It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Djedi Robot Set to Explore Pyramid Shafts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Mr. Shaun Whitehead sent me another email with a little update:

When I emailed him, I got a reply back quickly because he happened to be by the computer, and then when whoever the other member was who emailed him, he pasted the same response he originally gave to me because it was applicable. So no automated responses, there is no email cover-up, and Mr. Whitehead is not a robot

I am not posting his email to me verbatim per his request, but the basic gist is that the Djedi robo-explorer project is coming along just fine, and that the secrecy involved really just boils down to the fact that the Egyptology folks who give permission for research to be done and such require that work be published only through formal scientific channels (research journals). Other Egyptological (is that a word?) projects have released their findings via other mediums like the WWW or newspapers and were then denied the privilege of returning for additional research. We do not want that. We will have to wait for results just like all the other researchers and Egypt nuts will have to wait. FYI guys, this is pretty standard for research into ancient sites.

So yeah, no conspiracy here, though we can't hear about the results just yet.

Mr. Whitehead also mentioned that the project could have been completed with a crude drill a few years back, but the Djedi robot is quite advanced and gentle, and won't damage the pyramid or any artifacts as it does its thing. It has to climb up about 13 stories (!) along a disintegrating passageway without damaging any surfaces, not to mention setting up instrumentation and all the tools needed to do the work. I quote, "It's not 'Transformers'..."

thanks for the info shaun

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

I am not posting his email to me verbatim per his request, but the basic gist is that the Djedi robo-explorer project is coming along just fine, and that the secrecy involved really just boils down to the fact that the Egyptology folks who give permission for research to be done and such require that work be published only through formal scientific channels (research journals). Other Egyptological (is that a word?) projects have released their findings via other mediums like the WWW or newspapers and were then denied the privilege of returning for additional research.

The SCA set stringent guidelines in the 90s to protect sites from damage, bad practice and unauthorised groups. Only professionals affiliated to recognised institutions will be considered for access to any historical sites in Egypt.

Some use this as evidence that the SCA (especially Dr Hawass) are involved in a sinister cover-up. They should try wandering into any other UNESCO sites with a shovel and a copy of Graham Hancock's books and see what happens. If they pitch up at Wrigley Field with candles and a pick-axe they'll be kicked out pretty fast.

Egypt has been a free-for-all for centuries and the SCA have applied the brakes and taken ownership like any other country has done with sites of historical interest.

Again, well done in making the effort to get in touch and letting us know some of what is going on. It's appreciated.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuo

Thank you for following up. I hadn't received any follow-up emails from Shaun - just the, I guess, copied and pasted email he first sent to you.

It's at least nice to know that it is still in progress and not stalled or stopped altogether. I guess we must just be patient...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Recipient of CBU/CIC Special Award
... on in this coming month, we are going to send a robot inside the tunnel in the great pyramid to look for what is hidden behind ...

Blog entry - Zahi Hawass - 07/11/2010 - 15:21 - 0 comments

From

www.drhawass.com...
Soooothey sent it in in Aug 2010....where is the findings!!!
edit on 26-1-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
So yeah, no conspiracy here, though we can't hear about the results just yet.

Mr. Whitehead also mentioned that the project could have been completed with a crude drill a few years back, but the Djedi robot is quite advanced and gentle, and won't damage the pyramid or any artifacts as it does its thing. It has to climb up about 13 stories (!) along a disintegrating passageway without damaging any surfaces, not to mention setting up instrumentation and all the tools needed to do the work. I quote, "It's not 'Transformers'..."

thanks for the info shaun

Well i watch the Tv special and it sure looked easy going even for the old robot. it din't take long and they saw the other "door" behind the first was right there, close no big deal drilling through that one either.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is a 3D animation based on Djedi photos:

The video above can be seen here (I can't seem to make the embed work). Also same source for quote below.

Top secret mission on the Giza Plateau: Under the strictest of secrecy and on instruction of the controversial Egyptian minister for antiquities, Zahi Hawass, a new mini robot crept through the passageways of the Pyramid of Cheops on the 29th May 2010. Its aim: To search for previously undiscovered secret chambers of the Pharaoh.

Also, I've now read somewhere (source), that information about exploration beyond the second door will be released in early 2012.
edit on 4-6-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Very nice animation of the pyramid and shaft. They should get an award for that.

After watching the video I came to the conclusion that the red paint is for the spirit leaving the building. It can't be a coincidence that the arrow and the writing are close to the triangular notch cut-out. The glyphs must be instructions for the spirit so it can figure out how to pass through solid rock.

Have they ever tried sending a robot up the other shaft in the Queen's chamber? They could just start the robot in the ceiling of the Grand Gallery. It would be interesting to know if it has the same type of door at the end.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Oddly enough, just a few minutes after reading your post I came across this news article regarding just those red markings. It seems, for whatever reason, that more information is starting to come out concerning these shafts.

* Hieroglyphs written in red paint on the floor of a hidden chamber in Egypt's Great Pyramid are numerical signs.

* The builders of the pyramid simply recorded the total length of the southern shaft from the Queen's Chamber: 121 cubits.

* Multiples of 7, 9 and 11 cubits occur frequently in the design of the Great pyramid.

Full article here

And, yes, both shafts have been explored and photographed. And both have similar primary "doors". Only the one shaft has been drilled to reveal the secondary "door".
edit on 8-6-2011 by kalunom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

That's an interesting theory, except the symbol they think is 100 does not match the known hieratic number for 100.

It is very strange that the queen's shafts don't reach the exterior of the pyramid like the king's chamber. Maybe the queen's spirit was supposed to be confined to the pyramid for all eternity. If the king left through his shafts then she would have to wait for his return.

Men who keep their wives confined to the house is a very common thing on this planet. This was probably more true in ancient times.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Any updates anyone???

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly
Any updates anyone???

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13027466#pid13027466

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
It is very strange that the queen's shafts don't reach the exterior of the pyramid like the king's chamber. Maybe the queen's spirit was supposed to be confined to the pyramid for all eternity. If the king left through his shafts then she would have to wait for his return.

Of course, these shafts were not originally connected to the Queen's Chamber.

It is logical to conclude that it is easier for spirits to find their way into this chamber using these shafts, than for a spirit to exit this chamber using these shafts. After all, a spirit in the chamber would have to find the shaft first, probing the walls randomly, probably getting lost in the mass of stone that makes up the pyramid. And which shaft should this single soul select? There are two.

These shafts - their sources being two different locations inside the pyramid - are for many spirits to get into the brooding chamber of the queen bee, not for a sole spirit to get out. The shafts were not connected in order to stop bees flying up the shafts.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
here is a nice page for further information..
the found red marks at the end of the shafts actually are numbers..

the blocking stone is made of fine tura limestone, whats logical, because that would be the location where the outer casing stones were.

The markings are hieratic numerical signs. They read from right to left, meaning 100, 20, 1. The builders simply recorded the total length of the shaft: 121 cubits. (Discovery News: Pyramid hieroglyphs likely engineering numbers, by Rosella Lorenzi, June 7, 2011)

emhotep.net...

edit on 6-8-2016 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join