It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal cuts Wikileaks access for donations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If you are donating to wikileaks from your bank account, prepare to be black listed by law enforcement and security nation wide. The only way you should donate to wikileaks is via international money order. Paypal is doing this for the security of their users. Don't blame them, they're not participants in this wikileaks quagmire.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrishCream
I recieved a "backdoor" addy for Wikileaks the other day and found a postal address where donations can be sent, here it is for anyone who cares to donate:

WikiLeaks
(or any suitable name likely to avoid interception in your country)
BOX 4080
Australia Post Office - University of Melbourne Branch
Victoria 3052
Australia

Side note: there have been NO new posts on the site since November 28, only twitter comments!

I seriously doubt that sending money to Australia for Wikileaks is a good idea. lol I would question your source, and I would suggest no one send money to that address.

From the site WL Central, there is still a link available for getting to the wikileaks donation page which offers other avenues of making donations.

WL Central

Wikileaks Donate

I have cancelled my Amazon and PayPal account and will suggesting my friends and family do the same.

edit on 12/4/1010 by NoAngel2u because: oyvey

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u

Originally posted by IrishCream
I recieved a "backdoor" addy for Wikileaks the other day and found a postal address where donations can be sent, here it is for anyone who cares to donate:

WikiLeaks
(or any suitable name likely to avoid interception in your country)
BOX 4080
Australia Post Office - University of Melbourne Branch
Victoria 3052
Australia

Side note: there have been NO new posts on the site since November 28, only twitter comments!

I seriously doubt that sending money to Australia for Wikileaks is a good idea. lol I would question your source, and I would suggest no one send money to that address.

From the site WL Central, there is still a link available for getting to the wikileaks donation page which offers other avenues of making donations.

WL Central

Wikileaks Donate

I have cancelled my Amazon and PayPal account and will suggesting my friends and family do the same.

Well lol I should apologize to the poster, the above address is listed among their donation options. I still don't believe I'd send anything there considering his current relationship with his home country. I'd find it hard to believe they don't have that addy under watch.

It is certainly getting dicey to get funds to them.

edit on 12/4/1010 by NoAngel2u because: To make apologies

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The real crappy thing about Paypal, is when they freeze your account, they keep the cash.

I'm sure WL had some big money.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
similar thread

my similar contribution:

Wow that means he might have done better to crush the illuminati by supporting
Tesla science instead of repeating what will eventually be released as history
by the Illuminati.
You see you can't win.
Well any attempt at showing how dumb present day science releases are
by pumping up Tesla would be a hoot but funding the actual science like
making the world's largest coil and million volt beams and not even million
volt electric fliers is a well know forbidden path and met with agents to
end the work as even fringe attempts have met with poor results to say
the least.

What ever happens to wikileaks will be small potatoes compared to running
against the anti Tesla cartels.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
If you are donating to wikileaks from your bank account, prepare to be black listed by law enforcement and security nation wide.

I used paypal just last week to donate to wikileaks ... if such a list exists or is to exist I'll be a proud member of it.

Paypal is doing this for the security of their users. Don't blame them, they're not participants in this wikileaks quagmire.

Absolute nonsense ... how does my transaction impact the security of another?
At best they're covering their ass at worst and much more likely it's part of a systematic all out assault on wikileaks.

History is being made and unfolding as we speak ... those on the wrong side of it by obstructing and impeding the truth from emerging are noted and shall be remembered.

edit on 4 Dec 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Paypal has strict requirements for nonprofits using their service to collect donations. Maybe they feel that a CIA psyop created to promote a warmongering and select political agenda does not qualify.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Hahaha, I'm so glad I read the rest of the page before giving you a good flaming over your response to my post lol!!! That saved much embarrassment and in-fighting! See?! Most of our arguments on here could be resolved (or never started) if we could all just take a minute to read through the posts that come after one that may have offended us
!

And on that note: I don't think I would/will be sending them any donation, let alone one via postal service! I just saw the thread and knew I had access to that information to share with anyone who would want to!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
if wikileaks becomes considered a terrorist organization

I guess that means donating to wikileaks means your donating to a terrorist organization. hmm

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

In that case I'm a terrorist. And proud of it.

Of course, there's that old chestnut that says "One mans terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter".

