It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen aliens memorial to be built in Ukrainian city.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Fallen aliens memorial to be built in Ukrainian city.

Ufologists have started collecting money to build a memorial for fallen aliens in the Ukrainian city of Berdichev, Aleksandr Nalisman, project author, is quoted as saying by a local newspaper.

Link to RT article

I don't normally post here but I saw this on RT,which I read often,and thought this was very interesting. I know the UFO buffs here will dig this too. Any thoughts on why they do this in the Ukraine? Anything significant about this region in relation to UFOs?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So, is there some reason why aliens fall frequently in the Ukraine then?
Maybe it's that Russian Steppe? Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am curious to see what will happen to that money.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think it's just another way of stirring up interest in the UFO phenomenon. I have noticed that there have been a few sightings in Russia this year.

Or

In Solviet Russia, aliens get probed (sorry, it was such an easy set-up)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well, I looked around on google , and all I could really find out about the Ukraine and UFO (aside from details on the recent sightings, and places to aquire information on older ones) was that where as in the US or UK the government branches dealing with UFO are either secretive, dismissive or both, in the Ukraine, they will actualy send a guy in a lab coat to check out virtualy ANY report of unidentified flying objects, and take the task, and the risk to thier national security very seriously. Those scientists , yes SCIENTISTS studying UFO out there, believe that even if the UFO turns out to be terrestrial, it is best to report it, in case it turns out being some drone spy plane or other, something the Ukraine take rather unkindly to . Further more, they go on to warn of possible physiological effects of close proximity to UFO, warning of radiological threats, among others.

en.rian.ru...

In general , its nice that the Ukrainian government, or at least the scientists there, have a solid and approachable attitude to this sort of thing. Its very honest. Its basicaly saying " You are right to worry, we are listening, and we are taking you seriously because we know that its important to investigate this stuff" and thats something that the UK and US could learn alot from .

new topics

top topics

join