of the sea? The only thing I can figure is as a warfare tool to swallow up ships and dump them into another dimension, but that's an awfully weird weapon

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My feeling was that it's a beacon of some kind. There didn't seem to be any "pull" or destructive force to the energy.

more later - heading out for a few hours. I'll check the sea floor and earthquake map later.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
all these ships and not 1 photo? or clip? nothing? c'mon, we need more than just speculation or remote viewing....isn't there that saying "trust but verify"?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This sounds like a job for Scuba Steve.

Could be anything really, even ET.

Since they've been visiting here so long who knows how many downed craft are on earth, perhaps they are responsible for the magnetic anomolies in some of our seas.

but it's all speculation at this point.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
all these ships and not 1 photo? or clip? nothing? c'mon, we need more than just speculation or remote viewing....isn't there that saying "trust but verify"?

you shouldn't even trust this - it's simply one more piece of the possible information. Remote viewing is not an exact science, by any means. On the other hand I've done it and similar things enough in my life that I trust myself and am comfortable sharing.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm not picking up anything else in the area. The way I do it is a general scan of the area so the energy pulses stand out easily - like a person yelling loudly in a library. Using that same analogy though, I wouldn't be able to scan the library and pick out a specific book or section, my ability just doesn't work that way.

I checked the earthquake maps and seems there's a faultline a good deal north of where I'm feeling the anomaly, with some earthquakes north and east of it, but I didn't notice anything where I reported the energy pulses.

new topics

top topics

join