It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repost of “The Day Before Disclosure” full version, duration 136 minutes by New Paradigm Films

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
“The Day Before Disclosure” full version, duration 136 minutes by New Paradigm Films

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d3ce8c77ee5.jpg[/atsimg]

I am aware that this film is posted before by some other members, so I let the Mods decide if they find it correct to let it stay in this forum. [here are the reasons for my repost]*

*I assume that it could still be possible that there are some members here who are interested in the UFO/UAP/ET phenomenon and did miss it for some reason.
*That could because it was posted in another forum then this one and/or because as it seems many of those links do not work anymore, so I thought I do it again in a new thread.

The film of 136 minutes has a pretty good quality so it can be watched in full screen.
I personally find the information presented in this film very accurate, interesting and informative and too important to let it snow under, therefore I did this repost.

What if we were not alone?

What if the hundreds of thousands of people claiming to have seen unidentified flying objects, in fact had been witnesses to extra terrestrial spacecraft?

What if the thousands of people all over the world who tell about their encounters with alien beings through friendly contact or even forced abductions, were actually telling the truth?

What if our governments had known about an ET-presence for more than half a century, if they were in possession of alien technology that had the potential of changing how our world is run, and they chose to keep the public in the dark through a campaign of informational suppression?

What if that campaign acted as a chain around the ankles of humanity, keeping us from rising to a whole new level of consciousness and understanding of our selves, our planet and the universe around us?

And what if that campaign ended tomorrow?

The Day Before Disclosure is a film documenting the growing awareness and the build up to what can potentially be the single, most important event in human history – the day the UFO and ET presence becomes a world wide accepted reality.

This is the story of the witnesses that was laughed at, the researchers and reporters that wasn’t believed and the governmental and military personnel that were sworn to silence.

A story that alters the foundation of everything you thought you knew, and takes you along for a ride all the way from the darkest abyss of living nightmares, through to the brightest hope for the future of humanity.

www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...

Here is again the full version of ”The Day Before Disclosure” duration: 136 minutes.
It is produced in 2010 by New Paradigm Films, Oslo, Norway.
This is the greatest story in human history.
Features:

Steven Greer
Edgar Mitchell
Steve Basset
Robert Dean
Budd Hopkins
Barbara Lamb
David Jacobs
Richard Dolan
Stanton Friedman
Peter Robbins
Jim Marrs
Nadine Lalich
Elaine
Michael Salla
Milton Torres
Wendelle Stevens
Paola Harris
Nick Pope
Miriam Delicado
Linda Moulton Howe
Robert Hastings
Dr Roger Leir
Company: New Paradigm Films
Director: Terje Toftenes
Producer: Truls Toftenes, Ragnhild Løken, Terje Toftenes

You can find the film here at the right side at the bottom.
Enjoy.

www.paolaharris.com...

edit on 4/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Why did you talk about The Day Before Disclosure then give a link to another site?

The official site is hereThe Day Before Disclosure
Movie full screen Here
edit on 4-12-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: added link

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

The link the OP gave takes you to the film , not as well as your link does but hey ....two links for the price of one

To spacevisitor
I watched this on first release and thought it was just a rehash of the already known ......but you know what .....its cold and snowy outside so I'm going to give it another watch

Thanx for the post

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Why did you talk about The Day Before Disclosure then give a link to another site?

The official site is hereThe Day Before Disclosure
Movie full screen Here
edit on 4-12-2010 by mysteryskeptic because: added link

That was pure coincidence without any badly meant intention.
Because during surfing on the net this morning I just stumbled on the link I posted for the film and after googling for some more additional information about it which I posted also I stumbled funny enough as you can see in the link on the site you mention.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Please contribute to any one of the several threads about this topic.

Here are a couple

Link 1

Link 2

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join