It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smokingman about to be arrested ( For strong Wikileaks support in France)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

reason for saying american traitor, the posters Language says it all...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

maybe this is what wiki intended to do?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
49 flags and the number one headline on the front page. Not bad for a thread without much substance.

Now a more serious question. Who needs wikileaks? Whistleblowers don't. I don't. You don't. Why would a whistleblower need wikileaks? Can't they just start their own website? Upload a youtube video? Send their information to every newspaper? Put the information in people's advertiser mailboxes? Post the information on an online forum?

Why support a hub of intelligence, where the sources of information could be directly from the government or various other propaganda machines? It makes no logical sense. Mathematically, it's stupid.

Individual accountability is where whistleblowing truly lies, and wikileaks does not have or promote that; though the Original Poster wants some individual accountability for supporting an organization that denounces it. Interesting indeed.
edit on 4-12-2010 by againuntodust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

what wiki is revealing is truths or usa government would not be shutting them down and looking for him right? Therefore wiki is giving us good reasonable useful information we commoners deserve....peace to us all we need it

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

however not sure what the inner intent of wikileaks are, this is what makes me nervous

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Will you build a website for all the whistle-blowers that don't have the know how? Will you provide a server too? Keep it up during ongoing attacks?

I understand that if even wiki-leaks goes down that I hope the fight will not end..but we do need wiki-leaks or others with the knowledge and b@lls to do this.

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
go strong good sir
If they do take you in they will try to break you of your ways. Just remember who you are and how much people appreciate what you do.

God speed

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spav5

I heard on media this morning regardless if wiki shuts down and the great arrest happens the leaks will continue...obviously there ar multiple copies

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

obviously enough substance to recieve 49 flags and make the top right?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

obviously enough substance to recieve 49 flags and make the top right?

There isn't anything in this thread worth enough substance to get those flags and make it to the top. He won't cite the laws, show the warnings or do anything to support his claim. I call crap and maybe time to move to the trash bin?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghandi
go strong good sir
If they do take you in they will try to break you of your ways. Just remember who you are and how much people appreciate what you do.

God speed

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP EGGING THIS GUY ON LIKE HE'S ACTUALLY DONE ANYTHING!!!

He's provided no proof whatsoever that he's broken or in the process of breaking any law that would garner the attention of the French government!! I work in the law enforcement and corrections field and I'm always on the look out for any growing police state and am all for the outing of anything of the sort because it violates everything a person has a natural born right to. But when you have an individual who makes claims that they've done something illegal and says that the government is after them yet fails to show any evidence that what they are doing is illegal, such as citing exactly what law they are breaking, is completely taking you for a ride.

This is a [HOAX] be it an intentional one or one dreamed up in one person's delusional mind because their mental and emotional facilities have been hijacked by the current events surrounding Wikileaks and they've made themselves to believe that they are part of the story. Encouraging this person to keep fighting the good fight when they've done nothing is irresponsible and a detriment to those who are risking their lives in actually fighting.

Congratulations for patting the back of a possibly sick (physically or mentally) person whose own delusions, with the support of individuals like you, causes them to do something stupid that puts the safety of innocent people or himself in unwarranted danger.

All this guy needs to do is provide any source of legal information regarding his possible arrest or interest by the French authorities. I've got a nice hat that looks mighty tasty and I'll have no problem having that for dinner if the OP or anyone else can provide proof that this guy is doing anything illegal.

I've alerted the MODS to this [HOAX] and we'll see where this thread goes from there. If nothing happens then oh well, it is what it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Don't take this the wrong way wcitizen, but you and i haven't really seen eye to eye on a few posts we've both been active on at one time or another, but i have to say, your post is one of the most rational and sensible and chillingly, probably bang on correct, that i've read on here in some time.

Star for you Sir.

It's gotta be the BB or the grove meetings where they all thrash out their plans for treason. If it's true, and i really hope it isn't, this is actual treason, treason waged against every citizen of every country affected, punishable by life imprisonment for the perps.

I hope you're wrong..but judging from the movements and furor over Wikileaks and a few other bit's and pieces i've noticed, i fear you're not.

Cheers...you've just ruined my Saturday night! (only kidding)

OP, i hope you're wrong too. For both your sake and ours.

I would imagine the 'security services' or similar would pay you a visit in person to talk to you before you're arrested or even more unsavory, 'disappeared'. I reckon they'd put the fear of something very scary into you, to encourage you to 'see their point of view' before anything more serious or nasty happens.

Good luck.

edit on 4/12/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

a cat that is cornered, makes strange jumps.
don't get intimidated by it.
the cat will run when it sees fit.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Hi Team
Love me or hate me but as a member of this board I wish to let you all know that if I stop posting in the next few days it will be because I am chewing on handcuffs.

My crime is blogging in English about Wikileaks and freedom of speech

Calling my leader Sarkozy a headless puppet of the Obama administration

Trying to form a Wikileaks France group and trying to set up a street protest in Paris to counter Sarkozy
plan to ban wikileaks and treat us French like Chinese.

