It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hatred of Humans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
you can't be happy with somebody else,

until you are happy with yourself.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I used to think that there was no hope for humanity, that we were (and still are, to a point) a miserable bunch of sons of b*itches. I loathed people for a long time. Before that I would smile at everyone, I was lovely to everyone. Eventually I got tired of not having my smiles returned. To this day even, I would say that a majority of the world populace are ignorant and unworthy, and a further 10% of that lot are hopeless pr*cks who are never happy no matter what you do for them.

If people want to be @ssholes, that is their prerogative, and therefore their problem that they need to work on. If you decide that you want to treat them in the same way, you're no better; you're adding to the problem, you're acting in the same way they are, only consciously.
I'm not sure of your plans, but when I finish up this life and look back at the progress that I have made here, I want to see that I tried my very hardest. Really tried, like treated people with the love and respect that they truthfully deserve even though they made me feel like sh*t. And God knows I've been kicked down.
If you look closer, we are all apart of the same thing and there is no need to treat people with such contempt because we all possess the same essence and all of this is merely a human/ learning experience enabling us to progress. However, one does not progress if one does not recognise what one must learn from.

Why would you give in and feed the negativity when you could use it as motivation to do better things? You have the power within you to do just that.

edit on 27/12/10 by pretty_vacant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I felt the same, until yesterday, when I prayed to Jesus (read story I posted earlier). I now have love, even for those who hate me. Call this brainwashing myself or anything you want. I am cool feeling love for others now.. .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Misoir

There is only one human I have ever liked

..... thanks buddy, ... I'm flattered.

- That's too funny! I can't stop laughing. But hey, I say if the guy wants to go live in a cabin in the woods and be a grumpy old man, then who are we to stand in his way. Live and let live, I say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join