Rev.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Funding open-page "whistleblowing" sites is a bad policy, anyway - particularly as an exchange service. Many websites and companies both large and small use PayPal or other money-exchange services. Those businesses (read - customers) may decide to seek out other exchange services if I am shuffling money into a site that encourages people to spill corporate secrets (of all natures - not just the bad ones) across the open internet.

It's called poor customer awareness and service.

Now, I'm sure everyone here wants to turn this into a bash paypal or justification for their NWO paranoia - but it is just bad business to do business with Wikileaks. It's like donating food to your local hitman - all well and good until someone takes out a hit on you. That is, in essence, what Wikileaks is. It is not a site for good, it is a site where people with secret information can dump it. The release of that information will be tailored to that person's goals and serve their goals, be them good or bad; exposure or extortion.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
to play devil's advocate here, what if paypal were asked to reveal the identities of everyone whom has donated to wikileaks, maybe they are working in the interests of their customers by closing that door, for paypal members protection - just a thought.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

It is possible that a subpoena could be issued to wikileaks as part of an investigation into funding for wikileaks' operations.

It's less hassle for PayPal if they just discontinue service to a company that ends up being a financial and legal liability.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted so:

PayPal says it stopped Wikileaks payments on US letter

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This post is to serve as critical background to better judge the actions of PayPal against Wikileaks.

PayPal, the online bank payment clearing house which has access to the bank accounts of millions of internet buyers and web surfers, has taken the grave action of freezing Wikileaks account. This blocks the usual stream of funding of that organization, impairing or preventing it from fulfilling its objectives and honoring its obligations. This action endangers Wikileaks by threatening its very survival as an organization as well as it effectively isolates Wikileaks from the stream of financial support which it is entitled to receive from its many readers and grateful citizens throughout the world.

We will note that Google and Youtube, 2 other Illuminati run companies, have taken similar actions against Radio host Alex Jones. You are all familiar with YouTube censorship where they delete videos and ban members as soon as a video is deemed too controversial, so I needn't explain why YouTube is suspected of being a Cointelpro propaganda control organization. Google owns YouTube and is known to 'sell' for cash the right to censorship as a key part of its business model, and has occult Illuminati connections can be better understood if you consider the following:

Google's Occult Banner Symbols

To give some background history about PayPal's standard M.O. (Modus Operandi, Latin for Operating Mode) here is my personal testimonial about my experience with this firm and its owner company eBay. Two years ago I sold items which I personally owned on eBay, and provided the buyers as well as to PayPal upon request the invoice receipts from my original purchase of the items which I sold, proving beyond contest my legitimate ownership and right to transfer it by sale.

PayPal's staff did note that I was one of their very first and best clients, with many hundreds of transactions completed without a hitch, yet PayPal kept thousands of dollars of my payments in case of an alleged "precautionary legal liability". This was their excuse for what they claimed was a contractual 6-month long period holding period during which you are deprived of your funds, without them needing to provide any valid reason. That didn't stop eBay, their parent company, from demanding and receiving immediate payment of fees for the sales which had been seized, while their proprietary payment operator PayPal withheld the funds on which these fees were levied.

Ebay's claims department operators (or should we more accurately call them 'operatives'?) were less than forthwith, as if they were in on the deal from the go. Agents Major, Peggy, Alicia and Kim simply followed the systematized procedure launched by PayPal's illegal seizure of funds, without opening onto any escalation or arbitration, and with no higher authority being reachable either at PayPal or eBay's Claims Resolution Center Review Department. You may verify the characteristic business practice at their case review headquarters: (866) 934-9647.

Instead of helping rescind the illegal seizure of my funds and release them upon receipt of evidence of my good faith and legal ownership of the items sold, eBay closed my member account, alleging that I was no longer entitled to use eBay because PayPal had blocked my PayPal account. After several months of phone calls and emails to no avail, I had to resolve to wait the 180 days that PayPal authorized itself to withhold my funds.

