Smokingman about to be arrested ( For strong Wikileaks support in France)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This is a serious matter, I've read many reports being put
out by governments warning people not to read the cables.
This isn't to be taken lightly or in jest !
There have been threats by the usa government saying
if there is evidence of someone reading the cables, it
will jeopardize their ability to work for any gov. agencies.
I've been told that troops are being bard from
reading the wikileak reports and if caught would be disciplined.
Wake-up people, threats of this nature is beyond
police-statehood, it is Stalinism.

As for protesting 'the blocking/censoring of wikileaks',
may the power be with you .

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It's so funny that as they start digging deeper and deeper into the release of documents they are finding more stuff. No wonder the world is going crazy to stop wiki, and even know Assange made a threat of leaking the whole bundle of data if arrested. I think he knew eventually that he would be targeted and made that insurance file and others. And I bet anything that insurance file has alot more dangerous stuff in it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smokingman, let me assure you...if "THEY" wanted you, "THEY" would already have you. Only if you are part of the system (or part of a select few groups that are relatively tamper-proof) would you be safe. Since you tell us that "THEY" are about to get you, I would surmise that you occupy neither position. Good luck to you and your fantastic dreams. Larryd.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Why is this thread still alive??!?

NO ONE will go to jail in France for speaking his mind!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

What a wonderful response. I had been wary of seeing an angry tirade (my post was perhaps a bit aggressive in some ways, apologies for that - it's a subject close to home), but your measured reply has completely cleared up any misgivings I had.

So - in support of Mistafaz, I would say that there are some indications that the OP needs to seek some support, though of what nature will be up to him, and is open to suggestion from people who live in France and can offer more advice. Is there an open-minded support group in France, where people fearing some sort of interference in their lives/ with mental health worries can go for help? If that group was then able to better assess his position in person, then the OP would have a better time of understanding his life as it currently is. The group might be able to determine whether he has a genuine cause for concern, or if perhaps he needs counselling/ support, or even medical help. There is really no way of knowing what he really needs, until someone with an open mind and a supportive (yet critically-inclined) outlook has a chance to meet with him and discuss these issues.

Hmm. Now that I think about it, I think every country should have a support group of this nature. I'll be making enquiries to see what sort of recourse people would have in various countries if they suspected some sort of covert action against them. All too often they are labelled by the medical establishment, without due process to determine if any of their fears are based in reality. We know that the PTB have historically liked to play with weapons, and test stuff on their own societies (think pesticides, radioactive breakfast cereals, syphillis controversies in the USA), and that people who are living 'against the grain' are quite often placed on 'watch-lists' of one sort or another. I guess there's more recent examples (of tech used against citizens) would be found if a bit of digging is done.

There needs to be a (possibly charitable status) group that can address concerns and assess each situation properly.

In the UK alone, over 300 people are watched simply for being 'weird'.

No crimes committed, no subversive statements made, no criminal associations or suspicious hobbies - they are simply labelled as 'weird-looking' by a tiered community monitoring establishment, and on confirmation of 'weirdness' by officialdom, they are monitored continually from that point on. These are the sorts of people who the PTB are likely to test their 'Through-The-Wall' and 'Psy-Ops' technologies on, as they are usually already social outcasts (due to their eccentricities). Who's going to believe them, right?

Dark days indeed. Wikileaks? Jury's out, but I feel that the Soros connection (thanks Boondock Saint) might be a hint at what's really going on.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by loOranks

Let's use this thread as a means to determine how to handle our response if we suspect covert activity against us... There's no relevance as to whether this particular incident (as described by the OP) is real, it simply allows us an opportunity to discuss how we would handle it if it happened to us, and to offer some support to the OP. He obviously needs some sort of support.

Attention seeking is a very human condition, and we are all guilty of it to some degree. If he is telling the truth as he sees it, then something might actually be going on. He might be seeking attention to gain some sort of support in the face of what may feel to be tremendous persecution. GANG STALKING is a ever-more-common means of maintaining control over one's society. The police and establishment powers are drafting ordinary citizens as a sort of Homeland Security megaforce, spread thinly throughout society. The web is cast wide.

If he genuinely fears that people are interfering in his life, then he needs some support to work out why he believes this, and to check (with an open mind) whether any of this is actually based in reality. I direct you to ATS user MemoryShock's threads, to learn a bit more about PsyOps and technologies used by the PTB against their own citizens.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

smokingman2006, you have nothing to fear from "TPTB" for supporting the Wikileak disclosures, and I'll tell you why;

if "they" arrest you, your previous, still extant internet history of claiming direct alien contact, being given prophetic visions of world events - that didn't happen - meeting Zeus and Jesus, having had real alien artifacts in your house that were stolen by MIB, being taken aboard spece ships etc., - all of which you constantly refused to admit were just imaginary despite them becoming increasingly wilder and more unbelievable - will stand you in good stead as being, well, troubled.

No democratically elected western power will willingly jail anyone who has openly made such extreme claims, for fear of being accused of persecuting the mentally disturbed. That is the last thing they need right now.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Who the hell keeps starring and flagging this guys threads? After reading just a few of his idiotic threads I can already see that he is here to mock the intelligence(or lack of it judging by how many believe him) of users on ATS. What he does is make up stupid ass stories that he knows never happened, ever and then he gets his jollies seeing how many of you idiots actually believe him. Come on guys, use your brains. He's not insane, he's not retarded. He's laughing at how gullible you people are.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pobble

Yeah i'm still waiting for any type of evidence of information to back up his claims.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wikileaks was taken off "air" in France and is now running through "Switch" via Switzerland. Switzerland has refused international pressure to take it offline.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Good for switzerland,

Now can we stop flagging this thread until the OP has provided evidence, it's not that we don't believe him, just this is pointless unless we have proof.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

After reading through all of your posts in this thread, I still do not understand why you are special. I looked at your latest thread called "The Chosen One", and started to see a pattern of 'self impotence'. Unless you have some type of proof for both cases, I would suggest you get some serious help form a psychologist.

