It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier: "What happened to OUR country while we were gone?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Serves them right for signing up to fight our little adventures in the Middle East.

I doubt this stuff would be happening if they hadn't gone off.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I appreciate your service to this country and my family...but the reality is youve contributed little to the country itself...but lended much to the GOVERNMENT. I know of no soldier, enlisted or otherwise, that went in because they wanted to contribute to a NWO. Or because they wanted to support all the illegal, immoral, hidden endeavors, policies and practices of their government behind the scene. Truth be known, most...not all...have no idea going in, and a somewhat more vague reality check coming out, about just what it was they were supporting and losing their lives over.

The American Flag has been weeping for some time now...still, God Bless the soldiers...whether they know or not...what they are really supporting, fighting and dying for. And we never did really find those weapons of mass destruction yet...a primary reason for heading to the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The vast majority of US Mail is not sniffed or x-rayed. The vast majority of US mail ends up under the *sses of regular passengers on every airline. A plane can be brought down with a 12.5 ounce package dropped into any blue mailbox containing items purchased at a hobby shop and Radio Shack...

1: Model rocket engine / igniter
2: Crude, home-made air pressure switch (Using a small bag of potato chips, believe it or not... expands at lower pressure)
3: A 9 volt battery.
4: A regular switch

The device is not a bomb and only needs to create a fire in the cargo hold shortly after take-off (air pressure drop) and the cockpit fills with smoke. End of story.

This is no secret. It's all a sham. The terrorists don't do it because they don't WANT to do it. When they want to, they will. And the entire world's airports will come to a standstill again... as on nine-eleven.

The last incident was a Block Op to bring attention to the problem. Next will be another Block Op (light skinned Intel people) who will bring a plane down and say, "Told you so." Then the price to mail ANYTHING will triple or quadruple overnight in order to fill the REAL security hole that is the REAL problem.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I'm sorry, but I don't find this funny. I find it scary.

How the hell do Americans live like this?
Can't you see what is happening around you?

You've had your Reichstag moment. You've had your economic collapse. Then comes the rise of the right wing...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Point we're all forgetting. One needs no weapon, utilitiy knife, explosives, guns, shoe or underwear bombs, or threats. There are ways for 4 friends..without weapons...going to the Super Bowl say...to time their watches...and bring down an airliner.

Its something I learned during WMD training with H.S. And I wont divulge it. But all these TSA searches at airports and such? They are really pointless.

It takes only 4 people..and without commandeering the captain or breeching the front cabin. This is whats really scary. It will happen someday Im sure. We are looking for things when it wont take any such things to accomplish.

'Nuff said........

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
...Plus the extra security at the airport will be stupid and ineffective if a smart terrorist plans the attack. Worst case is that the airplane crashes losing the lives of passengers on board. I suppose if plastic explosives could be smuggled in body cavities there could be a possibility of blowing off the cockpit door. I'm not really sure. It's possible such explosives may be detected before boarding a plane.

Before I say what sticked out to me in your post:
You remembered me how it was before 9/11. The reasons I did know for searching was: bombing away the whole plane or take hostages for money or whatever. Not eventually guiding the plane into a skyscraper. See how that changed....

Now what sticked out to me: If you let C4 or any explosive open the cockpit door for you, the whole plane will be scattered all over the sky. Explosives in your lugage is not so harmful because they are sealed in special containers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join