Wikileaks is also the only group I follow on twitter.

Peace & Hope
SM

edit on 4-12-2010 by smokingman2006 because: cant spell

if this was the real world and you were an actual face then i might agree that your absence from here could be viewed as something sinister on the part of the powers that be. but taking you out and simply hacking your ats account and replacing you with a dis info agent is much more productive. only your closest mates on here would notice the change and even that can be dismissed or covered up.

i wish you luck. and gods speed

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guilp
reply to post by smokingman2006

a cat that is cornered, makes strange jumps.
don't get intimidated by it.
the cat will run when it sees fit.

A cat that is cornered will slash your frakking face to shreds and will only run as to plot your future demise.

Are you going to take responsibility when the OP does something irrational that puts the lives of others in danger? You think that TPTB aren't going to use this site and the OP's mental instability as fodder to restrict more right of the people around the world? He doesn't know what he's doing or he's not doing anything at all because if the French government wanted him and the government is a police state as he's stated it is then he wouldn't be spending his time leisurely posting threads on ATS.

I know people are very wary about the world falling into a police state and their feelings are well warranted with the advancement of technology and sciences that could infringe upon the rights of Man that no past forefather of a free world could conceive of in their time. But if every Tom, Dick and Harry thinks that each one of them are fighting against the NWO due to their own mental illness and people keep cheering them on like children with special needs then the PTB have won. No one will follow any such resistance if the movement is seen by the general public and the MSM as made up of mentally ill individuals such as the OP.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Did Julian Assange say he wished the rape charge was with Carla Bruni or something?

In all honesty, who WOULDN'T want to sleep with the French first lady

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

did someone disrespect you today?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
warned two time in last 48 to stop blogging about wikileaks and certain comment about Sarko i have made on twitter

let them come I speak perfect English so if they take it to court they will be more problem for them than me

SM

Hiya me old mate, things not going too good eh?
My advice is to keep blogging but don't call sarkozy anything except a bumbling paranoid beaurocrat, but then again if your 'QUOTING' what someone has said then they shouldn't really be complaining should they?
Just try them and follow it all through to the court of human rights, free speech has never hurt anyone except those that have the most to lose by not supressing it.
Truth Hurts,but TRUTH will OUT.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

Not at all. The OP is taking everyone who thinks he's done something for a ride. He say's he's fighting for the right's of people but has yet to provide any proof of doing anything or violating any law that would garner any attention from French law enforcement officials. I take the issue of people's freedoms of speech being violated very seriously and don't take lightly someone saying that the government is after them without proof that it's happening. The OP is trying to ride on the coattails of the releases by Wikileaks (be it intentional or a delusion brought about by a mental illness: see OP's thread about hearing buzzing/ringing in your head=being a chosen one) and people who congratulating him are only feeding a [HOAX]er's ego or are putting a mentally unstable person on the path to doing something irresponsible that puts his or others lives at risk. I've already said that I'll eat my hat if the guy can provide any proof of his claims and have no problem with doing that but as of now nothing of the sort has come to light.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Now hold up just a second.

I've read through your posts on the thread with a double opinion. Firstly, you have come across as rational, sensible, and decent, and your stated objective (to collate and disseminate info on emerging police states) is admirable and to be encouraged, especially if - as you claim - you work in 'law enforcement' and are in a position to do something, anything, about it all.

But when you start making grand, sweeping statements about the OPs mental health - well that's where I think you need to step off a bit. You're making assumptions based on next to zero data, and no observational merits other than the second-language posting of a man who could well be targeted in some way - and possibly NOT in the way he believes. The things described by him in this thread, and the allusions from another poster, to another thread in the past made by SmokingMan - about feeling targeted by MIBs (a useful descriptive term for unknown and mysterious suited observers) - as well as some of the first responses to this thread, make me wonder if he very well isn't being manipulated already.

Buzzing noises, tinnitus, delusions (or not) of persecution and malicious online activity directed against him. Sounds like it could be schizophrenia, or a genuine experimental torture case. Or something in between. But whichever way, neither of us is in a position to state with any clarity precisely what is happening to him.

So please, stop throwing out pronouncements about the mental health of ATS users, when you literally don't know them from Adam, and obviously haven't done your homework when it comes to the type of games our most secretive overlords like to play to while away their 3D experience with all their sackloads of money & power.

A quick googlewhack on 'Through-the-wall technologies' should do for starters. Paranoid schizophrenia is a label for a particular form of brain damage, which can arise naturally, or artificially. There are critical methods of determining which is applicable in any given situation, but these cannot generally be conclusive without face-to-face interview and monitoring. And the monitoring part can exacerbate the condition (well 'duh'..)

So in conclusion of my rant, I agree with and admire your intended aim (exposing police states), but I dislike your targeting of the OP. And by dismissing him, you may be dismissing one piece of the puzzle needed to help you in your quest.

edit on 4-12-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: sentence had a missing word...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join