It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Dennis Kucinich: WikiLeaks chief: Expect UFO talk in future files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There's been this persistent rumor that Dennis Kucinich knows more about what's going on with Wikileaks than anyone else in congress.

LONDON — WikiLeaks founder Julian[..]ange said on Friday that there were some references to UFOs in "yet-to-be-published" confidential files obtained from the U.S. government.

slumz.boxden.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I forgot to add that this is not an election endorsement for Dennis Kucinich.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is gonna get real interesting....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I am noticing a new trend here on ats that is questioning my membership here. a new censorship all posts relating to wikileaks and ufo's disappearing I went from 302 posts down to 296 the latter disappearing posts were related to wikileaks and releasing ufo material. this is disturbing, has ats become a govt mole? if so perhaps I will return to just lurking. I expect this post to disappear aswell. censorship lives here so I will not reply accept to say beware of your posts beware of the content you write about we are not free but we can rattle the cage
edit on 4-12-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (who cares?)

edit on 4-12-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
I am noticing a new trend here on ats that is questioning my membership here. a new censorship all posts relating to wikileaks and ufo's disappearing I went from 302 posts down to 296 the latter disappearing posts were related to wikileaks and releasing ufo material. this is disturbing, has ats become a govt mole? if so perhaps I will return to just lurking. I expect this post to disappear aswell. censorship lives here so I will not reply accept to say beware of your posts beware of the content you write about we are not free but we can rattle the cage
edit on 4-12-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (who cares?)

edit on 4-12-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Don't feel alone. ATS can (and maybe will) make your whole account disappear. If you are going to live in fear, then you don't know how to repost stuff or make up a new account. Put it out there. All your good stuff should be saved in a word file so you can easily access it for reposting.

Anyway, I like this rants section.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
This is gonna get real interesting....

Do you know something about Dennis Kucinich that I don't know? Is Shirley McClain somehow involved?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wikileaks is silenced the old fashioned way: bankruptcy. Now we may never hear about the UFOs.

WikiLeaks loses major source of revenue
By JUERGEN BAETZ, Associated Press Juergen Baetz, Associated Press – Sat Dec 4, 3:14 pm ET
BERLIN – WikiLeaks has lost a major source of revenue after the online payment service provider PayPal cut off its account used to collect donations, saying the website is engaged in illegal activity
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
But Assange is laughing all the way to the bank.

He dumpled a bunch of about to be declassified documents.....gathered through the Freedom of Information Act......then charged for people to read these documents.

There's a bunch of suckers born every minute.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
No wonder Bill Clinton has been in hiding throughout this Wikileak ordeal. The cat is out of the bag:

WikiLeaks bombshell: Bill Clinton ordered nuking of NATO UFO bunker
www.thespoof.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Okey, dokey....the latest round of links received in my email box from my UFO friends...

Ouch!
I can safety tell that if Mr. Julian Asange do release some secret UFO/ET files,
it would make me and thousands more like me very happy and joyful, although I
believe that soon major cities in the USA and around the world are going to be
forced to admit at least some existence of ET/UFO space beings - I mean it is
still a possibility, though very slim at the moment!
Peace and Thanks

Wikileak talks in London on UFOs
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Zeta Talks.
zetatalk.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Man. Wikileaks and a UFO War in the Antarctic.........

December 13, 2010

WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for President Medvedev by Russian Space Forces (VKS) 45th Division of Space Control says that an upcoming WikiLeaks release of secret US cables details that the Americans have been “engaged” since 2004 in a “war” against UFO’s based on or near the Continent of Antarctica, particularly the Southern Ocean.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

new topics

top topics

join