It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I visited Denver Airport...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just made a video about Denver Airport and the Murals.

I was flying through the place on a connecting flight and thought I might as well make the most of it and check out the murals everyone buzzes on about

So I spoke to one of the airline staff who was walking about and asked her where they were.

She told me to take the monorail to the main terminal (A I think it was) and they were off to the sides of the main 'area'
Before she went I asked her if she'd heard of the rumours that a base might be underneath the place.
She laughed and said she and her collegues often spoke about that, it was the work-place rumour and doesn't seem to go away. Her attitude was easy-going and she wasn't bothered by me asking.
Before I left her she said to look out for the gargoyles in the suitcases.
I had a look for them but no avail.

I did get the four main murals plus some other ones though. I made it into a video which is below

My views are mixed on the Murals and conspiracy. There's truth to both sides of it. The biggest red flag is the fact the 2 main murals are in the wrong order to convey the sense of light over dark that the artists argues.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A very intriguing place with numerous anomalies. Thanks for the neat vid. Did you get a peek at the Blue Mustang?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Completely off topic here- what was the final music in the video?

Nice look at the murals, though. I want to see them for myself someday.
BTW did you get a look at the New World Airport Commission capstone?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

The first pair of murals at DIA in your vid (one has the burning columns) are to the northwest of the main security checkpoint.  I walked by them the other day.  I can't remember where the other pair is (one has the guy with the sword and gun).

As for the gargoyles coming out of suitcases, they are in the baggage claim area, on the walls that are on the same side as the elevators.

And Blucifer (the mustang) is out on Pena boulevard, which is the road that goes to/from the airport.  Specifically, it is right where that road goes from north/south to east/west. 

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
A very intriguing place with numerous anomalies. Thanks for the neat vid. Did you get a peek at the Blue Mustang?

No I didn't, I didn't know that the blue mustang was at Denver Airport. Wikipedia says that the thing is at Oklahoma state university so it just goes to show you can't trust the thing

top topics

join