It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Haplotypes actually markers left from ET human genetic modification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Anyone who knows human genetics well is aware that there are about a dozen odd (not sure of the exact number) of haplotypes both of the female and male lineages, and that these vary in frequency by geographic location.

Our 'races' are really just crude groupings of several haplotypes working together. My theory is, that each haplotype is really a modification ETs made to diversity the human race, and make them more adaptable in other parts of the world.

The 'tower of Babel' refers to the ETs spreading the human race around the world from our African origins, where they made us by mixing their own genetics with the apes who resembled them the most physically and mentally of all the animals on Earth (im talking about our creators the Pleaideans). Forget land bridges, island hopping, etc. What i actually think happened is the Native Americans, Indigenous Australians, etc were sent there in ships straight from Africa and have ALWAYS been there, they never migrated through Asia. The people in Siberia that are like Native Americans likely migrated FROM Alaska.

This theory explains why human phenotypical difference doesn't vary completely gradually, but rather, like a rainbow, 'clusters' in certain areas and has narrower bands where it quickly diverges into a different cluster. This is why Turkic people in Central Asia have some very Caucasian looking individuals and then some very Mongoloid individuals from the same tribe. They don't look like a smooth blend of European and Asian. The phenotypical differences are NOT a product of geography, but were created by ET's to make the people more suitable to live in those places.

One thing that is shocking is that all blue eyed people have a single ancestor! I attribute this to the arrival of the Aryans from Atlantis, after it sunk, to believe it or not - India!! The Indo-European migration model now indicates that blonde haired, blue eyed people originated in India, not in eastern Europe. This branch of humanity has always had an especially warlike and technological tendency and I think this has to do with some 'bad' aliens if you will tinkering with them - perhaps the ancestors of the Greys - and the same ETs that took over Hitler's mind.

The other branch of Atlanteans settled in Egypt and the people who currently keep their lore intact are the Zionist Jews and the British monarchy, and them and the Aryans have a rivalry that dates back to when Atlantis was divided into two sides by a wall. The Berlin Wall, the Korean DMZ, the Democrat-Republican rift, and the Israel-Palestine conflict are all descendants of the Great Wall of Atlantis.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi 19872012.

I posted this response in another thread a while back & didn't really get much feedback but the more I read & think about it, the more the possibilty freaks me out. What you say about intervention stacks up perfectly with the theory & makes perfect sense.
Here's what I said:

Here's a theory I've mulled over for many years.... Take a look at the animal kingdom & you'll see a uniform, linear relationship between similar species. Between subspecies, differences are usually very slight until we come to the Hominids, which includes the Human race. Between our nearest genetic neighbours, the Chimpanzees & us, the difference in DNA is only ~3% but outwardly we are light years apart. In fact, we are so different from any other living organism on Earth that we barely even belong here when you think about it! Have we as a species arrived where we are by pure chance, or were we assisted? It's my personal opinion that we were, but the question remains... why? One answer I toyed with is that any advanced civilization capable of engineering an ape into a human would be highly dependant (perhaps totally dependant) on technology to exist; like us but more advanced. Since this civilization is star faring, they would be widespread & have many billions or trillions in their population. The infrastructure required to support such a huge civilization would require an immense army of builders, technicians & menial workers, but that army would have to be sufficiently capable of handling & understanding the high level of sophistication reached within that society. Robots would be pointless, simply because nature does things better & much more efficiently, so the ideal would be a dextrous highly mobile animal with higher intellect, capable of understanding abstracts, complex maths, physical & chemical principles etc.

What if the various genotypes within our species are more than just adaptations for particular Earth environment? What if each has been engineered with subtle differences for specific tasks that aren't outwardly visible to us?

I'm starting to believe more & more that we have been farmed as a labour force to be rounded up & carted off at some point when we have the required intellectual capacities.
If you read some of the theories kicking around here about human history, it seems to have gaping holes & inconsistencies within it. Recent discoveries of lost advanced civilizations that spanned the globe & mystery surrounding some of our ancient architectural accomplishments for example, make me wonder if this is something that has happened many times before.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

It's an interesting idea and you've obviously spent a little time thinking about it.

Haplotypes are also present in animal populations and are used by livestock breeders to predict by-product yields and population valuations (source). They can also be used to chart the spread of diseases or back-track to their sources. I raise these points to highlight that haplotypes are an inevitable feature of any life-form on the planet...trees, flowers source) and bugs included.

Changes/mutations in haplotype occur naturally across all life-forms over generations and geography. How do you work out the alien influence in something so unavoidably naturally-occurring? Put more simply, with or without aliens, we have different haplotypes so why bring aliens into it at all?

The phenotypical differences are NOT a product of geography, but were created by ET's to make the people more suitable to live in those places.

Evolution and the processes of natural selection account for plant and wildlife diversity in all environments. Why would it be any different for humans? Again, why bring aliens into it it when these differences arise without them?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Hi I am normaly a lurker and don't post my thoughts but this is different.
I total agree on this topic with you.

This is how I have felt for many years, I see a massive increase in our technical and social intelligence thorugh out our history here on Earth. I only see this in the human beings not the animal world. So to say we just evolved into this people we are today is absurd, sure adaptation and enviornment have an effect on our evolving but we got very smart , very fast...MANIPULATION!!! That is the logical thing for me to think.
Just my opinion... good post . Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My mT haplogroup is U5(b1d1) which originated somewhere near Delphi Greece/Macedonia. It traveled up through Armenia, Iran and ended up in Scandinavia. Scandinavia is mostly fair colored people. Along that route many U's (sister groups) dumped off into India. My bet is they were also fair until another influx of haplogroup came in and mixed.

As of now people with my exact mt dna match U5b1d1 are from Brittain, N. Ireland, Wales.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is an interactive map that helps to trace mt Eve through time and how the branches split off.

www.bradshawfoundation.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My haplogroup is H5a1. Before I an make anyother statement on this topic I'd like to know more about my haplogroup. There isn't much info on it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
My haplogroup is H5a1. Before I an make anyother statement on this topic I'd like to know more about my haplogroup. There isn't much info on it.

You should join this DNA board . There seem to be a few people in there that know something about your type.

dna-forums.org.../forum/28-haplogroup-h-mtdna/

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by cry93

You should join this DNA board . There seem to be a few people in there that know something about your type.

dna-forums.org.../forum/28-haplogroup-h-mtdna/

Hi,

I have encountered this site in my research. There is a bit of info on Haplogroup H but not much on the subclave H5A1. I want more info on my subclave.

The entire thing is very interesting to me, especially since I wasn't expecting to receive this answer when I started all of this.

new topics

top topics

join