It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to publish files on aliens, UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I remember in the past some people on here hopefully quipped that the wikileaks release would include proof of aliens. I guess this could qualify? I wonder what it will include.

It's also very interesting that he disparages UFO believers by mentioning that absurd abduction story.

WikiLeaks will publish more secret US diplomatic files relating to aliens and unidentified flying objects (UFOs), said the founder of the whistleblower website Julian Assange and claimed his life was at risk after the recent expose.
Assange revealed he would publish classified US files about aliens and UFOs.

But he said: "It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs." "Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-Christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot plant," he was quoted as saying.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by arthurium

Has he given any hint as to a time frame for the release of these files that you are aware of?
I wouldn't be classified as a believer in aliens per se, but it would still be interesting to see what gets released, and how definitive it is.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Klassified because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arthurium

I wouldn't get excited..if he had anything that completely disclosed ufos were real it'd have been released and or he would have said something..will probably be short summary's of sightings nothing tangible to the disclosure..he also calls people who believe in ufos freaks so if there were hard evidence they existed he wouldn't be calling people freaks he'd be saying something much different..don't get your hopes up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
His comments originally come from this: www.guardian.co.uk...

achanth
Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?
Julian Assange small

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

It seems like the tabloids mentioned in the OP are taking his comments a little too far, nothing unusual there. I'd rather trust the newspaper that has actually seen some of the cables for themselves first hand.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thread already posted on this
Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It should be interesting, lets wait and see.
Two more threads.
Chaos rules.
Then when the UFO pages are out we get more threads.
I hope its not full of Roswell and Majestic 12 and has lots
to Billy Meier photos people were passing along via email.
Wow are they behind the times.
Like ever hear about the most advanced triangles from Tesla.

top topics

join