You are not going to be arrested. You just need some help.

F.Y.I. - If you watched the show "Meet the Press" this morning, the United States government is calling Assange a 'high-tech terrorist'.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by wcitizen

TeTerrorism/and national security are being used as a means of circumventing legal process.xt

Yes, and, thus, Wikileaks.GOV is accomplishing it's task swimmingly, isn't it?

I don't believe Wikileaks is a gov supported operation, not at all.

second
edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that smokingman is a long time poster and should be trusted, I would say exactly the opposite, a long time poster with good intentions would back up his/her claims with a little evidence, it's a sad state of affairs that a post on a great site like ATS can gather stars/flags for a totally fabricated story.

If what you say is true smokingman then answer these simple questions

Love me or hate me but as a member of this board I wish to let you all know that if I stop posting in the next few days it will be because I am chewing on handcuffs.

What makes you think you are going to be arrested?.....who's contacted you and how?.....email?....post a copy!

My crime is blogging in English about Wikileaks and freedom of speech

link to the blog your posting on please.

Trying to form a Wikileaks France group and trying to set up a street protest in Paris to counter Sarkozy plan to ban wikileaks and treat us French like Chinese.

How are you going about this?......on the net?......flyers?......if so post some evidence.

Wikileaks is also the only group I follow on twitter

So what?......what relevance does that have to any of your fabricated (in my opinion of course) story?

Obviously the people that believe this story also believe your other stories regarding your contact with aliens and being among the ear buzzing chosen ones........or does it not work like that?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This question goes out to any MODS on the thread:

How long do we, as a community, need to wait as to see this thread in its rightful place, the [HOAX] forum?

Be the author of this thread either intentionally fabricating their story to deceive other members or created this story out of their own delusional reality that they very well may not have 100% control over the fact of the matter still remains that it's been over 24 hours since the OP was posted and nothing, provided by anyone, has surfaced to attribute to the validity of SM's claims. It does a site, which carries itself in regard to the denying of ignorance, no good to have a thread stay alive that completely contradicts the site's very goals.
edit on 12/5/2010 by mistafaz because: wording issues

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by wcitizen

Don't take this the wrong way wcitizen, but you and i haven't really seen eye to eye on a few posts we've both been active on at one time or another, but i have to say, your post is one of the most rational and sensible and chillingly, probably bang on correct, that i've read on here in some time.

Star for you Sir.

It's gotta be the BB or the grove meetings where they all thrash out their plans for treason. If it's true, and i really hope it isn't, this is actual treason, treason waged against every citizen of every country affected, punishable by life imprisonment for the perps.

I hope you're wrong..but judging from the movements and furor over Wikileaks and a few other bit's and pieces i've noticed, i fear you're not.

Cheers...you've just ruined my Saturday night! (only kidding)

OP, i hope you're wrong too. For both your sake and ours.

I would imagine the 'security services' or similar would pay you a visit in person to talk to you before you're arrested or even more unsavory, 'disappeared'. I reckon they'd put the fear of something very scary into you, to encourage you to 'see their point of view' before anything more serious or nasty happens.

Good luck.
edit on 4/12/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

Hi Spikey, my friend! The odd difference of opinion stimulates the thinking process! Thanks for your post.

Yes, me too, I hope I'm wrong. Sorry about your Saturday night, hope it gets better lol!

I agree with you, it has got to be the BB or the Grove meetings - or maybe the G20's.

The reactions to the WL releases is actually exposing a lot about TPTB.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz
This question goes out to any MODS on the thread:

How long do we, as a community, need to wait as to see this thread in its rightful place, the [HOAX] forum?

Be the author of this thread either intentionally fabricating their story to deceive other members or created this story out of their own delusional reality that they very well may not have 100% control over the fact of the matter still remains that it's been over 24 hours since the OP was posted and nothing, provided by anyone, has surfaced to attribute to the validity of SM's claims. It does a site, which carries itself in regard to the denying of ignorance, no good to have a thread stay alive that completely contradicts the site's very goals.
edit on 12/5/2010 by mistafaz because: wording issues

Thank you, I even pointed it out to mods and nothing has been done about it. No evidence to back up any claims and mods don't care or haven't gotten to it. Either way..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hopefully he's just busy, and there isn't another reason preventing him from posting.

By the way, ordinary people don't sit there crying demanding proof over testimonials and demanding mod actions, only people on assigments do that.

I don't like threads censored.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you saying that you believe the OP's claims? and if so, why?.......do you also believe his claim to be amongst the "Chosen ones" and his personal contact with aliens?

Can you imagine what a state ATS would be in if people blindly posted outlandish claims with zero evidence, and people who asked for simple proof of those claims were frowned upon?

And no, I'm not on an assignment.

edit on 6/12/2010 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Now you are just being paranoid...yes everyone is a disinfo agent or out to get the paranoid masses... This site is supposed to deny ignorance right? Well it's what we try to do when someone comes on and cries wolf but will not submit anything to back up his claim and I mean ANYTHING. The OP stated they had sent him something but yet I don't see any evidence of that. This isn't the post something and I'll believe you site. It's supposed to be about reasonable discussion but a reasonable person would ask for proof or evidence of claims not blindly believe what is told to them.
edit on 12/6/2010 by Everwatcher33 because: To fix mah spellin!
edit on 12/6/2010 by Everwatcher33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join