It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Boss World most wanted man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
To support Wikileaks I´ve changed my facebook profile picture into the Wikileaks Logo. Do the same!
That´s not much, I know, but even the little things help. I still hope, I can afford someday a server to host a site like ATS.

mfg

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
reply to post by backinblack

if you click the front page as I just you end up here daily telegraph

Ahh, now I see it..

Fresh arrest warrant for WikiLeaks' Aussie boss

But how does that relate to your thread title??

Wikileaks Boss World most wanted man

Slight difference don;t ya think ???

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

then click to the main cover and that the current headlines

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I did mate.. No where does it state World's most wanted..
hell, he is wanted for questioning only..
you really belive that would make him the worlds most wanted?

Why don't you post something from the link to show us??

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Here's something to help both...

It''s a "headline" in a sense, but embedded in a picture linking to the story with different title...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

here it says world most wanted so please stop the disinfo people had to work for 20 minutes to screen shot this and upload it to net for your false claim

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

OK, but I promise it;s not what I saw..

But WHAT is he most wanted for??
The US hasn't charged him for anything that I'm aware of..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

black thats my point of this thread TPTB are blowing this out the water for the first time their dirty laundry are getting aired and they are treating wikileaks like a terror group this is just wrong.
The rape charges are nothing more than smears
The Gendarmes have warned me to stop anti social posting on the net about wikileaks but I will go to jail first.
peace&hope
SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

hi mate go here and tell me what you see dailytelegraph

I see nothing....

second

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

the headline has since change that's why we screen saved it on this page of the thread scroll up a little

cheers SM

still not sure why this was moved to this forum it was a news story but sure the mods had a valid reason

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There were other articles, but I just pulled the first one doing a search for "assange the worlds most wanted man"
here
Interpol adds WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to 'Most Wanted' list as new arrest warrant issued for him

Daily News.

The part about ufology and disclosure coming, I just want to say something. First, what he is leaking is on the war, and the way the politics and the behind scenes powers work, I guess I didn't find it earth shattering as this the tip of the iceberg for what I feel they really do.

The ufology is very very important, the disclosure of the technology is urgent, its way past overdue. I have worked very hard on trying to say nothing here matters, this is a school, we must love our enemies and not be reactive to them, and then I see a picutre of the ET TECH mercedes that took 18 years to grow from two genetically modified seeds, to be mature enough to handle the road, and realize that they have this technology, this is obviously not high cosmic stuff, but they grow crafts on the vine so to speak that continue to grow in space, and are a living technology. They have the technology to feed the entire world, with genetically enhanced food, cruetly free, to clone muscle groups, to throw out banks and money, to have people highly educated and creators/artists, not slave manual laborers.

They have the technology already to cure every disease, and bring our earth back from pollution.

While this is happening, billions are living in abject poverty, children and adults are starving to death, some countries are giving people lashes for their head scarves being out of place, and cutting off hands, and stoning people to death for morality issues that are none of their business following lies and distortions in ancient grims fairy tales religions.

We have to have disclosure, but Assange in his interview, called the believers crazies basically, and hasn't addressed the most important issue their is, the one tied to such an obscene abuse of billions of people by a little high tech group of nazi ogres.

It fills me with rage and I really hard time calming down and praying for them because people count very much, and are going through living hell in their lives while these goons are doing this, and if Assange really has this info, then he would know, which means he's either compromised or doesnt have real priorities and wisdom.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ffs, you actually can get into the most wanted list for something that carries a maximum penalty of $715? Omg that is just hilarious

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I wouldn't get too excited or pin too much hope on the UFO mentions to be released just yet. They very well could just be mentions in reference to what may have been currently in the media, like perhaps laughing or joking about a current sighting they knew for fact was not a UFO. Who knows, just would be better to not get all worked up over it, we will know for certain eventually.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

this is why I want to keep this thread high as a way at laughing at Interpol for been used as a blatant tool of overeaction.
this is also a waste of tax payers resources and misuse of their time.

SM

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Well you know what, its the people who have to wake up ASAP, and Assange has some of the tools, if he used them,to help.

This is what disclosure looks like, but most don't understand and their minds go totally blank, and they get this uncomfortable feeling and set this, and all that it implies, and does it EVER IMPLY ALOT, out of their minds.

crave.cnet.co.uk...
Mercedes-Benz Biome concept car is "grown from DNA-modified seeds"

Read more: crave.cnet.co.uk...

So does the military/black ops actually have the technology to grow crafts like the ETs do.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf58c16f2471.jpg[/atsimg]

compare this to earth reality.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63ad7b73da2f.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 4-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

good post mate puter is working slow tonight will carry on in morning
good night
SM

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join