It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokingman about to be arrested ( For strong Wikileaks support in France)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Those wanting this thread put in the dreaded ATS [HOAX] Forum should note the forum the thread is currently in.

That being said, if there is a way for the member to prove his claims that he has failed to do (I haven't read the entire thread, too much going on) please point that out and I will handle it accordingly.

We do not abide hoaxers on ATS, but nor do we censor personal experiences based on posting history. It's a tough call when it comes to personal experiences, that's why we created this forum.

Like I said, if there is a way to prove he is hoaxing, or if there is some proof promised that has not materialized we can deal with this.

Someone u2u me please.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Because I like him. He also has a strong interest in social justice and cares about those who are being abused by this unjust world, and carries the weight of the world on his shoulders. He's a really good person, with a heart.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There seems to be a simple bottom line here.

The OP stated: "My crime is blogging in English about Wikileaks and freedom of speech."

My understanding of a blog more-or-less coincides with that of Wiki:

Wiki Blog Definition

A link to referenced blog posting(s) should likewise be a simple matter.

I know firsthand the dangers of jumping to conclusions, acting hastily based upon circumstantial evidence or the omission of other.

I also know the unacceptable error of not eventually reaching a judgement when facts tend to present and repeat themselves overtly. Patterns of behavior do become acceptable evidence after many documented occurrences. This poster's pattern of behavior raises issues I won't enter into here; however, in this instance, the absence of a simple blog link does tend to scream that it's probably non-existent.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

I agree completely. This thread will be closed and "SmokingMan" has 24 hours from right now to provide the links to his blog and copies of the "warning" messages he has received from the French Government to me via the ATS Private Message System (PM).

Failure to provide the above will result in his account being banned from ATS and this thread being moved into the dread ATS [HOAX] Forum.

Springer...
edit on 12-6-2010 by Springer because: add where to send proof

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join