If ever you find yourself speaking with their claims personnel, remember that this service exists not to actually ensure any form of genuine bona fide customer service, but strictly to serve PayPal and eBay as window dressing in the case of legal action brought against them for their illegal business methods in systematic transgression of Federal law. Their staff, when confronted with tangible and verifiable evidence that transactions on their websites were honest and legitimate, maintain without appeal their firm's criminal behavior, continuing the illegal seizure of your funds. These claims review departments serve as an optical illusion and cover operations, to spin disclaimers arrogantly to your face or by perjury in courts of law. Such fictitious departments enable eBay and PayPal to pretend that have staff to respond to client complaints, whereas what they actually do is merely recite a rehearsed script while reading a statement which is a declaration that their chosen set of rules entitles them to transgress Federal law.

I wrote the founder of eBay and members of the board for them to take decisive corrective action to remedy such situations, but received no reply. This silence adds to the presumption that such criminal behavior is possibly an integral part of their Business Model as a profitable Modus Operandi using clients' funds to speculate on the financial markets, in the process depriving you of the financial resources they are leveraging.

Once the 6-month delay had passed I was still not refunded the thousands of dollars they had 'borrowed' from my account without authorization or consent. To finally obtain my funds I had to alert multiple offices of the FBI's White Collar Crimes Division with COPIES SENT TO EBAY AND PAYPAL to stimulate them to finally restitute my funds. These illegally seized funds were finally returned with a disclaimer letter stating how they had complied perfectly with all of their fiduciary obligations. The FBI gave no reply to my letters of complaint, bringing to light the utter absence of professional deontology in those branches of that organization.

PayPal and hence by concupiscence its owner eBay are therefore presumed guilty of:

Fraud in the Inducement

Fraud in Fact by Deceit (Obfuscation and Denial) and Theft

Fraudulent Conveyance

Provisions pertaining to private business transactions protected under private and criminal penalties [H.R. 3723]

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act [R.I.C.O.]

These crimes have been and are still consistently committed by eBay and PayPal on an INDUSTRIAL SCALE affecting a large class of clients and creditors, and either the FBI is delinquent in its duties to enforce Federal Law or the FBI as well as the Justice Department may be found to be actively complicit in these crimes by their respective DERELICTION OF DUTY to investigate under the RICO Act.

Given this experience, I grant serious consideration to the many allegations found on ATS and elsewhere by countless victims that PayPal as well as their associate/accomplice eBay knowingly transgress the dispositions of the Federal law, and wonder why they are not confronted with the full force of the law by any number of law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities or the Justice Department.

This could be because PayPal might be also a front company for the Money Laundering activities of organized crime and Government Black Operations involving drug trafficking and ams sales? In any case their profile of behavior lends them to deserve the moniker which sticks, that of Banksters. If so, then the FBI and the Justice Department are equally complicit of purposely ignoring and/or covering up these crimes.

Today we learn that these same perpetrators have taken aggressive financial action against Wikileaks, illegally seizing their funds just as they did to me and countless others. We cannot help but wonder whether they are simple predatory organizations only seeking to rob their own clients at any implausible pretext they can invoke, or if they use their position of privileged access to so many people's bank accounts and cash flows to oppose them psychologically as well as financially causing serious hardship and oppressing them for ulterior motives. In the case of Truth Seekers, this becomes a serious consideration which we should fully investigate before dispelling the shadow of doubt which this casts upon their character and agenda.

It is likely that PayPal has acted against Wikileaks in a spurious manner and without just cause, using their position to engage punitive financial measures against this organization for political reasons. Any other invoked motive is in all likelihood a cover story to disguise their real intent of preventing the continued operation of Wikileaks by breaking the stream of financial support from the worldwide community.

If you disapprove of PayPal's action against Wikileaks, tell its PayPal's CEO the consequences:

EMAIL: [email protected] / [email protected]
BUSINESS/MAILING ADDRESS: Scott Thompson, President PayPal , 2211 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95131

AND tell his boss, CEO of eBay (which OWNS PayPal):

- by fax reach eBay's CEO at his personal office fax number: 1-408-376-7414
- email him at: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- mail your complaint to his BUSINESS ADDRESS: John Donahoe, eBay CEO, 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125
- hand deliver to his HOME ADDRESS: John Donahoe, 10 Palmer Lane, Portola Valley, CA 94028
- tell him in person at his HOME PHONE NUMBER: 650-851-9263

Link to Screw PayPal

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1   >>

join